It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You know if you take into consideration that any mutation right on the swine flu is going to make the existing vaccine completely a waste of time.

Thanks for the reply (beginning to think I am a ghost) The swine flu has got many differant directions it can go (in term of mutation) so yes it could be ineffective against a mutation I think if it stays around the H1N1 area it may have some value, but mercury stays in our bodies until we do something to get rid of it. This increases mutations.

So we could have a vaccination now, (no swine flu) it mutates comes back again and we again have no immunity, and because we have mercury in our bodies (from the vaccine) it mutates further in us and turns into a deadly disease which you now can pass on to family and friends.

Their has been a change in government and the current bunch of ministers aren't repling to my letters. I am going to try one last time with a open letter to the minister of health and the World Health Organisation just on the topic of mutation risks and see if I can get a reply.

Any info or sites on gene transfer or mutations would be useful...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

You are not invisible, my friend, I am glad that you are doing something about the vaccine, but as usual money talk and you know who walks. Too much money involved in the swine flu pandemic and too much profits at stake.

Just look at the market when Obama proclaimed the swine flu to be a Nation emergency, nothing that a Little push by the president himself to get the people rolling their sleeves.

Another danger is the Squalene in the vaccine that has been sold as safe as the natural compound found in fish and humans.

Nothing but lies

MF59TM is a sub-micron oil-in-water emulsion of a squalene, polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate (TweenTM 80) and sorbitan trioleate. Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained from shark liver oil and a biochemical precursor to steroids. The MF59 adjuvant was developed by Chiron Corp., a company acquired by Novartis. MF59 is approved in Europe and is found in several vaccines, such as an influenza vaccine manufactured by Novartis. It has also been licensed to other companies and is being actively tested in vaccine trials. Exploring Vaccines

This type of squalene is not natural and is poison to the body.

www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Squalene is this the natural product? it sounds from the article that it too has been genetically altered. Which does have a bearing on my concerns of mutation risk. GMO's have been shown in themselves to be more prone to mutation. I think also that GMO's increase mutation attempts by other organisms. (No one seems to want to test this for some reason)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...

I thought this pretty much tells it all.

They said it was because of the shortage of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

I am afraid is not, even when the big pharma keeps coming back to tell that is a natural oil already in the body, but what they don't tell is that Norvatis has been using a synthetic or altered type for a long time in vaccines outside the US.

While until the swine flu pandemic was prohibit in the US, all that is been changed.

One thing is to consume squalene and having it in the body natural and another having injected into the body by unnatural means.

The body react different when its injected the autoimmune system of the body attacks the injected squalene and the natural squalene in the body because it can not tell the difference between the two.

That is when the problems starts, neurological problems is one of them.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Grim thanks, I've been posting on another thread the gent I'm talking too is a vaccine maker.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Wondering if you could comment.

Originally posted by Peter Brake
I am wondering if your learned self could debunk this for me please don't pull your shots.
Antibiotics increase gene transfer (mutation) upto 10000 times.
The transgene from GMO's (genetically modified organisms) is upto 30 times more available to a virus looking for a gene to mutate with.
Heavy metals increase gene transfer rates. (their is mercury in the vaccine right?)
Finally heat shock increases gene transfer.

It seems to me the swine flu is not yet bad, scientists and government is concerned of it mutating. You could argue that the vaccine will lessen the chances of it mutating, but the mercury is stored in the body and increases gene transfer. Giving the vaccine to everyone one is helping the next flu to mutate into a real killer. (yes or no?)

No, none of this is completely true, although there are cases in bacteria. We are dealing with a virus, an RNA virus which basically means it follows absolutely no pattern for genetic mutations of anytype. Infact, there is not a single defined genetic code for any RNA virus. They actually function in groups called quasispecies, which are a group of genetically similar strains, but are still vastly genetically different. The RNA viruses are mainly only single stranded RNA, which makes them far, far less stable than double stranded DNA. Anything, and I mean anything can mutate the strains. Every time the bug infects someone, its going to mutate. This is shown through serial passages of the flu into animals over and over and over and over and over again... you can actually watch the virus become stronger and stronger each time it is passed through another animal.

That is why I care if you guys get the vaccine, because it only takes a handfull of people, to pass the bug around, giving it time in vivo to accumulate genetic changes, and possibly spawn a super flu, which there would be absolutely no vaccine for.

That's the truth behind the vaccine, no punches pulled.

I replied with

Okay I read about this, the virus is mutating at about the maximum that it can. If the virus has a range of genes to choose from and an increased ability to collect these genes then it has a increased range of mutations with which to successfully survive our immune system.

A greater range of mutated viruses means more survive and we have a greater chance for them to become more lethal.

A bit sad not to get a reply - any info?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What I find very funny is how our government is dealing with this right now.

My little brother got H1N1 A, his doctor note written to his school never mentions H1N1. So if my little brother decides to go back to school right now (which he is capable), he can potentially infect his entire class without anyone knowing.

You know what else is funny? All my family relatives told me to shut up about it and don't tell anyone at work about this. So I was hit with a moral dilemma, to tell or not to tell.

I went to work next day, informed the boss that I have a H1N1 patient at home currently, and although I do not have any H1N1 symptoms it is possible that I'm currently carrying the virus. If they somehow feels comfortable with me being here, then I will stay, if not then I can go home and quarantine myself. The result was, I got a 5 day pay leave. Don't you just love it when you do a right thing and gets rewarded for it?

Folks, seriously, don't be selfish, if you have someone at home with H1N1 and your in close proximity to them, report it to your work. I think it's irresponsible and also immoral to hide the truth so you can continue to make your $10 an hour. Don't be like my relatives.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I love reading that "Mandatory vaccines will NOT happen" and "H1N1 vaccine is safe", yadda yadda. It always floors me when people put so much faith in a government who (most of us know) does not have our best interests at heart. Not by a long shot. Not even close. Actually, according to the National Emergency Powers Act, there's not much the president can't force on Americans. Let's not be naiive. Let's also not pretend we're psychic (for those of us who aren't). The NEP act gives a lot of power, so who's to say what will happen? To pretend that it's not an option is foolish.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Good on you for being honest!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

If your brother doesn't infect the children at school, the children that has taken the vaccine in the form of the mist will do the same job, as children that are receiving the mist are allow to return to schools.

At least here in my neck of the woods, doesn't that tells you something?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So far, I have heard that squalene will not be administered through the US vaccines. Does anyone know if that's true? Dr. Mercola says it will, but I haven't been able to find any other info on it. (Someone gave me he!! on another forum when I said squalene WOULD be used.) Upon further studying of vaccines, apparently squalene CAN be used in the event of a pandemic, to increase the supply and distribution of the vaccine. Doesn't this mean that since the president issued the National Emergency, that would give them the right to add this adjuvant? Or am I way off here?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UnityFT

From my reading and study on the vaccines, no squalene is not in any of the four u.s. vaccines. I started a thread for this very reason.

Thread on vaccine ingredients

I hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Thank you! I looked everywhere for this!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join