It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I LOVE my BOSS! (in case he just reads titles) :P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am SOOO PISSED OFF at my boss right now.

Geez, it's so good to have a job.

You arrogant piece of puke. Why do you wait till the LAST MINUTE to tell us that your crap is broken and you need it because you're GOING OUT OF TOWN ON MONDAY?!?!?

Is my time no more important than yours? Oh yeah, I FORGOT. No, IT'S NOT. That's why I have to scrape and scrimp and buy the CHEAP damn generic freakin' green beans so you can pull down your fat freakin' salary.

If I didn't absolutely NEED this job, I would tell you how far up your obese rectal cavity you could shove your dumb job and your arrogant, pompous freakin attitude.

I've got half a mind to turn of my phone and just deal with your bitching and belly aching when you get back next week, prick. By then I'm sure the five thousand dollar check you got for the same time I bring home six hundred will have made you forget all about the stupid crap you need today. If you are so damn smart that you deserve so much damn money, FIX YOUR OWN DAMN BROKE STUFF.

I hope you read this, butt head.

And another thing, take your increased health care premiums and shove them too. Take your broke damn retirement package and shove that too. Take your pretentious damn begging for US to contribute MORE to United Way and stick ALL OF IT up YOUR FAT DAMN RUMP.

:bash::bnghd:

(now, that feels better.)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Don't know what to say ... so I got you a gift:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

WOW I feel you! I am ready to say something like this to my boss. I want to scream! That was a great rant and tell off.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I think I'm in love....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Are you at work right now and what is your typing speed ?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks, SD.

I had to find an extra pin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb363c57f61b.jpg[/atsimg]

It sure did HELP though.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Nice pinsmanship.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin

Are you at work right now and what is your typing speed ?

hehe....no I was at home when I typed it....an hour late because apparently for peons like me, lack of planning on HIS part DOES constitute an emergency on MY part. :p

I think it's around 80 words a minute, but the older I get, the more dyslexic my words become. :p

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

WOW I feel you! I am ready to say something like this to my boss. I want to scream! That was a great rant and tell off.

It really helped.

I'm all better now and ready to get back down to more serious stuff. I sure am glad I don't have to go too far to have a place to vent.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I think I'm in love....

Wouldn't be the FIRST time that's happened A.D.

(I love you baby!)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I think I'm in love....

Wouldn't be the FIRST time that's happened A.D.

(I love you baby!)

Awww...too true...*blushes

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
let it all out man, alot of employers are like that, thats why i thank god i can wait to get a nice job with kind people i can work with and be HAPPY
as soon as you find a better job just kick him in the ass (:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Is my time no more important than yours? Oh yeah, I FORGOT. No, IT'S NOT.

I swear my last employer used to think that when I got home from work I just used to sit in a cupboard and unplug myself until it was time for me to come back to work.

Among her many atrocities was phoning me up one Christmas holiday when I was sick with a really bad flu demanding to know when I would be well enough to come back to work. I can't remember what I said, but I think my attitude conveyed what I thought of her. (I was all by myself with no-one to look after me, so I think I got a bit stroppy
).

And if you asked her, she'd tell you that if ever I was ill I'd manage to do it over a holiday or weekend so there was no excuse for her behaviour.

Eventually I saw it all as a character-building exercise. I'm so patient now and I learnt how to 'put a paper bag over my head' when she was around. I got really good at tuning out when she was going on about something and just picking the right point to say 'yes' or 'no'.

It did get a bit challenging though when she tried to tell me some long, boring story when I was busy and trying to concentrate. If she couldn't get any interest out of me she'd get on the phone to two or three other people and tell them the same bloody story until she was sure I'd heard it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, I've been a gimp for minimum wage jobs three times now and have never got on with management. My views have all been "negative" or my managers have generally always been smug, condescending and so forth.

Yeesh.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
being a good manager is about showing good leadership, respect for your workers, and setting a good example.

sadly they seem to be few and far between. its like the more you climb the salary ladder the more people there are beneath you that entitles you to treat them like sheit.

our boss was away this week and we had a fill in from interstate (head office)
he was a total jerk, you could tell he hated being flown over here, hated the company/our product, and our employees.

i had a 5 day weekend and he asked me tuesday if i'd give up my day off on thursday to help them since nobody else knows my job or its responsibilities.

i agreed, until he started speaking to me like crap on wednesday. so i told him i was going to take my day off as i had plans.

i'd prefer to enjoy my day off at home in peace than do a jerk like that a favour and give up my day off to help him.

you play with fire, you'll get burnt.
you'll get more help feeding me honey coz i hate being force fed vinegar!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
allright man i applause you^^ im the same,i cant stand working with jerks all day

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lamb chop

I sometimes think that the only qualification for being a boss is having the capacity to tell other people what to do.

Most of the time they can't do the job you're doing themselves and a lot have had no training in man-management.

It doesn't help when their lack of expertise inclines them to make impossible demands on people who do know what they're doing.

Up the workers

[edit on 4-10-2009 by berenike]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

ill toast to that one brother! :drink:

my current boss has been there 2 weeks and come from an entirely different industry.
clueless comes to mind.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by lamb chop]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Like the 'Great' Kiyoseki said: "Mind your own Business"

Build your business, be your own boss... Trust me, it's even beneficial to the world economy.

Or if you can't figure out a business just yet, leave, go find another job. Maybe easy for me to say because I don't have a family and kids to support, not much risk. ...People are usually nice to newcomers, haha!

top topics

join