It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Military And Rendleshem Forest Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is a nice doc concerning the military (U.S. in particular) and in specific the as yet unsolved Rendleshem Forest Incident. Very good!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
WOW that was fun! Thanks for posting this! I'll be doing some reading, now.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
this is a very very interesting documentary.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies! I thought this was a pretty well made Doc. Pretty informative and there was plenty of stuff on it that I had not heard about yet which in this day and age is hard to do.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Good one jedi!! Thanks for posting the video.

I only have one request, to anyone really
, is there anyway to get google and youtube to stop splitting up the videos? Makes it really hard to lay in bed and watch when I have to keep getting up to start the next part.

Im just kidding....

No really, make single part videos you tube.....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

That is no small wonder why the vids are for the most part divided into 10 minute segments. Every once in a while I see them run longer but not very often. It must have something to do with the amount of memory needed to upload the file onto one's profile page or something. And as I do not have a profile account with YouTube I don't know the exact reasoning for the parceling of the vids. Hmmm.....

Cheers and Thanks,

Erik

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Thanks for posting, didn't catch this UFO hunters episode but I have heard a lot surfacing lately around this incident. Very well documented and bulletproof testimony from the witnesses involved. Some of the most compelling evidence comes from the first officer to witness the craft up close, Sgt. Jim Penniston. As well the deputy base commander in charge of the report, Lt. Col Charles Halt has stated on the record that the craft was "extraterrestrial in origin".

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

There're plenty of adons for firefox that let you download streaming videos. Do that and just queue them all up on your media player - makes watching youtube stuff in bed much easier.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob
reply to post by JohnnyR

There're plenty of adons for firefox that let you download streaming videos. Do that and just queue them all up on your media player - makes watching youtube stuff in bed much easier.

There's one called Orbit Downloader that's pretty good for anyone interested in anything like that. Works as an add-on for any browser. Just hover the mouse over a video and click Grab. Doesn't get much easier than that. It's freeware and doesn't contain any spyware or anything.

I also find it annoying that YouTube has that stupid 10 minute thing. There are videos on there longer than 10 minutes though. Just a few nights ago I watched something that was around 45 minutes long. Maybe they're getting ready to update the site so videos don't have to be split up anymore and they were testing it out? Who knows.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
guys, I'd like to take a moment to point out that when i came back to this thread to check responses, I noted that my REPLY got a star (Though it was basically a post just saying Thanks) and the original post hadn't been starred or flagged.

If you enjoy a post and see the potential in it, if you want others to get involved, star and flag it to bring it to the attention of the wider board, please.

Also, hoping OP has other info on either this subject or something in the surrounding area. I've seen some interesting stuff that happened within a 3 mile radius in 2006. Any idea what it was?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I did notice in the documentary "I Know What I Saw" that Sgt Penniston is shown going through is original notebook. The pages are yellowing, except for the page that has the alleged "writing" on. That page is still pretty white in face of the other pages.

There are other questions too:

Sgt Penniston does not mention any writing in his original report. Also, he states he never got closer than 150 feet within the object. In interviews now, he claims he went up to the object and touched it. He is either embellishing this story or outright lying.

I would not put this case in the top ten of UFO cases. Too many questions that are unanswered.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
I did notice in the documentary "I Know What I Saw" that Sgt Penniston is shown going through is original notebook. The pages are yellowing, except for the page that has the alleged "writing" on. That page is still pretty white in face of the other pages.

There are other questions too:

Sgt Penniston does not mention any writing in his original report. Also, he states he never got closer than 150 feet within the object. In interviews now, he claims he went up to the object and touched it. He is either embellishing this story or outright lying.

I would not put this case in the top ten of UFO cases. Too many questions that are unanswered.

That does sound a little suspect. I haven't seen it (the doc) yet but I think it is on YouTube already and I will have to wait until I get home to see it as my work computer is firewalled against YouTube. Bummer.

Thanks for the tip off.

Cheers,

Erik

new topics

top topics

join