It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Is Premeditation about to be Proven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
At the end of January of this year I ran on to a myspace that I believe was created by Casey Anthony. I first posted about this myspace here at ATS on February 2nd in this post.

Eventually I brought this myspace page up on Websleuths.com and member SuziQ was kind enough to begin a thread concerning it entitled Is Casey the Real Zenaida? Shortly before this I had sent a couple of emails to OCSO informing them of the website, because I felt this myspace could prove premeditation if it were, in fact, Casey. There has been apparent developments in the past week concerning this myspace that gives the appearance it is under investigation and "frozen" to preserve evidence.

Is Preditation Pending?

While it still can't be known if this, in fact, is Casey, at least it looks like law enforcement is checking it out!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The syringe and the liquid found in the bottle looks like a very very desperate attempt by someone who was in need of getting a high, increased by testosterone, a sexual enhancer. Nobody could've done this to this child unless...1) It was a sexual pervert/druggie/assualt or someone addicted to drugs/had an addiction period. My opinon.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that the bottle and syringe were not connected to Caylee or Casey. They were just pitched trash from some one doing a steroid stack.

new topics

join