It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well, it's now day 3 of the swine flu vaccine availability here in Australia.
And so far ... zip, zero, zilch has been happening with regards to the "forced vaccination" conspiracy that's been running rampant here on ATS for the past few months.

In fact, media attention regarding the availability has been so low-key that it's almost non-existant with just an initial report a few days ago that the vaccine was now available.

Life apparently goes on as normal ... no military law ... no forced vaccinations ... no infringement of civil liberties ... no fines ... no imprisonment ... no detention ... no camps ... no body bags ... no mass burials ... NO NOTHING.

Basically, the entire "forced vaccination" conspiracy scenario is nothing more than hysteria generated and promulgated by certain ATS members who deep down in the psyche WANT some kind of global catastrophe to occur, who for whatever personal reason WANT society to breakdown and collapse and who are simply NOT happy or content with the world they currently live in. Perhaps the world is simply to mundane, boring and unexciting from their point of view and something like "forced vaccinations" with the premise of worldwide government collusion and population control/reduction makes for a more interesting scenario.
To see that this is true, just count up the many varied ways that ATS members have managed to fantasize one conspiracy after another ... after another ... and yet, NOT ONE SINGLE CONSPIRACY HAS COME TRUE ...

And the latest non-starter and failed conspiracy ?
"GLOBALLY FORCED VACCINATION FOR SWINE FLU".

Just NOT going to happen .... EVER ... and not a single one of you can produce any proof or evidence that it ever will.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I haven't seen a global forced vaccination warning but it is starting here in the US.

Just check here: news.google.com... =mandatory+vaccination

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

"Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members"

Seriously, are you joking?

I guess you haven't been reading anything else but ATS.
In case you have not noticed, the vaccine is being forced upon the children and health care workers of NJ.
A testing ground no doubt.
Which is what this is all about.
No one wants to be Guinea pigs.

The public outcry on this has been tremendous.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk1967
I haven't seen a global forced vaccination warning but it is starting here in the US.

Just check here: news.google.com... =mandatory+vaccination

Just checked that site and except for a few articles related to health worker concerns about their group having to take the swine flu vaccine, and this article "New survey suggests Americans keen for H1N1 vaccine" ... there's NOTHING regarding mass mandatory vaccination of the populace.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

In case you have not noticed, the vaccine is being forced upon the children and health care workers of NJ.

Hmmmmm ... just like "mandatory" polio vaccinations back in the 60's ... or smallpox vaccinations ... or hepatitis vaccinations for health care workers ????
Guess those were obviously global conspiracies to manipulate the masses, as well ???

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So, except for the health care group and school children .... where's the MANDATORY vaccinations that have been predicted (by ATS members) will be forced on entire populations ?
The vaccine is now available ... so are we all going to be "forced" any time soon ?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think you are forgetting the fact that Australia has already had a big round of swine flu. Who is left to vaccinate?

Do you make everyone prove they have had the flu?

It would be silly to force vaccination on those who have had the flu.

In the southern US we are being hit pretty hard with it right now. The swine flu shot, which begins arriving next week and some areas not till the end of the month, is going to be pointless. And considering there isn't enough to go around anyway, you can hardly make it mandatory. Of course, there is the exception of some states that have made it so.

However, if it hangs around and mutates, mandatory may be a whole nother ball game since they now have a handle on the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Well, it's now day 3 of the swine flu vaccine availability here in Australia.
And so far ... zip, zero, zilch has been happening with regards to the "forced vaccination" conspiracy that's been running rampant here on ATS for the past few months.

In fact, media attention regarding the availability has been so low-key that it's almost non-existant with just an initial report a few days ago that the vaccine was now available.

Life apparently goes on as normal ... no military law ... no forced vaccinations ... no infringement of civil liberties ... no fines ... no imprisonment ... no detention ... no camps ... no body bags ... no mass burials ... NO NOTHING.

Basically, the entire "forced vaccination" conspiracy scenario is nothing more than hysteria generated and promulgated by certain ATS members who deep down in the psyche WANT some kind of global catastrophe to occur, who for whatever personal reason WANT society to breakdown and collapse and who are simply NOT happy or content with the world they currently live in. Perhaps the world is simply to mundane, boring and unexciting from their point of view and something like "forced vaccinations" with the premise of worldwide government collusion and population control/reduction makes for a more interesting scenario.
To see that this is true, just count up the many varied ways that ATS members have managed to fantasize one conspiracy after another ... after another ... and yet, NOT ONE SINGLE CONSPIRACY HAS COME TRUE ...

And the latest non-starter and failed conspiracy ?
"GLOBALLY FORCED VACCINATION FOR SWINE FLU".

Just NOT going to happen .... EVER ... and not a single one of you can produce any proof or evidence that it ever will.

Well said my brother from down under!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just a point. All healthcare workers are mandated to take the vaccine. Sister and cousin are being forced to take it. Dr. Assistant/RN and a Emergency Room Tech.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
if you had bothered to read any of the swine flu mandatory posts you would see they are aimed at the USA.

you dont start something like that on a global scale.

once again another poorly educated australian failing to read things correctly and jumping to conclusions.

makes me sad to be an aussie.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In some states, if you don't get the shot, then you will lose your job, also in Massachusetts they are trying to pass a law that if you don't get the shot then they can quarantine you and if you don't accept the quarantine, they can arrest you and put you in jail, fine you and destroy your property if they think is contaminated. No one acting under these laws will be prosecuted even if they cause death to someone.

Read it for yourself:

www.mass.gov...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Just a point. All healthcare workers are mandated to take the vaccine. Sister and cousin are being forced to take it. Dr. Assistant/RN and a Emergency Room Tech.

Good point. This is a first in my 20 years in the medical field. Usually it's recommended to get a yearly flu shot, but not mandated, and certainly not where you may lose your job over it like this year.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
u proved that u are one of the guys that doesnt think outside the box !!

well, I dont think every government will force vaccination ... but that is happenning in the uS ... for health service people

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
who said anything about forced vaccinations in australia

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

It would be silly to force vaccination on those who have had the flu.

You're missing the point of the "forced vaccination" conspiracy that's been such a contentious issue for months here on ATS.
It's not that the vaccine is supposed to "protect us" from the swine flu ... it's actually about a supposedly nefarious scheme hatched by NWO/world governments/etc to control the global masses and/or reduce global population and using the vaccine as the primary vector for instituting this control.
The main premise of these swine flu vaccine conspiracy threads was that the moment that the vaccine was to become available in sufficient quantities, that martial law would immediately be imposed, the military would be used to forcibly vaccinate the ENTIRE population (at gun point if necessary), in the US the FEMA camps would open for business and that sufficient body bags would be available for immediate use.

But as can already be seen, none of the above is happening ... or even remotely looking like happening.

Basically ... scare and rumour mongering indulged by the "catastrophe proponents" here on ATS and lots of wishfull hoping/thinking/longing that something drastic will happen to the world and it's entire population.

Just give it a few more weeks and it'll be OBVIOUS that this particular conspiracy was just so much hot air and absolutely without substance.

Anyway, there's always 2012 for these global prophesiers of catalclysm to pin their NEXT hopes on ....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

who said anything about forced vaccinations in australia

and who cares unless you are facing them like we are. Shut up and be glad you're down under with the Kangys and the Qualas and the Dingos.
Who named these guys anyways.

can't forget about the Yowie

[edit on 2-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
if you had bothered to read any of the swine flu mandatory posts you would see they are aimed at the USA.

Obviously a victim of your own lack of attention ... try reading the posts regarding the many predictions of MANDATORY vaccinations within the UK, Scotland and other countries besides the US.

you dont start something like that on a global scale.

And what would YOU know about the logistics of starting "something like that on a global scale" ? Try reading some of the past swine flu threads to get a feel for the level of hysteria and the build up of "experts" stating that the vaccine is nothing more than a carrier to introduce some foreign substance into our bodies e.g. the posts regarding microchips

once again another poorly educated australian failing to read things correctly and jumping to conclusions.

makes me sad to be an aussie.

"... once again another poorly educated australian..." so, who's jumping to conclusions now ???? You have NO IDEA at all regarding my educational qualifications.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Star and flag for being brave enough to harm the swine flu conspirators ego.

A little note.

Those school children who were told to have the shot or they couldn't attend daycare.

Not school.

But here I am poking the beast, I will soon be flamed in 3,2,1.........

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Let me first say that I am, by no means, in favor of this vaccine. In fact, I am choosing not to get the vaccine for myself or my family primarily because I feel that the potential unknown dangers of this new vaccine that has been only limitedly tested far outweighs the risks of complications and/or death from a virus that, for most of the population, only causes a few days of feeling really lousy.

That said, I completely understand why it is required for healthcare workers. Healthcare workers are dealing primarily with sick people and/or people with compromised body systems (whether that be from disease, pregnancy, etc). If healthcare workers get sick and, for multiple reasons such as coming into work ill, coming back to work before fully recovered, etc., spread this virus at their place of employment, they are spreading it to the percentage of the of the population that would have the most chance of having serious complications from this virus.

I am not a member of the healthcare industry; however, I am in school to become a nurse (after getting a degree and working five years in the accounting industry only to discover that it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life). So, while I choose not to get the vaccine now, I would completely understand having to do so when employed in the healthcare industry. The possible complications of the new vaccine pale in comparison to the damage that could be done by spreading this virus to people who are already ill.

I completely agree with the OP, the idea of forced vaccinations of the mass populace seems to be an idea concocted by people here on ATS. Judging by the posts I have read, I am confident that some whole-heartedly believe that forced vaccinations will come to fruition whereas others seem to just seem to get a kick out of stirring up a fear-induced hysteria. For me personally, I can find no credible evidence to support such a theory and, therefore, find the notion of forced vaccinations on the mass populace to be baseless.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I suppose we also just dreamed up the story of the youngster in the U.K.
who recently died from a guardasil injection. People droping dead from the crap that is approved, by what ever paid off agency. Isn't enough for you
to keep from popping off at the mouth like this. I bet you're a good little citizen aussie and ran right out and got yours a.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by randyvs]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join