It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know what the Swine flu is like? Here it is!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I hope everyone is recovering and on the mend. It has been 13 days for me. I went back to work yesterday for the first time and it about wiped me out. I am very lethargic today but my cough is MUCH better.

As far as our immune systems go, it only goes to reason that the strength of yours plays into how you react. Boosting the immune system can only help and we should all do this normally anyways.

I am waiting now to see how the reactions to the vaccines pan out, and the continued investigations by independent news goups into the 'pandemic'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Heads up people, its not over yet.
Now in the Ukraine they admit that they have something new and different that is killing people. A state of emergency has been enforced in Western provinces.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(fixed link)

[edit on 10/30/2009 by wayno]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just talked to the CDC and the lady I spoke with sounded very worried. THe first person I talked with hesitated when I asked a certain question. I asked what does this national emergency mean.
The second lady told me it meant the government could set up alternative sites for the swine flu patients. I am keep thinking of my city and I am not sure where they would put people?
I asked her what this means. She got real quiet. I said I hope you are not suggesting.. my voice trailed off. She said quartine centers. I could only think of those fema camps. This is all very biazzare.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
We just decided that we would get vaccinated.

But alas, it matters not because my five year old clearly has contracted it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If that is the case, than it wouldn't do any of you any good to get it now. It takes 10 days to two weeks for the vaccine to be affective (if it is at all) and you shouldn't get it if you are currently sick.

At least if you have this illness (it may not even BE swine flu), than you will have life-long immunity to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just want to update that my family is finally over it! I did get secondary strep but am finally better

I hope everyone else is better to. Took me 7 days to recover flu symptoms.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I spent 5 hours in the dentist chair due to a secondary infection that migrated from my sinuses into my teeth.

The problem had been lying dormant but my immune system has been so shot since I got this virus it finally flaired up.

There is no pain like tooth pain, and I have had a child, so as much as I hate the dentist I am glad to have it taken care of.

It was brutal today, but thank goodness for novacaine and gas. I am hoping this will be the last of the problems that started with this damn virus nearly a month ago!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I was told at work this weekend that they (ER) have been seeing a lot of strep infections. This may possibly also be due to the immune system being suppressed from the illness. Another good reason for everyone to dose up on vit C and D!

Glad you are doing better.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join