It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
One of my favorite Halloween tricks was to bombard fellow students gathered that night with a homemade cocktail. First, would head to the local grocery store and gather some of the thin plastic produce bags. We'd head out to my farm and gather as much fresh cow manure as possible. After much thorough testing, it was concluded that the mixture be two parts water, one part fresh cow manure. It's important to mix the ingredients until the whole thing is liquid texture. I recommend not filling the bags over half-full. The plastic is pretty thin and won't take it, plus, due to it's thinness, you're pratically assured a nasty hit if you're on target. It's ok to target pratically anything you choose. Works best however, if the recipient is unsuspecting. Saw several "headshots" delivered and it was a great time. However, we did have one Mother call the next day threatening a lawsuit.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In my school your officially EXPELLED.......and ganged uped by a bunch of big kids followed by littler kids that kick you when your down. But the prank does sound high-larious!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank you. It was a long time ago, and the laws and people were more lenient. We'd wait 'til after dark and away from any school property. Mob was probably 65-80 people. Personally, I stayed away from targetting the females or people I liked. Just for the record.

join