It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to start a positive 2012 movement.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Now, I know it's quite difficult now, but you really need to shut down ALL apocalyptic doom and gloom 2012 scenarios. You have to start a positive 2012 movement which concentrates on a positive outcome in 2012.

You mean doom and gloom and apocolypto like this, that you include in your OP:

And if we start channel fear and negativity, then when 2012 arrives, we will basically end up destroying ourselves. And that's basically what they want.

And it's really really important now.
Why is it important? Oh, that is right, I have to think the way you want me to think because you are spreading fear(like the MSM) that if we are not "positive" about 2012, that this will happen:

And if we start channel fear and negativity, then when 2012 arrives, we will basically end up destroying ourselves. And that's basically what they want.

With every hour, with every minute, you become more and more powerful. And right now, if you are in state of fear and negativity, all that power will be used against you in 2012.
More Fear, More Doom.

We need to reverse the 2012 apocalyptic doom and gloom scenario.
I agree. Lets reverse the whole OP then.

We need to create a critical mass.
Starting right now.
Great, well go back to your OP, hit the Edit button then drag the icon over the entire post and hit delete. Delete a post were you tell people to be afraid of not being positive about a belief you have regarding 2012 or otherwise they will destroy themselves. End the fear, hit delete.

I am being Positive about 2012. I can't wait to see the end of these threads.

Peace,
Mulder
Oxymoronic anyone? Please give me some peace Mulder, your thread is Doom and Gloom, and Fearing it out with the best of them.

Edit to add the last bit.

[edit on 27/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

If you are sensing the change in 'energy' doesn't mean that others are, and it doesn't mean it is universal and true to every human being. Personally, I see that you are generalizing your personal psychological changes to whole humankind. What if whole generation of people aged - for example let's say - 18 between 28 are in individuation process and then generalizing it in internet being an universal process?

"Whooa, are you feeling the vibes?", "Yes I am, are you too? Wow
", "this must be so true, all are feeling this and if not they are doomed cases"

I personally think that all this 2012 is merely an internet phenomenon, made possible by our light speed connections that connect distant location on earth.

It is quite likely that nothing exceptional will happen on 2012, except one generation of people will grow up, psychologically.

-v

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You are proposing the typical two-sided-coin scenario...

the doom-gloom side VS the peachy-keen side

we all are enthralled with just what the series of dooms we might see could be --a repackaged Judeo-Christian Apocalypse/armageddon meme.

the 'peachy-keen' outlets which gush over the opportunities for mankind to excell in its humanity and higher-self expressions ----pretty much an
offshoot of the Judeo-Christian Ascension/rapture meme.

[both these models are in fact....Virtual Reality, created by ones internal Belief System (BS)...only as real as one's faith...just like religion]

We need to start a positive 2012 movement
* Start creating websites that provide a positive vision of 2012.
* Start creating YouTube videos that provide a positive vision of 2012.
* Start writing blogs that provide a positive vision of 2012.
* Start spreading the word about the positive vision of 2012.

Spooky Fox Mulder proposal found among 3 posts:

These information systems are already present, however most all the ""Positive"" items concerning 2012 are just as obnoxiously far-out...
?is it positive to hold that 10th dimension beings will extract ~all who are morally worthy~ into glorified bodies in 2012? or as a race of humans we awaken to latent telepathy, super understanding, shed our hidden archtypes and biases & subtile racisms... become psychic masters...et al ?

sorry...but i will remain 'standing' ...just as the coin stands on edge...
not landing on either of the two outlandish sides;
Neither the gloom-doom side OR the peachy-keen side of the 2012 meme.

the only true & real counter-point to the 2012 hysteria is to publish the basic facts of the Maya, their calender, the mysticism revolving around the theme;
the cyclical destruction of civilization at the end of each age (Sun),
the Ascension/Rapture of certain individuals to escape the distress/Tribulations surrounding those prophetically believed end day events.

thanks but no thanks,

[edit on 27-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And so on.

I cannot say anything more than HE IS CORRECT. Everyone needs to stay 100% positive in all things.

We are not creating our own reality but creating our own perception of reality based upon past experiences/current circumstances/personal choices and decisions according to our current understanding/consciousness. In the long run from an eternal perspective as this life is merely temporal and non-existent/short one needs to always stay focused on what they want/wish to occur coming from informational/signals/light/energy/frequency flowing into each individual's consciousness tunnel/light-experience. Each individual is experiencing life at a slower or faster pace/rate and in a different perception/perspective depending on state of "soul" consciousness.

STAY POSITIVE. in all things and this does not mean that things will not occur or happen just because you believe they won't happen it only means that you can overcome whatever happens/occurs regardless of what happens-staying in the positive zone. I am not referring to the physical which is temporal and meaningless that dies and withers away but that which is eternal and found within you that lasts forever.

POSITIVE attracts POSITIVE from POSITIVE. In the long run all things have a reason/purpose not fully seen/understood/comprehended yet by man. We can only go so far and do so much. Yes we are finite and limited in perception/power/action/understanding to control/alter the outcome of this world/existence/reality/experience and most disaster/tragedy/hardships occurring are necessary for the betterment/progression of all mankind/human souls.

If you seek to learn more about this lifetime and choose to listen-it's-not about "Fear" but about where you come from, who you are and where your going. I suggest you visit this thread. 10.11.2011. The only thing to fear is fear itself and once you clearly see the philosophy behind death understanding that "all" people die regardless of "time". It's not a matter of IF but WHEN. Some of you should ponder what that truly means for you personally.

Does death matter in the long run if there is an infinite universe within infinite time? What does it matter if there is infinite space/time and you somehow just happen to exist here and now? If you seize to exist in the near future upon death and there is infinite time, what made you exist in the first place? If you existed in the first place within infinite amounts of time what makes you believe that you should/could not exist again within infinite amounts of time? Step out of that "finite' box and open you consciousness/minds for a second- I testify to you with a message that you should hear/listen to. (For those who are not yet awake & aware of what this life is TRULY about.) If you truly have an open mind seeking for more understanding/answers come and consider/see/view.)

Please do not get my intentions wrong in sharing what I share, I am nothing special or unique as we are all the same from higher/eternal perspective. I am merely a family member and part of you from an eternal perspective coming to you now, asking you to listen in hopes that something I may have to share may make it easier for you and your family in the long run to get from point B to point A with as little suffering/misery/pain as possible.

Warnings From The Benevolent's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awaken Your Consciousness.
Religions of the World, The Bigger Picture!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

And so on.

I cannot say anything more than HE IS CORRECT. Everyone needs to stay 100% positive in all things.

Thank you, ET_MAN, for making the topic more clear to those, who cannot see.

There are only two sides: POSITIVE and NEGATIVE. And all of you know which side you belong to and which outcome you will get. The choice is yours.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I support OP in this motion.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Notice how mulder only talks to the ones that support him? He is just the same as the other nutjobs that said something was going to happen Oct 25 the only difference is he is saying that something "good" is going to happen. Mulder has NO source, all he does is comes up with some story like this and plays with minds of people on ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by emsed1

I think the only world where people would feel compassion for people, would only be a world of one gender, without sex, and greed.

Thats a whole lot of work to do, before you guys get there.

Not worth it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What 2012 needs ... is PERMACULTURE. Permaculture imo is the solution to basically everything. It would end war, improve health, solve the environmental crisis.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I agree with you about that but the only thing that can cause this to happen is the paradigm shift that will take place in 2012. We need to shed the carcass of this civilization and grow into a new one of our own design.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I agree with you about that but the only thing that can cause this to happen is the paradigm shift that will take place in 2012. We need to shed the carcass of this civilization and grow into a new one of our own design.

True. Without the shift, people wouldn't be willing to give up their SUV/Walmart lives.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hello people.

This entire thread is a part of an experiment.

Thank you all for your participation.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I might go off-topic and get a little abstract.....

Most micro-cosmic changes are being felt, and have been felt since the Industrial revolution.

We think we are so intelligent, our technology so grand that we bombard our daily lives with;

1. Pharmaceuticals... WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHATS IN THEM?

2. Petro-chemicals, pesticides, plastics, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals... damn near everything.

3. Food "Products" containing Preservatives.

4. Fluoridated water; Aluminum Smelting By-product.

5. Electro-magnetic fields from Cell Phones, Computers, and Televisions.

..............................and the list Goes on.

Can we say there will be cosmic changes that will affect our cognitive or telepathic abilities?

Well we can say that cosmically speaking we are a product of our environment, and that it affects our physiology. The Sun stimulates the production of vitamin D? 93 million miles away?

I do know from my own experiences that I have had my own prophetic dreams, déjà-vu if you want to use that word, but they are centered around my own life and only have been 15-45 seconds long. I only recognize them for what they are years afterwards, because I have no frame of reference at the time of my dream to contrast it to.

Is that Prophetic?

Can’t be because I did not predict a truth to come true,

So am I prophet when I can predict the future?
or
Is it divine will that makes me a prophet?

How far can we break each question down until we get to the root question?

Who am I and why am i here?

The only answer I have come up with is:

We are the children of GOD, who have volunteered to be born with no memory of GOD, and to find our way back into his care.
Do we not all wish to be children again, and forbear responsibility?
Do we not seek GOD, materialistically trying to fulfill a void in our lives? "Wanting seems to be more enjoyable then having".
Do we all not seek his love in each other, acceptance in each other, and praise in each other? Yet, we through all this searching in EACH OTHER we all fall short, and our lives seem a shadow of what they should be.

There will be those that will look within themselves to seach the answer to these questions, and ridicule my conclusions, but that goes back to my point that we believe we are so intelligent (Pride, Vanity) to be masters of our own destiny.

One last question?

If we are such masters, why are we not completely happy?
You will only lie to yourself if you say you are completely happy.
You are happy.... only some of the time, so dont lie to yourself.
You spend time thinking about the next happy moment, You fabricate it:
Going home to your wife. Going out friday night. Shopping. Some seek it in food, others in drugs, sex, violence......etc.

These are temporal Fallacies that ground us spritually to this plane of existence.

Cosmic changes affecting us physically, yes.

Spirtiual Changes.... affecting us cosmically, also YES.

PEACE and LESS CHICKEN GREASE!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Flag and star for you, OP! While I may not agree ( Or actually, even believe ) your point of a new energy hitting us in 2012, I am very worried about what our own fear mongering is doing to our reality come 2012. I surmise, actually, that human nature is just to fear anything we do not have concrete evidence about, and that goes from everything to gravity to wind to currents until we could measure them against solid concrete things.

We all simply need to embrace cycles - our lives have become so linear lately ( go to school, go to work, get a partner, ect ) that we no longer take time to enjoy the renewal cycle that our spirits need to live and thrive - we are meant to be akin to the Phoenix by growing, swelling, dying, and coming back around to experience it all again with just a hint more power until one day, we can leap to the next higher cycle than this.

Hopefully everyone will realize, before its too late, that 2012 may be the leap off point from this cycle to the higher one. OP, do NOT listen to the people who think you're fear mongering or just replying to select people. I am sure you're busy doing other stuff instead of snivelling around your mothers basement, like some of these people.

Thanks for the thread and all who have replied - I really needed to see that other people aren't being lead down the destruction path also!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Eh, how about instead of using this magical mystical date in the future as a way to change everything, everyone just try to see how the current state of the world can teach them lessons about life? All new age, feel good 2012 pushers seem to think all of their troubles will be magically erased in this year. And while it may very well do that, how could this instant fixing of things compare to living through life and nailing the problems head on, really taking care of them instead of just covering them up?

I for one used to buy into this feel good nonsense. Now I appreciate the world and all of it's quirks and the way it changes every day. In my opinion, The life I live now contains all of my prescribed lessons, and is the way it is for a reason. So I will live it the way it wants me to, instead of waiting around for good ol' 2012, that, for all we know, could just be another year.

In fact, it seems to liberate me to think it will be just another year. Because I'm quite content where I am. I would rather not be a slave to your "positive energy" movement. And I am quite positive a lot of others feel the same.

However, if covering up your problems and skipping the lessons life has to offer you seems a gleaming proposition, go ahead, because I can't say it isn't prescribed that you do experience it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe1378

You have a very valid point - too many people think they will wake up that day and it will be all bunnies and unicorns and magically fresh rainbows. I, however, see it more like the day after a huge WW2 bombing - rubble everywhere, yet you can see where you can make a huge difference in your life. It will be... better, and I am not in any way sure how that will be. I just know that the date is special, and that we need to strive to make it positive. With maybe a little help from whatever cosmic forces wish us well

Thanks for posting in this thread! I deeply love hearing some truly grounded common sense, especially when one is dealing with such... "magical"... things as 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join