It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatent racist advert...??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

And whilst I am not a politically correct person, the use of the term monkey was something heavily used to try and humiliate a black friend.

Where in the HECK are you living?! I cant decide if I don't want to know, or if I want to know so I can avoid that place. People like that are just plain scary...

Oh, and I had a look at the pic from the magazine. To be blunt- the ape's the cutest thing in the whole batch. The rest are uber creepy looking.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Aye, the Orangutang is the cutest thing hehe. It was the symbolism of it all that I saw.

And dead centre of England, Northamptonshire. I'll admit racism to black people has dropped significantly over the years as people stopped being so blind to the world. But it still stands strong against other races.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So does that make this manufacturer racist?

www.blackdollstolove.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Not as far as I could see... they are producing dolls of black children just as dolls of whit echildren are produced and just as dolls of chinese children are produced.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I see a TOY nothing else, what I also see is some young lad who has been brought up indoctrinated by the PC brigade where reality and fantasy become fuzzed where they meet.

The fact that you find this racist scares me somewhat as all this is telling me is that the younger generation are being brainwashed into thinking every thing has racial undertones.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

If you would read my posts you would see that is not the case. And that I guess this is just down to me being exposed to seeing it first hand, and thus jumping at nothing.

My friend has a gollywog doll, it's fantastically cute... I'd buy my own if I had the time to look for somewhere selling them. They are sold as nothing other than toys and keyrings. Yet the PC brigade screams racist at the things.

Some people screamed racist at the black doll called little monkey. But I did not as there were chinese and white dolls with the same name.

I suppose this is just the effects of seeing this particular insult used on a friend... but it is in no way a sign that the PC brigade has indoctrinated me.
They're the one 'race' I do despise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join