It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by justme1640

The web bots are at it again. If you search for october 25 theres a bunch of threads predicting the dollar collapse and the US attacking Iran or something. And there's even something about major cities being nuked

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Another 15 children died this week from H1N1. Another 15 that would not have died if they had built immunity from the vaccine.

Some of you are just cold-hearted and it makes me sad.

For this group of your numbers and for the ones your previously posted...

1.) where did they got the flu?
2.) were they vaccinated?
3.) did they have (as you so frequently mention yourself when it is beneficial to your argument) underlying medical conditions?

also, after following this topic for a few days now, i'm beginning to wonder myself if you inhaled.

i for one believe this "flu" started in the U.S. at the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009 and was never tested for. hell, they're not even testing today in many, many cases. so if the "medical" community doesn't take this seriously, i can't really take all the fear-mongering too seriously myself.

vitamins, wash your hands, watch what you eat. way better than the unknown crap pharma wants to shoot us up with. imo.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If sunshine prevents the flu then why have so many died of it this summer?

The seasonal flu was hardly present this summer, but H1N1 was rampant.

Now that the weather is cooling off it's going from 'pandemic' (widely spread) to 'epidemic' (virulent). Why?
Flu spread with temp and humidity

Believe what you want.

Refuse modern medicine if you like.

Thankfully a few of us have taken the vaccine so we can remain healthy so the public can have it's emergency medical safety net.

We're no better than anyone else and I don't want it to sound that way. I just want you to know that when your kooky hypotheses fail, you can still call 911 and I will come get you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If sunshine prevents the flu then why have so many died of it this summer?

Who died and died of what? It looks like you haven't take your time to read the last link I posted in my last post. Here just incase you missed

www.naturalnews.com...

I hope you're aware of what sunscreen does and the fear of 'skin cancer' do to most people... they avoid the sun.

The seasonal flu was hardly present this summer,

Where was it then? On vacation? Hiding in some caves?

it's going from 'pandemic' (widely spread) to 'epidemic' (virulent). Why?

W.H.O can say whatever they want as long it benefits them and they'll do just that, keep in mind that they have vaccines to sell here. You have to understand that they will want to keep this pandemic level as high as possible and for many years to come so they can usher in their swine-police. You think I'm paranoid?

Have a look here and see for yourself:
www.reuters.com...

So even if it's summer next year it'll still be epidemic (if there's such thing). Does this not concern you? Look here: www.lewrockwell.com...

If this virus is sooooooooo deadly that can kill people and wipe out a nation. THEN why on earth don't they promote vitamins/minerals, healthy eating ect...? If vaccines fail then you still got backup (healthy diet). If healthy diet fails... you got vaccines. It's a win win!

Believe what you want. Refuse modern medicine if you like.

You were taught by Big Pharma. The same people that is selling you all this poisons.

Thankfully a few of us have taken the vaccine so we can remain healthy so the public can have it's emergency medical safety net.

You still don't get it. Vaccines don't work... and the link I posted is this: www.naturalnews.com...

If that link is not enough to convince you then head over to:
www.vaccinationdebate.com... and you'll find this graph: www.vaccinationdebate.com... and some historical facts: www.vaccinationdebate.com...

I am not insulting your intelligence I just want you to be educated so you don't go around leading others to hell. Mistakes is ok but mistakes in health sometimes is irreversible.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ahellomojo

I think you should read the sites you post. For example, this is at the bottom of each page:

Truth Publishing International, LTD. is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind.

and

The contents of this publication reflect the opinion of the author only. This publication is for informational purposes only. Opinions expressed should not be construed as medical advice. The particulars of any person's concerns and circumstances should be discussed with a qualified health care practitioner prior to making any decision which may affect the health and welfare of that individual or anyone under his or her care.

The sites THEMSELVES don't even believe what they are posting.

[edit on 10/21/09 by emsed1]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I think you should read the sites you post. For example, this is at the bottom of each page:

2+2 = 4. I dont' care who says it or how it was said and whether it carries any footnote or not.

Visit any natural health product website and at the bottom you'll always see something like

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Does that mean the natural health product is a fraud? That it doesn't work? It's a scam because it hasn't been evaluated by the FDA? In case you don't know yet: FDA/Big Pharam are against cure and truth. Look here:
www.naturalnews.com...

So natural companies have to speak cryptically because by speaking the truth FDA will chase them. Instead of saying "This cures cancer" they have to say "This enhance the immune system" but only the well-informed will know what's going on. If you doubt that such a thing is happening then visit FDA's main site since you don't trust naturalnews.com because of the footnote...what a bizzare mindset to have when searching for truth and answers!
www.fda.gov...

FDA approved Tamiflu and untested Vaccines.... but something natural and effective is not approved by them. Cool huh? That should tell you that they want you to have their poisons badly.

It's not just medicines that are under attacked, it's information as well.

But why are we even going into this anyway? There are some good information regarding vaccines I have linked in my previous post. Check them out, it could saves your life and the life of people you know.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well...

Our hospital went on Emergency Overflow this afternoon due to H1N1 flu patients.

This is the first time in my 14 years there that this has happened.

What do people hope to accomplish by going to the emergency room for flu symptoms?

Last Saturday night I worked 14 hours. We drove 99 miles on that shift and out of all the calls there were absolutely NO emergencies.

This is why healthcare is so expensive.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Our hospital is also flooded with H1N1 ill patients. And I also ask, why are you rushing to the hospital spreading your flu. Everyone who really needed the attention where barely getting it.

Good thing I don't have my vacciation because I probably caught it and just don't know it yet. Waiting for the headache.

No vaccine here either even if I did want it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

You got the vaccines, you took the vaccines and suddenly the H1N1 cases rocketed up to the sky. Now in my country and it's official, no one is taking the vaccine and voila... strange, we don't have H1N1 outbreak at all. Strange coincidence, don't you think?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Hungary has 283 cases and 4 deaths (1 in 71)

You are barely behind the US with 1 in 67 deaths.

The bad part is you didn't get your first case until June and we've had it nearly a year.

The flu is spreading so fast in Hungary you aren't looking at a pandemic, you are looking at an epidemic, especially if you aren't getting the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
By the way, in the UK where there have been nearly 17,000 cases AND widespread vaccination only 1 in 132 die.

To me it seems you are twice as likely to die of H1N1 in Hungary where they aren't vaccinating.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I am willing to concede though that Hungary arguably has the most beautiful women of any country. :-)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I have been following this thread to see if you ever showed any irregular symptoms. I am glad you have not.

You mentioned that the US has had this disease for almost a year... but it was new in Mexico in April 2009... and travelled to the US shortly thereafter... so it has been in the states only 6 months.

You also mentioned that your ER was flooded with people with flu symptoms and you wondered why. It is because ALL of those people watch TV and read mass media and believe that they will die from this disease. Most of them most likely don't even have the flu... let alone H1N1... but the fear mongering press and CDC and WHO and the federal government are brain washing the general public into this state of frenzy. It is ridiculous!

There is no epidemic... unless it is an epidemic of brainwashed idiots believing everything they read in the paper or see on TV.

I truly hope you continue to stay well. Take some Vitamin D3... just in case.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Just checking in.

I have been feeling guilty the last week or two because I didn't realize the vaccine was going to be so scarce. I hope nobody was offended because I had access to the earliest supply.

My son got sick last week with a fever and cough. I got a respiratory infection from him that's had me knocked down for a few days.

It's not viral though. No fever or GI symptoms, just a nasty cough.

Another 19 confirmed child deaths this week from H1N1.

HHS Sec'y is saying they expect a peak around tomorrow. I am really thinking the flu is underreported because almost everyone I know has either gotten sick, or had sick kids from it.

It may just be a mild flu, but imagine if a deadlier virus with this type of spread were around. UGH!

I hope you all are well.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
EMSED1 Apparently you have not heard about the Ukraine..............

[edit on 30-10-2009 by dnvrliz]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
sucks that your getting the vaccine

did u really get the vaccine ?

tell us

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antiobamamovement

Oh yeah. About three weeks ago or so. Whatever day I started the thread.

Despite being surrounded by swine flu patients I haven't gotten it, but I have gotten the secondary respiratory infection from being around folks with bronchitis.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Man You were lucky to have accesss to the Flu-mist vaccine from Astra Zenica -Imagine that is almost impossible for me to locate that intra-nasal vaccine here in Sweden even if Astra-Zenica is a Swedish big pharma!

That is just crazy! - if I want this vaccine I would have to find it on the black-market!

It sucks sometimes to live in liberal Europe regarding this stuff!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

WOW...plucky got BANNED!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
reply to post by pluckynoonez

WOW...plucky got BANNED!

Wow! I can't believe that! - what did she say beside the ordinary doom?

She'll be missed! I really love her humour!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

<< 13  14  15   >>

join