It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift of the Ages - the Mayans finally talk about 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Although the Mayan Calendar and the 2012 issue has become a mainstream topic in the world, the Mayans themselves haven't spoken about 2012.

Until now.

Here is what the Mayans themselves say about 2012:

www.shiftoftheages.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I find it very interesting at the end of the video he refers to the Mayans as "Travelers of Time".....but he doesn't really expand on this. The website does seem to be an advertisement for an upcoming film IMO.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I didn't see any revelations, just the old guy talking about the mayas and how they are the ancient keepers of time, and that 'they' will come back... etc but nothing specific

Maybe we'll know if we register and become an 'Ambassador of the Ages'

But seriously, maybe this is what the Elites are trying to steer us into: An age of darkness by using fear and other tools of social decay, rather than an age of peace that comes with a Type 1 civilization.

Maybe 2012 is an consciousness shift more than anything- how we enter 2012 will determine our next thousand years, and it's not looking very good because TPTB did a really good job #ing us up.

That's how I understand it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I find it very interesting at the end of the video he refers to the Mayans as "Travelers of Time".....but he doesn't really expand on this.

There is no question that the Maya had a different perspective of time than modern man. Some Maya were – and still are – able, through deep meditation, to exit the apparent constraints of time to access wisdom and knowledge crucial for our time.

Source

Personally I take what the Mayas say very seriously, and I think more people would not be so quick to dismiss their message if they knew anything about them.

Yes, there is a upcoming film about them but its not a fiction film. Its about their message to the world. You may choose to listen or not.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Looks like advertising, you getting paid?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

haha he might be!,

if not some cool stuff, interesting to say the least,

i hope the people from that site are at least legitimately Mayan!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The mayans NEVER said the world would end.

Some crack pot spread the word around.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The shift of the ages website is for a documentary. They are asking people to spread the word for the upcoming release. People involved in the making of the film are listed on the website. I really don't see where people would get a negative slant from the site or from someone posting about the site/film on ATS. Shouldn't people on a site such as this have "open minds"?

[edit on 10-10-2009 by jookiemonster]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is a recent report given by a highly regarded Maya Elder

one can search on www.realitysandwich.com

the Elder has a 'western sponser' that has a book for sale regarding the recent forecasts made by this Elder ~ i cannot recall either name offhand~

but the important points the Elder makes about 2012 is that at any moment from today until 2017...there will occur a 30 hour period of total blackness, even blacker than a eclipse or a moonless night...

with this 30 hour total blackness, the Earth's surface will slide around like like a hocky puck on ice...the poles will shift..
The Elder infers to us, to have enough 'personal power' to be able to ride out these severe Earth changes & the 30 hour blackout.

i paraphrase a lot of what the Elder said

also, there may be some question as to the Elder's authority,
in-as-much the article does not tell the public if the Elder is a Quiche Maya... the supposed remnants of the authorative Maya Calendar Priesthood.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Looks like advertising, you getting paid?

Not me. But Drunvalo Melchizedek it seems.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Is he really? I thought he posted all he had to say in that video on youtube that was released a couple of months ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm disappointed....
the videos with the Wolf Elders' message is 1998 crud... with midi-music
and all, furthermore it tales a full minute to load up a 1/2 second blurb of film or speech... the 2:40 'message' would have taken me close to 30 minutes to upload ---And I just ain't got the patience

(which i guess leaves me out of the Ascendancy Class of People that 'make-it-through-the Shift'...because accotding to the film producers et al, the tomorrow after 2012 is some sort of KumBaYa sharing fest.

(with articles of 'timing' & such, gleaned and approved from archived material from 1998 at a couple of other new-age sites)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One thing i did note: the Elder claims he's a 13th generation Quiche Maya high priest.

[that's like a Melchezidek Priest of Old Testament authority]

his 2nd name is equivelent to 'Alexander'
Dear OP: thanks for the mental gymnastics on a Sat.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It would be hard to find a true Mayan today given most were wiped out. Of
course you just never know.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
About the Mayan not existing, there are a few... few million. This is from Wikipedia. - There are an estimated 7 million Maya living in this area at the start of the 21st century. Ethnic Maya of southern Mexico and the Yucatan Peninsula, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, and western Honduras have managed to maintain substantial remnants of their ancient cultural heritage. Some are quite integrated into the modern cultures of the nations in which they reside, while others continue a more traditional culturally distinct life, often speaking one of the Mayan languages as a primary language.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

I'm disappointed....

One thing i did note: the Elder claims he's a 13th generation Quiche Maya high priest.

his 2nd name is equivelent to 'Alexander'

here's Wandering Wolf message.
www.shiftoftheages.com...

see if the video works for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
so much for the message of ancients, it seems idiotic that people who couldnt predict their own doom could predict , doom day of the planet.

And what science level they had , when they were beheading people to please gods. What could they probably know while they didnt knew beheading people would lead to ripe harvest

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The Maya were never believed to have been "wiped out". They simply abandoned certain places that we now know to have been Mayan in culture.

Like others, I am suspicious too. It's healthy though.
I admit I watched that clip wondering who was making a profit and how.

And for those who didn't read beyond the main page, there are instalments of the documentary to be released over time.

For me, this is all simply more indicators of a coming shift in Human Consciousness rather than any great disaster.
People ARE moving away from our destructive past already. It can be seen in the discussions people are having, the increased media coverage of ecological ideals and the decisions people are making in their lives.
If you look back over just the last ten years, we are making great leaps forward in everything from energy production to recycling. And it is being led by the people forcing change in government and business.

And the guy seems genuine to me, in that he believes what he's saying to be true. If that's the case, why is his message any less valid than that of a modern eco-warrior?

The message, as I see it, is the same whether you are claiming to be an Elder of an ancient civilisation or you're a rock climber with ecological ideals and a few corporate sponsors; and that is, we are treating this planet badly, we are detached from the Earth, and it needs to change.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
The mayans NEVER said the world would end.

Some crack pot spread the word around.

December the 21st 2012, The apocalypse!!!! the end of the world and all things!!!!!!!! WRONG!!

Apocalypse is Greek for the lifting of the veil or revelation. The world wont end, just the world as we know it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've just finished watching this very interesting film about the Mayans and predictions... the latest video entitled 2012 Mayan Prophecy Shift Of The Ages.... link:

www.watch-movies-online.tv...

It's funny coz a lot of what is said to happen i have had visions of happening and thoughts about the exact same thing... its not all about the World ending... there are many outcomes but if we want the right one we have to make it happen... these next 2 years are vital i feel in creating a new world!!

Maybe 9 Motherships will come with these Ancient Gods or Aliens if you will and we will see just what they meant and what the Mayans knew... this video talks of resurrections and some will be taken to paradise or we'll have to create this Paradise...

Will be very interesting to see what if anything will happen....

[edit on 2-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Call me skeptic if you like but I don't believe that just because someone is a ascendant of The Mayans means he knows what he is talking about.

For example there are many Christians about and many splinter groups but are any of them true ambassadors of Christ?

It's the same for the Knights Templers. At one time they were only answerable to the pope but there are no historic records written about them from their time; the earliest records are well after they were in power.

Now I'm not saying the Mayan Grandad is wrong, just that we shouldn't take his word as gospel, he's from this age not 500yrs ago!

We've only got 3yrs to wait...then the truth will be known.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join