It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Day 11 of swine flu vaccine availability ... and still NO sign of forced population vaccination. As each day passes with nothing untoward happening, it strengthens my case that the hysteria and paranoia that was created and promulgated regarding the mass vaccination of the population with swine flu vaccine and the associated government/military/NWO/whatever conspiracy to control said vaccinated population is yet another FAILED prediction.

Here's a simple question:

Has anyone, anywhere in the world got any evidence whatsoever that their government/military has STARTED to forcibly detain and vaccinate its ENTIRE population with swine flu vaccine ?

I'll bet there is no such proof forthcoming ....

In fact, take a look at the threads over the last few weeks and notice how the popularity of talking about swine flu has begun to decrease significantly. With no sign of their pet swine flu conspiracies about to happen in the near future (or even at all), ATS'ers are rapidly losing interest and moving on to more current and latest conspiracies

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Now it's Day 12 of the swine flu vaccine availability here.

And so far no one has wanted to to claim the dubious honour of being the 1st ATS'er to officially confirm that their government/military have instituted forced vaccination on their entire citizenry.

C'mon, people ... just WHEN is this nefarious scheme of world domination and population control supposed to start ????? I'm a busy person and can't hang around based on "soon, it'll happen soon" !

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Haha, love it

For all the derogatory Aussie remarks - all talk, no action.
Sometimes its better to remain quiet than speak out and remove all doubt. Quite a few American politicians come to mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Now it's Day 12 of the swine flu vaccine availability here.

And so far no one has wanted to to claim the dubious honour of being the 1st ATS'er to officially confirm that their government/military have instituted forced vaccination on their entire citizenry.

C'mon, people ... just WHEN is this nefarious scheme of world domination and population control supposed to start ????? I'm a busy person and can't hang around based on "soon, it'll happen soon" !

I don't usually enjoy being rude to the other people, but I think the silent majority would agree that you have reached a point beyond irritating. And that unfortunately is not a compliment - you remind me of a little kid who gets a kick out of taking away his younger brother's candy, seeing him get upset and then saying "I told you so, I told you so!"

I'm starting to think maybe it would be convenient for other ATS members if they did put something in your vaccine...

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This coming from a guy with a Warcraft background (to elicit some sort of respect/fear?) and a chorus used by Eminem in a rap song as his sig.

You have got to be kidding me.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
One Swine Flu thread not enough?

The only Epic Failure I note is your failure to acknowledge that Flu Season has barely begun.

You claim the conspiracy was created here at ATS, yet perpetuate the meme yourself by making multiple threads. You then, are a co-conspirator.

Deny Ignorance, not perpetuate it by acting irrational.
DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

So you're implying the government will strategically carry out their actions during the 'Flu season'. Looks like they're off to a slow start! I'm guessing they're biding their time and waiting for the right moment to STRIKE?
Meanwhile as stated before, more and more publicity, testing, awareness of the so-called 'super mind control vaccine' or 'super population control vaccine' will be unveiled thereby making any world domination plans redundant.

Whether the conspiracy was created here or not is immaterial, the proponents for it are advocating it illogically and fanatically without cause or evidence.

'co-conspirator - a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose'
Tell me, how is afoolbyanyothername engaging in the above?
What is he doing to propagate the theory? How does debunking a theory = support it?

And you realise:
'Deny Ignorance, not perpetuate it by acting irrational.'

Denying ignorance (i.e. the ignorance of people spinning and chopping these theories) is exactly what he is doing. Being pragmatic and rational about the issue is exactly what he is doing. He's one of the few that has acted rationally and is getting slammed for it. Your hypocrisy is downright incredulous.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by forlorn23]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by forlorn23]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23

This coming from a guy with a Warcraft background (to elicit some sort of respect/fear?) and a chorus used by Eminem in a rap song as his sig.

You have got to be kidding me.

Thank you for proving my point.

Be gone, Forum Troll.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yes, you have vanquished me with your 'Frostmourne' sword.
Another 'online monster' slain. Errr?

Read the thread, make your own decision and post a meaningful opinion on the TOPIC at hand or don't post at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I find the amount of illogical arguments, bravado and posturing from the proponents of the "mythical" mass swine flu vaccination to be nothing short of mind numbing !

forlorn 23 and I have tried to show the patent illogicality of the stand you people are taking, time and time again. For out time and effort, we're abused, ridiculed and insulted ... it's almost as if some ATS'ers out there actually WANT some kind of global cataclysm to occur in order to rationalize and substantiate their swine flu vaccination obsession and be able to proudly beat their breasts in unison and cry out to us non-believers ... "we told you so !!".

In my opening post, I accused many ATS'ers of promulgating and pandering to the paranoia and hysteria that has swept this forum regarding the so-called "global mass forced vaccination" conspiracy.

After many responding posts, many of them openly hostile, I have yet to read a SINGLE post from anyone who just may have the balls to stand up in front of us all and categorically and unambiguously provide definitive proof that firstly, there IS a conspiracy in which the majority of the worlds population will be forced to take the vaccine and secondly, to provide a definitive and unambiguous time frame when this dastardly plot is to take place.

From what I can see, there must be a hell of a lot of eunuchs inhabiting ATS !

Regarding this mass swine flu forced vaccination lunacy, it begins to looks to me like the only level headed, logical and rational people are here in Oz !

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I find all of these threads on swine flu/vaccine to be sad and disturbing. Non medical professionals making claims that could adversely affect someones health. I'm sure these folks wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if someone took their advice and either they or a loved one ended up dead because of it. It's irresponsible. If you have concerns seek advice from your doctor. I am reasonably sure that most MDs are not a part of some evil cabal out to exterminate the human race. I know that makes me one of the "brain dead sheeple". But there are impressionable people out there who just may take all this nonsense seriously. I wouldn't want that kind of blood on my hands.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

I find all of these threads on swine flu/vaccine to be sad and disturbing. Non medical professionals making claims that could adversely affect someones health. I'm sure these folks wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if someone took their advice and either they or a loved one ended up dead because of it. It's irresponsible. If you have concerns seek advice from your doctor. I am reasonably sure that most MDs are not a part of some evil cabal out to exterminate the human race. I know that makes me one of the "brain dead sheeple". But there are impressionable people out there who just may take all this nonsense seriously. I wouldn't want that kind of blood on my hands.

Well put, concernedcitizen ... but as you and I and others have seen all too often, these self-proclaimed "medical experts" and proselytizers of global doom have no compunction pushing their own ridiculous agendas ahead of what should in all reality be a common sense approach to the swine flu vaccination.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

Very well put mate, couldn't have articulated it better myself. Star for you!

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join