It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Prison(pics included)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That face in the wall to the left of the OP's girlfriend does not appear to be part of a photo.

I downloaded the pic and zoomed in on the face. It appears to be something in front of the frame. Not part of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
clearly a photo on the wall, and the so called badge below it is sitting on the small table laying against the wall. and also i must say it DOES look like MLK Jr.

We dont believe you.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
clearly a photo on the wall, and the so called badge below it is sitting on the small table laying against the wall. and also i must say it DOES look like MLK Jr.

We dont believe you.

LOL who's 'we' exactly?

I zoomed in on the face and it's a profile of what looks like a black man...definitely doesn't look like MLK to me and furthermore it's not a picture on the wall.

It's either a legit unexplainable photo or a really decent Photoshop job.

Could the OP post the original photo scan in original res without any retouching or Photoshop work?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
any proof this photo wasnt edited?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I know which prison you are talking about, it's the very old Joliet Correctional Center on Collins St. I am from Joliet. I have heard that place is haunted for years. A lot of people were mistreated in there and there is even a graveyard off Caton Farm, I believe, that they buried all of the prisoners that were abandoned by their families. I only saw a few Prison Break episodes, and I could be wrong, but I think that I heard some of those men saying they were spooked occasionally (yep, found one go to second link). I heard they had a few prisoners still in there that were like the worst of the worst that they were just waiting for them to die.
en.wikipedia.org...
celebrifi.com...
rwarn17588.wordpress.com...
Joliet has a spooky history. I have read about this prison in books but I do not remember the exact name.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
[img]http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/dakingofaces/?action=view¤t=ghost.jpg]
[/URL][/img]

i feel i found two more anamolies. ive hilighted both of them with ms paint. its the best i could do right quick. the first one is at the bottom left corner. it looks to me to be a devilish looking face grinning. the other seems to be a mans face on the top left corner of the picture. he has a mustache and has a receding hair line. judge for yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i dont know if its just me but i cant see the guy anywhere just a few blobs

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Spammer Banned.

[edit on Nov 4th 2009 by Djarums]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join