It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The feline race, lion like. Like a lion person. Spiritual/priestly warrior types. Wonderfully advanced. Now I only have seen the picutres online, and the energy recognition where two now know, remember their source and where they came from. The others are too though. But my son also spoke of something like this in his childhood experiences, a lion man.

There are 3 aliens I really want to meet:
1. Lion-like alien from planet orbiting Sirius A
2. The Pleiadeans
3. Grey Aliens

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I try very hard to keep my feet on the ground, because there are so many possibilites with a universe at war, and I've been reading one4all's posts. His experience with the Federation was of a stricter military command, with harsher penalties for disobeying and young, often human men mostly, but women too who leave their planets on these missions they feel they must do and they believe they will never return home. That caused me to feel really sad. One of my friends said that thousands of planets are fighting to get their freedom back from oppressive regimes, ours is a supposed "low tech" version of this slavery.

My memories and form what I have been shown is of wonderful heroic type highly advanced people, with incredible intelligence. They never made me feel this. I don't even feel comfortable with militia and think grandmas and mothers are as important as commanders and generals, though I do appreciate heroic protectors and freedom fighters very much. So they must have known that and made adjustments. Ever since I read one4all's posts I've been asking questions before I go to sleep at night, though still sending love. But lots of questions.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ever since I read one4all's posts I've been asking questions before I go to sleep at night, though still sending love. But lots of questions.

I question every day too. I wonder how we got here too, I keep questioning if Matilda's Alien Interview story is really true, or is the Annunaki story true? I keep thinking like this every day just trying to figure out how I and others on this Earth truly got here.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Yes but, the elohim created the humans, they were master geneticists. They are one of the older original races as well. Pleiadians gave dna, lyrean, and many different races between the galaxies contributed as well. Lyrean is one of the human races in this galaxy, and in the wars millions of years ago their home planet was destroyed by the annanuki. Many were transported to various systems including Pleiades. They were not a primitive race but were advanced themselves. So humans, "monkeys" are not this primitive race. In fact they had to be clipped, their 12 stranded dna messed with and their hemispheres split to make them into slaves.

They are also the children of at least 22 races. Most love their children.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Unity_99]

Do you have any drawings of alien races you have encountered and know are real?
By the way I do not mean this in a negative way but I think JamesBondLovesLucy could be a dis-info agent.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sphinx551]

I was accused of it on facebook, but am not, and in fact can list disinfo agents on here. One is Kevin J. Randle, another is Donald J. Keyhoe (USAF retired). For example.

My information is from YHWH God, I am His loyal servant. It is supernatural.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As was Moses, I am God's servant. I am not a disinfo agent, but can list many of them.

I am busy and have problems (some demonic related), so excuse me please if I only post infrequently. I cannot post often. I am mainly here to look for a couple pieces of artwork related to grays (demons) on the moon.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBondLovesLucy
I was accused of it on facebook, but am not, and in fact can list disinfo agents on here. One is Kevin J. Randle, another is Donald J. Keyhoe (USAF retired). For example.

What about Jim Marrs?

What about David Icke?

What about Sumerian texts about Nibiru and Anunnaki?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by sphinx551]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join