It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I hope this video is enjoyed by at least some people that view this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Once you get past the guys strange style of delivery, it is a really good video. Having someone read stats, to me, is numbing. I tuned that part out, as i can't follow it verbally (i need to see it on paper/excel). But the concepts he is discussing are spot on.

Thanks for sharing. It mirrors a lot of what Swann had said, especially when you talk about designing an experiment.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I would love to see research done on how Ormus may effect Remote Viewers.

This book reviewed by Ingo looks like a must have for the collection as I'm in the process of reading a book written by a student of Dynamo Jack and ingo makes mention of Qi Gong in his review

Chinas Super Psychics:

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hey furry friend!

Although this research is not Ingo related in the sense of Anglo CIA research, and I may be breaking thread protocol...

You will love this

Here is a Research Abstract which makes for quick reading regarding Qi Gong research carried out by the National Taiwan University

In this quick read the following Abstracts are provided:

The two Qi gong States characterized by a brain alpha wave

The generation of qi by stimulation methods

Effect of emitted bioenergy on biochemical functions of cells

Read the Abstracts Hither:

www.tcminter.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I'm reading Penetration again (I read it when this thread started some time back!) and I'm familiar with Ingo Swann purely by accident because I bought the book "Star Fire" by him (1978) which I bought because of the cool cover(!).

I want to give this thread a little push and Ingo Swann a little nod, I could not recommend any book more than this, I don't know WHAT to make of it, but what I do know is that when people first find it they typically stop whatever else they were doing and fly off into the ether with Ingo Swann!

Please read the book (linked to by the OP)

BTW - Hi Ingo! I'd love to think that somewhere in your travels you pass by this electronic post !!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just finished reading Ingo Swann's Penetration pdf and it was eye-opening in many ways.

I never considered the telescope paradigm Swann covers here, and it's true that telescopes affordable to the general public are vastly inferior, and that was even more true in 1998.

The 'Dead Moon Dictum' really is dead for anyone that wants to research the topic. Swann points out many fallacies of the official story about the Moon, much like the LunaCognita video series.

Ingo Swann, Alex Collier, Robert Morning Sky, LunaCognita..... perhaps I'm being one-sided with my recent research.

But then there are the comments that slip out of people like Buzz Aldrin and Edgar Mitchell, and an increasing amount of anomalies being spotted in offical NASA footage and transcripts.

If our Earth is saturated with life, what are the chances that our nearest celestial neighbor is dead?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby
BTW - Hi Ingo! I'd love to think that somewhere in your travels you pass by this electronic post !!!

Well in case he misses it...

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Is there an errata for this book?

I noticed a photo reference was wrong, and another turned out to be an EVA floodlight instead of an UFO. And one can't help wondering if there hasn't been new high-def photos released since then, showing some of the sites in interest.

update anyone?
edit on 18-2-2012 by StarsInTheSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by StarsInTheSky

You signed up for just this thread? Debunking, skeptic from the first post? Interesting.

Anyhow, welcome to ATS.

Please let us know about your updates as I'm sure you will.

STM
edit on 2/19/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505569/pg10#pid7285332]post by
edit on 20-12-2012 by Wongbeedman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've never seen this thread before and It's exactly why I've been coming to ATS to find.
I've never heard of Ingo Swann either but I'm going to find out everything I can about him.
I'm reading his book "penetration" and am awestruck by the details in his book. I'm loving it.
Anyone here on ATS that hasn't read this, it's linked on the OP and I highly recommend it.
Kudos to the OP!!!!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join