It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012: Startling New Secrets" - Sunday, Nov. 8, 9pm EST on SyFy channel, starring David Wilcock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i've been hearing a lot from David Wilcock about this upcoming show on the SyFy channel, and as of 2 days ago it's finally been given an airtime in his most recent interview, part of which is below. i can't find anything specific about the show at the moment online, but David says it's going to star him, George Noory, Richard Hoagland, and others, and it's going to be a 2-hour episode...

here's where i heard the first details (part 4 of the interview, out of 11 parts):

this is about all i can find right now regarding this upcoming show:

Also due in November: previously announced original movies "Ice Twisters" (Saturday, November 14) and "Beyond Sherwood" (Saturday, November 28) as well as "2012: Startling New Secrets" (Sunday, November 8), a two-hour special timed with the release of the Roland Emmerich film of the same name.

www.thefutoncritic.com...

i just wanted to get this out there, as i think it's about time that David was able to get some of his message to the mainstream!

also, keep an ear out for David's new film Convergence, written by Jim Hart - a co-writer of the movie Contact, starring Jodie Foster.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
has anyone else heard anything about this yet??

i'm still trying to find information, but i think it's too early still...

it's a month away, but i would think that www.syfy.com... would at least have something about it...

EDIT:
here's the schedule for that date, but you can't click on the title yet like you can on some shows...
www.syfy.com...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I just heard it now and found this post through a google search for more info on the show. All I have to say is that I wish I had cable

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

well, i'm sure it'll be online soon enough, and i'll try and be the first to post that YouTube link in this thread!

i'm going to set it up to record as soon as possible on my DVR, too!

thanks for taking an interest, and i only hope that David mentions some new stuff, but i have a feeling he's only going to tell what i already know, because let's face it, he's going to have to speak in layman's terms on mainstream media...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Interesting, is watching, the interview now. I wonder what secrets are being kept from us.

Will be keeping an eye on this thread!

Starred and flagged.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
well i just watched this on DVR, and i must say, i'm not surprised that it's basically everything we've heard before. David Wilcock got maybe a minute total of airtime, whereas Richard C. Hoagland was one of the main 3 "stars" of the show.

i wish they would have let Wilcock talk about much more, though i'm sure he did, they just edited it all down...

basically, everything on the show has been floating around ATS for quite some time now, so we really didn't miss much

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

here are the links.... if you have not yet seen it....

new topics

top topics

join