It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Dem Introverted Girlz At?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey guys,

So this is something that has been bothering me for years now. Where abouts do you actually find an introverted girl?

I mean, there are girls everywhere, right? Yet a lot of the ones I have managed to bump into just don't have that kind of introverted personality that I'm looking for. Then again, it's not like I have been really looking...

Uh, but yeah, anyway, there seem to be a lot of you all crawling around on ATS. How is it that there are introverted girls that clearly exist, yet they're nowhere to be found IRL?

What rock are they hiding under?! Rargh!

I need beer.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

They're all over at my place right now Listening to there ipod shuffles and quietly reading.
They told me you keep looking at them and trying to talk to them at work.

oh.. one of them just pensively suggested you go somewhere racy like A coffee shop.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Sounds a little too indie for me.

I guess I mean tr00 introvert. The girls that are all into stuff that's on this site and stuff.

Man, I really shouldn't create threads after too much whiskey.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

LMAO

Posting
Under the
Influence

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Introverted girl here.

Only about 25 percent of the population is truly introverted, so you're right there aren't a whole lot of us out there. Plus you're less apt to meet us since we're less likely to approach you. However, don't confused introverted with shy, not all introverts are shy and not all shy people are introverts though the two do tend to go together. Introverts just get energy from inside themselves and from their quiet time, whereas extroverts get it from being social.

I know it sounds cliche, but try going to a library, coffee shop, or other quiet hang out and don't be afraid to approach the girl first.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am introverted and shy so it is a bloody nightmare for me, I live in the north aswell and let me tell there aint any girls like that up here, atleast who I have come across anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

:-)

The girls that are all into stuff that's on this site and stuff.

those girls...but those ones "out there" not "in here"?

LOL!

try to describe the girls you're NOT looking for - that might be easier

maybe then we could all be more helpful

[edit on 10/12/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
xaxa well you wont find them in partyes, but once you give them attention they get quiet extroverted xD

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Congratulations! Another ATS member succumbed to PUI. How intriguing....Although, I doubt this one has any steam to stay on top.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i dont get it O_o...well its the truth,intro people get extro when given the chance

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In college, my best friend and I were both introverted Super-Nerds (biochemists) and we used to spend copius amounts of time at Starbucks doing crossword puzzles, and at Borders/Barnes & Noble reading since you can stay there for hours. (And both of those bookstores have coffee shops in them so its twice as fun!)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Devolution, no one cares about steam anyway. It's that bastard stepchild of water that no one likes.

Anyway, I just managed to come across this thread again. Maybe that's my problem. I never hang around bookstores and cafes. Mainly because I often affiliate them more with pretentiousness other than just being pure people. I just want to meet someone similar to me, I guess. Though, that's probably gonna be totally difficult.

Intro people definitely do get extro, but you have to make them feel at ease in their environment to unleash the roar within them. I guess that probably makes them really raunchy individuals when it comes to romance...awkward.

I just want to meet that one girl that I can feel comfortable around, I guess. Someone that shares the same personality I do. Oh wait, don't we all?

If it's any consolation, I'd like you single ladies out thurr to know that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Oh wait.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I never hang around bookstores and cafes. Mainly because I often affiliate them more with pretentiousness other than just being pure people.

Hmmm. Okay, well, I don't know what to say about that. My best friend and I are thrift-store-clothes, no-makeup, used-car kind of girls. But if that's too pretentious, then I can't really help.

Maybe join a club of some sort. Like camping? Join a camping club. Like video games? Join a video game club. Like Rennaissance Faires? Go to one all decked out. You'll definitely meet all sorts of people just like you. And there aren't a whole lotta extroverts at a video game club or a renaissance faire. Okay there's a few at Ren Fairs - just avoid the weirdos.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

The girls that are all into stuff that's on this site and stuff.

those girls...but those ones "out there" not "in here"?

LOL!

try to describe the girls you're NOT looking for - that might be easier

I really don't think he's the one making the choices ....

maybe then we could all be more helpful;

There is 100 thousand registered accounts here at ATS.
Should we not wait a few more decades to fill out the ranks a bit more ?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morbo the Annihilator
In college, my best friend and I were both introverted Super-Nerds (biochemists) and we used to spend copius amounts of time at Starbucks doing crossword puzzles, and at Borders/Barnes & Noble reading since you can stay there for hours. (And both of those bookstores have coffee shops in them so its twice as fun!)

Very wise choice on your part NOT to divulge your gender.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

There is 100 thousand registered accounts here at ATS. Should we not wait a few more decades to fill out the ranks a bit more ?

but Utopian - he's asking for assistance now

and it was such a sincere request

I for one am extremely keen to understand what he means by introverted

perhaps you can explain it to me?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can be very introvert and dreamy but I can also be celebratingly extrovert when I feel secure and social

Such confusion those moodswings ^^

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

They are found inside stores like pacific sun wear or hollister. Do not even bother with hot topic those girls are not even as screwed up as they pretend to be.
you want Dem (im assuming you mean democratic) introverted girls?
I would check a river i hear a lot of them end up getting their cold lifless bodies dumped there.
Dye your hair black wear black clothes and get some superficial injuries to your wrists so it looks like you were trying to kill yourself but was too sad to finish the task. Get a guitar and hagout somewhere and the will flock to you. The backwards mullet will help in this case, long in front short in back but your hair has to be constantly be covering at least one eye.

new topics

top topics

join