It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Secret War With Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

America's Secret War With Iran

This is a YouTube video I found while researching the possibility of the recent "terrorist attack" on Iran being backed by the U.S.A. It is obvious to all that America is behind the attacks. If you don't believe this yet then watch this video and you will be sure of it in no time.

This is all the evidence needed to completely convince me that the United States of America is engaged in what is known as a proxy war with Iran. The best way to attack a country is via someones else. Very much like what we did in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion. Undermining Iran's military by killing off it's leaders is by far the best way to let Iran know we mean business. Now I am not all for attacking Iran or killing Iranians! But I along with many of my countrymen do not want Iran obtaining a nuclear status and although killing off the heads of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard may not be the best way to do this it definitely gets the point across to Iran that not only do we have the ability to hit them where it counts but we also have the ability to operate within the borders of Iran with impunity!

LifENcircleS

[edit on 20-10-2009 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
im not too surprised, the US regularly oversteps borders and uses different groups to fight the battles they can't.

i think israel is a lot worse than iran and am much more worried about their current nuclear abilities and not caring about the UN's sanctions than i am about iran possibly having nuclear weapons in the future.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree in part. Iran does have the right to Nuclear technology for both medical uses and civilian energy production! As for Israel...They have nothing to due with this so they should keep mind their own business. But if someone is to go to war with Iran I would rather it be Israel than the United States. Being a citizen of the United States I worry terribly of a war with Iran because according to Google the population of Iran is 65,875,224 people. The reason I state this fact is that in an Islamic run/governed nation is the most dangerous when it comes to war. Remember what happened when Iraq invaded? They got their butts whooped. If a western nation like the United States invades Iran then every single able citizen will be mandated by "GOD"(their ruling party) to take up arms against the "infidels" This is something that weighs heavy on my mind being of the draftable age and in good health...I don't want to fight a war against people who are only trying to get what we already have...Sounds pointless to me.

LifENcircleS

new topics

join