It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

There isn't any "trying" about that law getting passed.

That law has already been passed for weeks now.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mhc1028

So, while I choose not to get the vaccine now, I would completely understand having to do so when employed in the healthcare industry. The possible complications of the new vaccine pale in comparison to the damage that could be done by spreading this virus to people who are already ill.

I completely agree with you ... in fact, such has been the norm amongst health care workers for many years, namely that there are some vaccinations that are mandatory within the industry such as hepatitis vaccinations ... and rightly, so.
Many years ago I worked for a few years within the Renal Dialysis ward of one of our local hospitals and was informed that my continued employment was conditional on my accepting a hepatitis vaccination ... did I immediately assume that this was a blatant disregard of my rights or that it was some kind of nefarious world domination scheme ? Nope, just simple preventative medicine ....

I completely agree with the OP, the idea of forced vaccinations of the mass populace seems to be an idea concocted by people here on ATS. Judging by the posts I have read, I am confident that some whole-heartedly believe that forced vaccinations will come to fruition whereas others seem to just seem to get a kick out of stirring up a fear-induced hysteria. For me personally, I can find no credible evidence to support such a theory and, therefore, find the notion of forced vaccinations on the mass populace to be baseless.

Thank you for having the "intestinal fortitude" to state your own position regarding this ridiculous, completely baseless and entirely unfounded conspiracy that once started, began to gather momentum with every man and his dog jumping on as "self-styled experts" having undeniably solid proof and crying "the sky is falling !!!" and that the end of civilization as we know it is upon us.

Well, apparently the sky has NOT fallen ... and civilization CONTINUES along it's merry way ...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Man, I thought this all was started by Alex Jones! Not ATS!

Juat a second line to say I didn't even read the OP. lol.

If you're serious, then add something so I will know you are serious, instead of being a MSM sort of troll.

Just saying..............don't waste my time..............instead start an awesome thread....................

Too much copying................original thoughts and theads appreciated by me, for what it's worth.

And I don't give a damn, write your own headlines................

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Isn't enough for you to keep from popping off at the mouth like this. I bet you're a good little citizen aussie and ran right out and got yours a.

Well, seems a nerve has been struck with certain people regarding this topic and immediately they go straight on the attack !

"... good little citizen aussie ... " how incredibly offensive and patronizing that comment should be to all the aussie ATS members here who DO consider themselves as "good aussie citizens" and proud to be called "aussie".
Talk about opening yourself up to a well deserved flaming !!!

I suppose we also just dreamed up the story of the youngster in the U.K.
who recently died from a guardasil injection. People droping dead from the crap that is approved, by what ever paid off agency.

What part of this thread that's referring SPECIFICALLY to mass population vaccination hysteria did you miss ?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I live in Florida and its not being forced on me or any of my family.

Matter fact, its not available as of today.

Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Alright, I don't know what is up with this vaccine thing. All I know is this:
Originally, the flu was killing young healthy people.
Now, any deaths we hear about were all caused by underlying health conditions.
In Maine, they had a National Guard drill to prepare for riots to get the flu shot at a high school. This was reported on the local ABC channel.
In New Hampshire, WMUR had a televised phone-in session where people could call in with their swine flu questions. From what I saw, when anyone asked anything intelligent, they were told to speak with their doctor.
They do not no for certain what possible reactions might come from this vaccine, as they rushed it.
This vaccine contains live virus.
Seasonal flu vaccines don't contain live virus.
Because this vaccine contains the live virus, it is possible to acquire the flu from the vaccine.
Swine flu is still mutating.
If people are given live virus of the unmutated flu, what effect will that have on the mutated virus and vice versa?
Many states have passed new laws regarding pandemics.
We are currently in a pandemic.
I had an immunologist try to convince me how important it was that everyone gets this vaccine. He could give me no rational reason as to why I should, other than "It is killing healthy people our age" I asked him why then is the media telling us that they all had underlying health condiotions and why are they targeting individuals under 25 and pregnant women? He wouldn't answer me. I then mentioned my live virus/mutation questions and he again wouldn't answer me and said that he was done talking to me.
From experience I know that this man either didn't know the answers or he KNOWS the answers.
My friend's brother-in-law is a physician in a very large city hospital, and he has gotten the vaccine for his whole family and is pushing the extended family to get it as well.
I don't know what to think anymore. But I'm not getting the shot, and if they try to force me they will have a problem.
None of it makes any sense. There is too much information missing. Why is it missing? Why won't they tell us what is really going on. None of this is normal.
I don't do anything healthwise without knowing all I need to know about the situation.
I'm not scared of the flu, even if it means dying a horrible death. I am scared of what they aren't telling us and why.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Thank you so much for this thread. It validates what I have been thinking all along, and those who believe that the vaccine is the means to NWO will not be debunked by this thread or cold hard facts, they believe what they beleive and damn truth! Star and flag!

edit to add: the next conspiracy surrounding the vaccine will be that there is not enough of it! Mark my word!

[edit on 3-10-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

Just checked that site and except for a few articles related to health worker concerns about their group having to take the swine flu vaccine, and this article "New survey suggests Americans keen for H1N1 vaccine" ... there's NOTHING regarding mass mandatory vaccination of the populace.

You didn't say MASS in your original post, you said:

zip, zero, zilch has been happening with regards to the "forced vaccination" conspiracy that's been running rampant here on ATS for the past few months.

As of right now there are 359 stories on mandatory H1N1 vaccinations. If one is saying take the shot or no job doesn't sound forced, I don't know what else (aside from some govn't agent kicking in your door) would.

Bottom line is local govn't, schools and health service providers are making it mandatory. It's not the federal government, but it's still going on none the less.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

"... good little citizen aussie ... " how incredibly offensive and patronizing that comment should be to all the aussie ATS members here who DO consider themselves as "good aussie citizens" and proud to be called "aussie".

oh please, every aussie probly knows it could have been a lot worse.
So stop you"re crying out to the countrymen.
The comment was directed at you personally.
As for" touching a nerve " I'd lay odds that you wouldn't get close enough before I droped ya.

golden elf

I should've read all the replies, admittedly, so sorry if this point has been brought up before, but Australian Health Care Workers ARE being forced to take the vaccine. There hasnt been as much outrage about it in Australia (for some reason, probably because of past successful conditioning), but the truth is it is being forced upon them.

nahsik

His on the ball here. I live in Australia and it's been mandatory as far as I know for my mum, my sister and my dad who all work in health care to get the vaccine as soon as possible or they'll be risking there jobs.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Don't get excited until this flu season is over.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tk1967

As of right now there are 359 stories on mandatory H1N1 vaccinations. If one is saying take the shot or no job doesn't sound forced, I don't know what else (aside from some govn't agent kicking in your door) would.

Bottom line is local govn't, schools and health service providers are making it mandatory. It's not the federal government, but it's still going on none the less.

His on the ball here. I live in Australia and it's been mandatory as far as I know for my mum, my sister and my dad who all work in health care to get the vaccine as soon as possible or they'll be risking there jobs.

I know this will be the same case with the high schools also. It'll gradually grow and well for me..well if nothing happens in the next 2-3 years I'll go get mine. At the moment I'm fit and healthy enough to fight off this disease as far as I know.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by nahsik]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by nahsik]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I should've read all the replies, admittedly, so sorry if this point has been brought up before, but Australian Health Care Workers ARE being forced to take the vaccine. There hasnt been as much outrage about it in Australia (for some reason, probably because of past successful conditioning), but the truth is it is being forced upon them.

This vaccine hasnt gone through the same rigorous testing procedures other vaccines go through before they are commissioned for production, so why shouldnt ATS members (and humans in general) by worried/outraged/scared/bemused about the notion of global penetration, especially if it is or will be forced upon us?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

do you know what country your in,fema,is in America,your in Australia,duh!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think I speak for most of those worried about Swine Flu vaccinations. It has never been my intention to make an issue out of a non-issue on this whole swine flu thing. I am just concerned at the pace in which these vaccines are being pumped out and how so many people are quick to receive it when it has not had time to be tested properly.

Believe me, if given the choice, I would much rather these vaccines turned out to be harmless and that they are safe and effective to use. The reality is that certain countries are beginning to force their citizens to get this vaccine and it is only a matter of time when they convince other countries to do the same. Do you agree there has NOT been enough time to test the safety of these vaccines since the "mysterious" outbreak of this virus occurred?

There is too much doubt about this whole Swine Flu thing to just go with the flow and get the vaccine. If you want to pretend like the whole argument is fabricated off mass hysteria, that is your choice. Don't come crying to the rest of us who encouraged you to be cautious before getting the vaccine for you or your family. At the VERY least, any person with common sense would do some research about what the vaccine contains and what the possible symptoms might be as a result of taking them.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
couldn't the health care workers just stay home if they got sick,like any other illness,and then not have to worry about the side affects of the jab,why not, just wear masks,

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
well OP, if you're looking to the mainstream media to find things out about population control, you may be looking at the wrong source. also, while it may not be a big deal in australia, it is probably bigger in the u.s.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
wow really?. All you have do do (which you obviously didn't) is Google Swine+Flu+Mandatory+Vaccine and you come up with this. Refute video you closed minded nitwit. You know why they aren't pushing it hard for you guys? You live on an island! where the hell are you going to run to if it is all true? Watch these and tell me there are no forced immunizations happening in the USA. REMINDER I googled for these and these are the first 3 or 4 videos that came up. keep drinking your Kool-aid. Silly lemming....watch out for that cliff.

www.youtube.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

www.viddler.com...

news10now.com...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by seaguy25206]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seaguy25206

wow really?. All you have do do (which you obviously didn't) is Google Swine+Flu+Mandatory+Vaccine and you come up with this. Refute video you closed minded nitwit. You know why they aren't pushing it hard for you guys? You live on an island! where the hell are you going to run to if it is all true? Watch these and tell me there are no forced immunizations happening in the USA. REMINDER I googled for these and these are the first 5 or 6 videos that came up. Never even tried Youtube/Vimeo/etc..... keep drinking your Kool-aid. Silly lemming....watch out for that cliff.

God this guys just getting bombed on.
If he wasn't so pathetic
This would be brutal

space cadet
you just jump right on board.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by seaguy25206

wow really?. All you have do do (which you obviously didn't) is Google Swine+Flu+Mandatory+Vaccine and you come up with this. Refute video you closed minded nitwit. You know why they aren't pushing it hard for you guys? You live on an island! where the hell are you going to run to if it is all true? Watch these and tell me there are no forced immunizations happening in the USA. REMINDER I googled for these and these are the first 5 or 6 videos that came up. Never even tried Youtube/Vimeo/etc..... keep drinking your Kool-aid. Silly lemming....watch out for that cliff.

God this guys just getting bombed on.
If he wasn't so pathetic
This would be brutal

bombed on huh? My post has been edited to include the links I forgot to post. I am assuming you haven't seen them yet....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I appreciate the posts OP. It is always good to have a balanced view.

The one thing this thread proves once again is that a lot of American Citizens for some reason are completely self obsessed and think that America is actaully the centre of the universe. The only thing America is the centre of is, the planets biggest ego. Enough! Consider the size of this planet in the universe. Put yourself in that picture then. You are truly the tiniest spec of dust in the universe. If you got rid of your ego you would understand that your energy can fill the entire universe.

Take a deep breath America. Stop the attention seeking. Nobody cares. The country is full of paranoid androids.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join