It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well this is exactly what I needed today! I find RV very interesting and very real. I would love to learn how to do it. I jut downloaded the PDF thanks!! S&F!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
page viii.

about the suppression of this ability in society.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
ingo swann was rumored to not only be the father of remote viewing but also the greatest natural born psychic to ever live.

Ingo knew you would post that

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the pdf file, i havent downloaded it as somebody else put a shortcut to the book without the signing up, but thank you.

S+F

And thank you to whomever it was that linked the no hassle version

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
S&F ed !!!

facinating article !! a real brain burner to the "N"th degree !

a must read ! I will NEVER look at the Moon the same way.

AG

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
Thank you very much for the pdf file, i havent downloaded it as somebody else put a shortcut to the book without the signing up, but thank you.

S+F

And thank you to whomever it was that linked the no hassle version

I winded up signing up for that site after I found many useful books on there that I was unable to find online. I have quite a few now and still have only read about half..lol This one will be on the top of my list now!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Oh, you're quite welcome.

2nd

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Heh, this thread must stem from your post on the moon thread, and I totally agree this guy is pretty cool. Here's a video of Swann on the tube.

In part 7 of the interview on c2c, he talks briefly about the moon stuff.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Freezer]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I will echo what you said and say that if one doesn't mind signing up to scribd it is a good site to find some books which may be hard to acquire.

I wonder what is on the South Pole of the Moon ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thanks a ton for the PDF!

When I was a kid I used to correspond with Joe McMoneagle quite a bit. I tried my own remote viewing experiments (with the help of my poor ex, picking locactions and driving me about) but was never too successful.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Thank you for this book

I thank you also for sharing the link to the book.

I look forward to reading it right now!

It is not coming up on the link, someone said they had it in PDF form?

Please someone!

Thanks!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
reply to post by zorgon

Who is John Zorgon?

Ed Dames ran a team for hire under PsiTech. In some of his interviews he said that it was not only civil missions he was undertaking. Sounded more like a continuation of his military program while having less attention and oversight. Just what the viewers wanted back in the day.

Also very interesting, the commander, ...., crap I cant remember his name. Anyway he now works at the Monroe Institute (Out of Body workshop) teaching these methods still.

Another crazy fact. Joe McMoneagle married Robert Monroes daughter. During the later years of the program the military remote viewers were sent to the Monroe Institute to train up. Ed Dames also went there.

Ed Dames was also not intended to be a viewer. His mission operationally was to evaluate the sessions and perform other admin duties for the military side of the program. He did not fully start viewing until he started his company. He was trained by Ingo Swann personally.

Joe Mcmoneagle has much animosity for Dames. I have not found out why. My guess is that Dames, called the dooms day prophet, runs his mouth quite a bit and likes to scare everybody before his sessions have been verified by other viewers in blind sessions.

Thank you so much! This is quite interesting. I got this book about a year ago, but never read it. I will be reading it now.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Agreed. And also the author of the fiction book Star Fire... which makes a great read. In reading that book, which focuses on a fictional character who possesses incredible telepathic powers... one is often left wondering if it is autobiographical in terms of the the author.

Finally we reach Autumn (sorry... Fall) and we have a nice juicy thread going again.

I am frankly sick to death of pixelated images of tiny unidentified objects in the night sky.

I too will read this document... if only I had the time to read it in one sitting!

Thank you for the post, and I do recommend Star Fire as a damn good read!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
WOW I am only 40 some pages in and WOW. This is like watching some Sci-Fi/Spy/Mystery movie! I will more than likely read this whole thing today.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Who is John Zorgon?

I believe Zorgon was referring to John Lear. Zorgon's getting sloppy and forgetting that there is a whole world of people out there that are unfamiliar with many of the subjects that he deems "old hat."

John Lear is a topic for another thread, and I'm still not sure what to make of him, but, I do LIKE him, as a story teller and a person. However, unlike most other story tellers, he has serious credentials. Lear was banned from ATS, and, he may have even been re-instated. It doesn't matter though, as due to some disagreement with management I doubt he'll be coming back.

In any event, listen to Zorgon, and even if you aren't buyin' what he's sellin, he'll entertain you to no end.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xp4ul13x

OK.

And for those of you who are really scared of all kinds of weird download stuff and strange links... here's the simplest of all, a link to a simple PDF of the entire transcript, I hope this helps:

Direct Link to an actual PDF of Penetration

Go ahead, get yourselves a cup of cocoa (or coffee) and try taking a spin with Ingo Swann...

Of course he always knew that I was going to say that... LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
From what i undertand, there is a stargate group in the USAF right now. i talked to a Retired full bird Colonel, he confirmed it and was suprised that i knew about it at all. i am gonna try and get in that unit. Not sure how.
i'd rather the military trained me and paid for my training instead of me.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The problem with the remote views of the planet Jupiter was that all of it was theorized by astronomers. They knew there would be cyclones as the Red Spot is a huge cyclone. They also theorized lighting and other aspects of Jupiter before the Voyager probes. I am not impressed with his views on the planets.

I did read Jim Marrs book and do think this is an interesting subject. However, I am skeptical at best on any tangible results from "remote viewing".

I am also not impressed that the military had a program in this subject. There were many programs that dealt with psychic or ESP type abilities. They were all abandoned after no tangible or useful results.

Also, naked aliens on the Moon mining? I would expect that one on the National Midnight Globe.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby
reply to post by xp4ul13x

OK.

And for those of you who are really scared of all kinds of weird download stuff and strange links... here's the simplest of all, a link to a simple PDF of the entire transcript, I hope this helps:

Direct Link to an actual PDF of Penetration

Go ahead, get yourselves a cup of cocoa (or coffee) and try taking a spin with Ingo Swann...

Of course he always knew that I was going to say that... LOL

Great link!
I will add though, for those on dial-up... this is about 14MB, not a criticism just a warning.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Who is John Zorgon?

John Lear

runs his mouth quite a bit and likes to scare everybody before his sessions have been verified by other viewers in blind sessions.

Yes so I have heard
loose lips and tight secrecy are rarely compatible in the spook business

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join