It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new guy post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Decided to post in the new member section. I've been stalking the site since i discovered it last week. Didn't take me long to join. Surprised I never found it sooner. So far I've liked what I've seen and read. ATS already has made it to my top 3 favorite sites to visit.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by safetyguy76

Welcome safetyguy76, buckle up it's going to be a pumpy ride.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey there, Glad you decided to join. ATS quickly made a jump to my favorite site soon after I first discovered it as well.

Great people, great discussions and great food

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you post and contributing!

Out of curiosity what are your more favorite ATS related subjects?

Mine are paranormal( I.E ghosts) as well as UFO's and Aliens. I also enjoy the Philosophy,psychology and metaphysics forum... But they are all great.

Anyway, Have fun!

GST

Forum member and moderator

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Welcome. I agree with you. I have found that though you might disagree with a fellow member you cannot always deny their intelligence which with they argue, and very well I might add.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Out of curiosity what are your more favorite ATS related subjects?

Yes first, I'm definitely here for the food...especially if its free!

Well so far I have been sticking to the Alien/UFO stuff because generally that's how I found this site and that's what interests me the most. I never saw a UFO but I've always liked the topic. I've been starting to look at other stuff, mainly been sticking to the Hot and firehouse sections. I plan on branching out though. I like Cryptozoology but I don't know if there is a topic for that. I'm going to have to start looking Paranormal topics because I like that too, but I'll probably be on the UFO section more often then not. Basically anything that gets shown on the History/Discovery/SyFy (hate that they re-branded) I'm interested in. But not politics....I stay away from the political stuff.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! This is a great site and I am sure you are going to spend many hours here reading and posting.

Enjoy!

Elaine

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion

Welcome. I agree with you. I have found that though you might disagree with a fellow member you cannot always deny their intelligence which with they argue, and very well I might add.

Your right. You may not agree with everyone, but as long as they are knowledgeable and intelligent then you have to respect their belief or side of the argument just like they should of yours.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

thank you very much.

join