It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will OBL help Bush get elected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been talked about or not, but here it goes.....

We have heard that they were hunting for OBL and thought they knew his where abouts... ok, this is nothing new... but then Pakistan got big on military maneuvers and the US military is helping in the region. Well, scandals have started happening and suddenly he was not there and have heard nothing more..... I am wondering if anyone thinks that they actually know where he is, but due to catching OBL will not do a whole lot right now with all the bad scandals going on at least in terms of Poll Points right now they will not pursue him. I am wondering if they are waiting for these to quiet down a bit, then just a month or so before the election, they will catch him and poof, there is a push for the president. I hope it would not be true, but the thought occured to me and thought I would get other opinions on it as well.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that if they knew for certain where OBL was, they would be there in a heartbeat and blow his freaking head off. I would much rather see him captured myself though. Then we could errr....blow his freakin head off. I seem to have a double standard here...lol If it was anyone else, I wouldnt even thing of torcher....but I am all for blowing off the guys kneecaps then elbows then throw him into a shallow pool of rubbing alchohal...then pull him out and...*trails off into a mutter*

I think if they knew where he was they would scoop him up as fast as they could.

join