It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sabotage Of Legitimate Dissent - Provocateurs,Shills and Disinfo Agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Sabotage Of Legitimate Dissent
Discussion and examples of government operations to manipulate public opinion.

Watch and learn people, watch and learn.

(click to open player in new window)

whatreallyhappened.com...

here is the 2006 Pentagon report uncovered by Wired.com
Military Report: Secretly ‘Recruit or Hire Bloggers’
www.wired.com...

Very good Info Hope you all enjoy and truly see these people are out there

[edit on 27-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I think if you want to find great examples of government shills or disinfo agents then all you need to do is turn on MSNBC. They have quite a collection.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good find. No wonder the united states is unable to protest progressively, they are messing with them!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would think by now many wouldn't be surprised by this video. After growing up with the JFK conpsiracy and UFO related coverups etc. I'd just like to know what the end game is for sure. Than there's the stories of population control and major reductions. Wars, ecomomics and other related politics are as if some distraction. As if to tell us things can and will be far worse instead of way better.

Some way or another, it's population and mind control. Count your blessings? I feel like I've spent my whole life in the middle of it and just waiting for something to happen. For all we know, the protestors are just as much a part of it to give some people a voice so they don't have to.

It all seems so scripted like the Matrix or the Truman Show.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry for appearing to attempt to steal your thunder I flagged and starred your thread. Good to know at least that we're like minded thinkers.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Joyce Riley explains how the FBI appears to have stopped CO INTEL PRO. However it is now run under another covert title and they do still embed various groups and people to find out and manipulate information; even to this day.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'd just like to know how to tell them from the common trolls orfrom people that honestly see things a little differently.

Too many throw the terms "Provocateurs,Shills and Disinfo Agents" when that might not be the case.

But the agents are easy to spot when they have their own websites, forums and radio shows and post crap articles, but dont tolerate any criticism of what they say.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks for that warrenb, This could quite likely be one of the most important topics here on ATS. More People should be watching, and learning...

S&F

new topics

top topics

join