It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coping with being ever so slightly awakened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Very nice response. I do agree at times that they are not capable of seeing clearly. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and lose the ability to empathize with people I consider stupid.

Only roughly 1/6 of the people are intuitive. This is the calamity we're dealing with. This world's inhabitants have evolved so much, that now not knowing what's next doesn't only impact the small village of people, it effects all of life on a global scale!

It's just hard at times to cope with the fact that what we are currently doing to the planet, will not be seen by most until it's effects are incredibly disastrous and possible without remedy.

I do try, though..

Starred you!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by bsbray11

Also, even a toddler could understand that seeing the world in a positive light is going to bring happiness to the individual. Duh! It's just that, for real, it's not about me. How is this so hard for people to comprehend?! Seeing the world in a positive light right now, is a disservice to myself, and those who are suffering. All is not well on this planet, and people need to man up and do something about it.

You're right, all is not well on this planet, but what can you do about it?

You want the world to be different, better? Well, how can you contribute to change things? How can you
make this world a better place?

Stop saying people should "man up and do something". It won't happen. YOU need to man up and accept that. If you want this world to be a better place, then DO something to make it a better place. At the end of your day, you'll be at peace knowing you at least did something.

[edit on 18/10/2009 by Redge]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge

Thanks for the comments. Actually am preparing to do my small part. Starting up a company, with the intention of saving ~90% of funds for another company. I plan on moving to New Zealand in a couple of years. Want to start researching off-grid houses. Solar energy, wind tunnels, water from air, etc..

The goal is to construct an awesome looking, eco-friendly, off-grid house at an affordable rate. Use my house as a model, market it to the community. If the community does well, market the idea to the world.

Not much, but it's a start.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I understand where you are coming from and I am old enough to be your grandparent.

How fortunate for you that you found this early in life. Be greatful. Look what you have achieved.

You can not change anyone. If your touch one person with the way you live your life, you have accomplished much.

I used to want to tell everyone what I discovered but with the years learned it is best not to say anything to anyone unless they ask or the subject comes up in conversation.

I am not a christian but the bible says it best. Be in the world but not of the world. You will grow and mature and learn how to do this...and have friends that don't understand.

Know who you are and be okay with that. You are not above or below anyone, just someone on a different path.

This is very simple and may not speak to you at all. None the less I wish you well. What a fun ride you have ahead of you.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
the following is a tarot reading i did last night. these cards represent the current state of our existence. they are as follows:

Balance (VII)

overlaid with

Tower (XVI)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8de60ee21fb95f98.jpg[/atsimg]

...we are very close now. your only choice is to become the "solitary walker". society is going to have to take care of itself. there is nothing more to do (and nothing more that YOU ARE CALLED to do) but observe...

best to you, all.

The Work is never done - you sound defeated, resigned and hopeless. Why?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
To see the good in other people you must first see the good in yourself.

If you continue on the path you are on, you will not achieve that goal, and it's easy - just look at the good in yourself, instead of focusing on the bad - and it'll all work itself out.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar
The Work is never done - you sound defeated, resigned and hopeless. Why?

Or maybe he just has faith things will "work themselves out" in society.

People will face problems -- all kinds of problems. Problems that are hard to imagine. Bank problems, grocery store problems, car problems, neighbor problems, legal problems, job problems, possibly even big weather problems (including solar weather) and who knows what else. All of these things will start crunching down.

Those of us who want the best chance of survival should set aside the time to take care of ourselves first, return to society and fix it up later, after it has burned itself out. Then we will be rested and ready, while everyone else is drained and traumatized.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Nice. That's about where I stand. Staying on the sidelines. Watching it all collapse, and realizing there's not much the (ever so slightly) awakened can do at this point. I originally had problems as is obvious by my remarks in this thread. Now I'm just observing the chaos and not saying much.

If people don't want to learn, there's no point trying to teach them. No point being upset either. It surely doesn't do anybody any good. Yes, collecting myself energetically is key. When the trauma reaches the majority, I will have already experienced it internally to some extent, be recharged, and able to help those in need.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

unity...

listen....

YOU are the reason. THEY are the dying.

Die with them?

Walk hard, my friend.

The new revoution needs new reasons.

BE the reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I disagree. By making yourself miserable, you are doing a service to no one. In fact, you are just making more work for the positive people who are trying to uplift humanity. You actually do need to take care of yourself first, which is really just taking care of your body and mind, before you start worrying about how to help others. That is why you must find happiness within yourself first. Or else there is not really anything you can do for anyone else that is not superficial and temporary. And whenever you feel put-off, even when you are helping others, you need to take time out to help yourself again first.

Wow! Going back over this thread, I can see you're just another wannabe. You may be intelligent, but you have little grasp of the spiritual teachings you try so hard to promote.

Suffering is a means to understand the pain of this world, and by extension, a way of transcending ones self. Think of any spiritual guru, and you'll find that they suffered tremendously. Any of them who didn't wasn't true to their selves.

Suffering is a way to let out the spirit within.

Suffering is a way to see the world in a new light.

If you're not suffering, you're not living, and certainly not learning anything of spiritual value.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Do you think you could have been on the beginning of your Saturn Returns- your life going through a major change?
en.wikipedia.org...
I hope in the past year some light has been shed on the answers you seek. Much love and light.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Excellent OP! You have managed to describe the frustration i feel better than i ever could

It truly is a shame how so many are in such a state of willfully ignoring the reality.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I feel the same way lately. I still do pointless things I guess, I don't see anything wrong with killing time. I suppose I do that because I know I'm in a place and situation where I can't truly live in a way that supports a truly peaceful and happy life - but that's ok, I learn something every day no matter what. I don't really believe there is a such thing as escapism, because you can't truly leave reality, even if you are staring at a wall in a trance. On some level, it's impossible to leave reality.

But I very much feel the same way you do UnityEmissions. I guess lately I have been focusing on the fact that you truly can't teach anyone anything. You can't truly help them either. Really the best you can do is be a guide, but a true guide doesn't tell anyone what to do.

I wish paradise for everyone, and I think the instant they are ready, they will find themselves there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join