It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263

Originally posted by askbaby
reply to post by xp4ul13x

OK.

And for those of you who are really scared of all kinds of weird download stuff and strange links... here's the simplest of all, a link to a simple PDF of the entire transcript, I hope this helps:

Direct Link to an actual PDF of Penetration

Go ahead, get yourselves a cup of cocoa (or coffee) and try taking a spin with Ingo Swann...

Of course he always knew that I was going to say that... LOL

Great link!
I will add though, for those on dial-up... this is about 14MB, not a criticism just a warning.

You guys .... you really get me sometimes....

That 'great link' is my website and we have been offering that PDF for about three years now
.. don't recall how may threads of John Lear's where he mentioned Ingo we posted that in...

But yeah... I forget sometimes that there are some here that don't know it's 'old hat'

And to those that mentioned wanting to learn... just go look at my post on page one where I linked all the actual DIA manuals that they declassified.

And when your ready for a test run I have a few missions I would like to send you on
Had a few of the PsiTech team pop up to Venus for a little look see... unfortunately I am not yet cleared to release the results of that little trip.

So when you ready... drop me a note

[edit on 29-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
The problem with the remote views of the planet Jupiter was that all of it was theorized

The Ingo Swann 1973 Remote Viewing probe of the planet Jupiter

www.remoteviewed.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon...
I apologize - I should have referenced it to you/your site...
I do often refer to your site... and I do know that it was posted some time ago (me being an Ingo Swann fan).

What is interesting is that the scanned pdf on your site is an earlier copy, complete with corrections written in...

TTFN.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
URDF-3 (Unidentified Research and Development Facility-3)

This was the CIA designation for the 'most wanted' Russian research station..

It was the place where the Tesla energy weapons was supposed to have been worked on....

U.S. satellite reconnaissance photo of suspected Soviet beam weapon installation near Semipalatinsk.
Published July 28, 1980. (Courtesy Aviation Week & Space Technology)

Well at the time we didn't have Google Earth
So they used the RV team...

Well following is a set of three sketches of what RVer saw at the site, most particularly the HUGH Gantry crane... the actual drawing released via FOIA

Well thanks to the sleuthing of admiraltogo, Fort Smith, AR via Google Earth we can now bring to you....

Baikal-1, Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan
50°10'12.69"N, 78°22'36.84"W

The area in the photo has since been dismantled as the Russians have pulled out of Kazakhstan but the area was also the place where the Russians tested their version of the ATOMIC ROCKET...

Engine Model: RD-0410. Manufacturer Name: RD-0410. Government Designation: 11B91. Designer: Kosberg. Developed in: 1965-94. Application: Experimental nuclear engine. Propellants: Nuclear/LH2. Thrust(vac): 35.300 kN (7,936 lbf). Isp: 910 sec. Burn time: 3,600 sec. Mass Engine: 2,000 kg (4,400 lb). Diameter: 1.60 m (5.20 ft). Length: 3.50 m (11.40 ft). Chambers: 1. Thrust to Weight Ratio: 1.80. Country: Russia. Status: Developed 1965-94.

Russian Bases are named for the closest tow and a number (of kilometers from twon)

Baikal -1 is URDF-3 - you can see where the antenna array was in the cleared section ...

But more important to this thread is the RV success...

Look at the sketch, and compare 'A' to the image below... a perfect hit!

The HUGE gantry Crane is STILL THERE today as of the latest Google Earth image 2009

Pegasus URDF-3 - Baikal-1 Page

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby
Zorgon...
I apologize - I should have referenced it to you/your site...

Oh no worries...
my point was simply how many times something pops up as 'new' when its been here all along... I wonder how many people ever browse through the ATS file data base...
Some really good stuff in there

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What ATS file database!?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thanks FlySolo for this link to Ingo Swann's book. It was a relieve to find the book after you stated how scarce it is!

I am not easy with everything I have read in it, but found it interesting. When I read the name of Axelrod, it reminded me of something I read I while back. I don't know how familiar you are with the person called Dan Burisch... Well, I believe Ingo was taken to Mount Hayes by a chap with the name of James Axelrod, according to this link...

www.projectcamelot.org...
(do a search on the page for 'Axelrod')

James Axelrod was, at the time, Director of Special Programs in the CIA, according the above URL.

Mount Hayes is where Ingo witnessed the diamond shaped UFO which materialized from the lake, mentioned in his book.

If you found Ingo Swann's book fascinating, you should read about Dan Burisch (Scientist working at S4, Area 51) and all the research he has done:

All this links in with MJ12...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
What ATS file database!?

Government Document Archive
FOIA Documents Discussion Forum Thread List
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Multimedia Uploads & Other Resources
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just recently read this very good book. I think I read this book in two sittings.

Apart from the whole aspect of remote viewing the moon, he really goes in to some details and poses some very interesting questions concerning the make up of our consciousness. It is not very hard to understand the concept of what telepathy is or should be as he explains it.

He makes an observation that the way it seems is that what we interpret as our mind, our consciousness, is like a small "island" of consciousness floating in a much larger "sea" of consciousness. For some reason it seems that we are trapped in our little islands not being able to float around to other islands, at least not consciously or at will. This may be an analogy of how telepathy may work. With this he explains how the modern day acceptance of telepathy is flawed and provides a reasonable alternative way of viewing it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Yes I understand. Thanks. I'm quite well informed about John Lear.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
There is an interview by Art Bell, Coast to Coast, with Ingo Swann. In this interview he talks about this book and some of his others.

Here is part one of the interview. Ingo is very polite I must say.
Video

Thanks a lot for posting that video! It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Thanks for you input. I'm glad not everyone can accept this on blind faith.

However, after quite extensive research on the subject I can undoubtedly say that there IS something to this. The question of accuracy comes down to the methodology with strict adherence to scientific protocols. Blind studies etc...

I might boldly go as far as saying that I may be one of the most well researched persons who will comment on this thread(aside from Zorgon). It's not an ego thing. I would simply like the gravity of my educated response to be known.

For those who are not familiar with the protocols, this entire subject can seem quite suspect. I'm glad people feel that way truly. However, if one were to dig a little deeper for specifics and comparisons I would venture to say their accepted limitations of reality might be expanded a bit.

Psychic phenomenon is a scientific fact. The problem will always be individual talent and the scientific limitations regarding the testing of such phenomenon.

Many here may find it interesting that the CIA Remote Viewing program started by Hal Puthoff and companions was a direct response to a program the Russians had been running for some time. Incidentally their program was designed with more than simple espionage in mind. Their goals were reported to be a bit more sinister including attempted psychic assassinations. I'm afraid we will never truly know the truth of those 'claimed' events however. Still interesting.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
ingo swann was rumored to not only be the father of remote viewing but also the greatest natural born psychic to ever live.

Even Hal Puthoff will tell you that Pat Price was the greatest. You want some interesting reading, look into Pat Price. Especially what Ingo has to say about him.

Ingo Swann is a genius. I have read everything he has written (including a couple thousand pages from his website). The "Penetration" stuff was the most interesting, but what i have gained from his body of work is amazing in and of itself. Understanding the human mind is a wonderful thing.

Great thread, OP. I am an Ingo nut. Was pondering a thread on him, then i got tied up reading Manly Hall.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

Are you implying that you were part of the PsiTec crew?

I have the video series Dames created from his classroom sessions. Quite revealing actually. I considered that necessary background information for my research.

Courtney Brown also has interesting methods using his SRV. Granted he lost all credability with the other professional RVers, but the methodology is interesting.

Did you read David Morehouses book Psychic Warrior? Wondering your thoughts on it. Seemed like a good story mixed with a psychosis to me. I found Dr.Browns books almost more believable. Which is saying something. Also, at the end of the book Dr. Morehouse seemed to claim that Dames was running the crew now and was trying to kill him. The story gets crazy with these guys in the later years. Something about an underground military program that was trying to shut everyone else down.

Perhaps that has something to do with the reason Mcmoneagle hates him. However I hate dealing in rumors and gossip, the story simply ended with no closure for me. Not the book mind you. I mean the story of the actual program and how it abruptly ended. There is quite a bit more to it than we have been told.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
Are you implying that you were part of the PsiTec crew?

Nope not at all...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yes I agree. It was unfortunate about his death. He would have had a stellar career. His story was very interesting also. Being a natural and used it for his police work. I believe they all considered him the best natural.

However, this was before Ingo developed the protocols. True remote viewing did not occur, in my mind, until the teams were all on the same page using the protocols. This granted them more scientific credibility and accuracy.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So can we set up a team here

I really have a few spots I want to check out...

Ran into one interesting snag... there are many groups who discuss astral projection... so in my quest I sought out some of the more serious groups (two where actually very old Lobsang Rampa forums...

Joined up... listened to all the stories of those who had the ability... then one day I asked for volunteers for a trip to a few locations...

I was astounded at the results... I was attacked... quite viciously... for daring to question their abilities
Took me some time to calm them down and convince them the request was serious...

At that point all I got was 'suggestions' that I learn to do it myself... even when I told them I was seeking independent confirmation... nothing...

Hmmm sad very sad.. especially on a Rampa board (I Know BFFT gets the significance
)

What I wanted to test was whether or not anyone CAN actually travel outside of Earth for any distance without being 'blocked'

In another group of learning RVers (private group) they were sent to the Moon... Seems they all(5) were scared out of their wits... and never contacted me or the guy who made up the team again...

Only one of them reported hiding in a cave... and was brave enough to look out. She drew me plant growing in the entrance of that cave... they too had the urge to get the heck out of there.

There is also this group..

psiint.net...

What is Remote Viewing:

Remote viewing (RV) is the acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance, shielding, or time.

RV was developed by Stanford Research Institute (SRI) via grants from the U.S. D.O.D. & other government agencies. It was used for over 20 years by intelligence gathering services in support of critical military intelligence operations.

Congressional defunding of the military remote viewing program (Stargate) occurred in 1994-5 and subsequently entered the private sector thanks to the efforts of Maj. Ed Dames with support from Gen. Stubbelbine and Col. Alexander; who were all directly involved in the Stargate program.
What is PSIINT:

The term PSIINT is an acronym for "psychic intel" or "psychic intelligence".

PSIINT, as an organization, is a consortium of remote viewers working towards a set of common goals that include the following:

* Training individuals in the skill of remote viewing
* Supporting law enforcement via remote intelligence gathering operations (RIGO)
* Supporting united States based businesses via RIGO
* Research & development of remote viewing

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am a member of those same rampa groups. they are not open to discuss what i am interested in, either.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

This is absolutely fascinating stuff.
Big thank you to op and xp4ul13x who supplied second down load link.
I am up to page 37 but have to go out now.
I already have a couple of points I want to address but want to read it thru once first and a second time taking notes.
At this point , my main thought is, what will the et's on the moon think of the moon "bombing" scheduled for October 8th?!
And from that thought; why WOULD they bomb it if they believe them to be there and not friendly ?!
Makes me wonder about the Time wave Zero low spot in October,
will that be when they bomb us back ? Is this the next "false flag" to lead to an economic revival thru war , only this time a space war ?Wouldn't be a bad way to suck us all in to global unity thru a NWO?
Oh so many questions,I'll be back later and read the whole thread as well as book.
thanks again for a deliciously sweet right brain stimulus and speculative journey to indulge in during my day.
Have starred and would flag as well if I knew how.

[edit on 29/9/09 by asIam]
found flag button. Flagged

[edit on 29/9/09 by asIam]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Louwey
Thanks FlySolo for this link to Ingo Swann's book. It was a relieve to find the book after you stated how scarce it is!

I am not easy with everything I have read in it, but found it interesting. When I read the name of Axelrod, it reminded me of something I read I while back. I don't know how familiar you are with the person called Dan Burisch... Well, I believe Ingo was taken to Mount Hayes by a chap with the name of James Axelrod, according to this link...

(do a search on the page for 'Axelrod')

James Axelrod was, at the time, Director of Special Programs in the CIA, according the above URL.

Mount Hayes is where Ingo witnessed the diamond shaped UFO which materialized from the lake, mentioned in his book.

If you found Ingo Swann's book fascinating, you should read about Dan Burisch (Scientist working at S4, Area 51) and all the research he has done:

All this links in with MJ12...

Hi, your very welcome for the post. I too also thought of J-rod when I saw the name Axelrod. And yes, I have listened to some of Dan's stuff on project camelot.

And thanks to everyone who has flagged my post. I just got home from work and it was a nice surprise to see it go from 7 last night before bed to 54.

To Zorgon:

I checked to see if there were any other threads regarding Ingo and Penetration but found only 1 thread from a couple of years ago. It didn't make it past page 1 and only had 2 flags. How unfortunate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join