It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine of Montana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok well since there is a thread already, and i didnt search so i appologize ill just add the linked thread of the letter to the video of that montana thread.

Thanx for showing us the other thread, please do not post anymore posts.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If there are actual articles and news stories relating to this story, why does the maker of this video feel the need to narrate his own story with stock videos throwing in his own bias on the matter? Theres only a half a minute long clip at end, surely something this big would warrant much more.

Facts speak more to me than opinions and I was disappointed by this.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Traffic]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
There is no H1N1 virus. It's all made up. You can't get it unless you get the shot.

H1N1 is quite real. Here are some people that got it and were not innoculated.

thintheherd.info...

There have been a few large outbreaks with very little media coverage. Washington State University had over 2500 cases in a short period of time. they had to move people around to create H1N1 floors in the dorms.

We are just a mutation away from having a Stephen King like experiance.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In my five years here on ATS do you know how many times someone has told me "This is it, I hope you have your supplies, it's going down now!!"

If you work with children or work in the health care field, especially in a hospital, they are going to make you take the shot or lose your job. I don't see why this is such a surprise for anyone. Think about it, if there is an outbreak of flu then people are going to be going to the hospital, if you work there and are not vaccinated you will definitely get it.

Conversely, if you catch it and bring it to work, infecting already very sick people, you will kill them.

If you were afraid of vaccinations, then why would you work in the health care field???

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Traffic
If there are actual articles and news stories relating to this story, why does the maker of this video feel the need to narrate his own story with stock videos throwing in his own bias on the matter?

I agree. There are news stories out there about a private jail being built in Hardin.

California Company to Operate Facility

Look up Hardin Montana and look in the news, not the blogs. Read my signature.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing some research into this story, 3 of the pages that came up on google were infected with viruses.. PLEASE BE AWARE

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes indeed. WARNING about the malware that is infecting search sites on this.
And here is yet another news source which suggests some people have been telling porkies.
montanamadness411.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LAUTERMILCH

a general post, I call BS on the title, a little misleading... Being from Montana, i dont see them shutting down any town. everything in the video i saw that was real was from footage of the jail and the private police in hardin, not anything to do with the flu.

to Lautermilch, you are very correct on your post, as it stands , the swine flu is just that, a nasty flu that is easy to catch, for the general population, we will be ok. But if mutated, which is a real option and viable for the bug, then we could be facing some serious problems. Although when/if it happens, the shots avail are useless anyway.
I think you stated it as best as i have evern seen...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by barontorz

reply to post by unicorn1

Thanks for the warnings!

unicorn1, is the link you posted safe?

This video is pretty funny, when you think about it. (If you take the time to THINK about it). There's some anonymous kid's voice supposedly reading documents and such, while showing the same newsreel over and over... Why didn't he show the documents? Were they scribbled out in his own handwriting? Is this a prank? Does anyone CARE?

Have people stopped THINKING altogether and given over their higher brain functions to YouTube???
:shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join