It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think other human civilizations exist in the universe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Has anybody heard of Pleiadians and the Nordics?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
of course, there is always this option to consider...

Earth is a reality t.v. show

figured it would be on this site somewhere...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
of course, there is always this option to consider...

Earth is a reality t.v. show

figured it would be on this site somewhere...

Either that or a hyper realistic massive multiplayer computer games.
I don't like it either way... if I'm the victim of it at least.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Either that or a hyper realistic massive multiplayer computer games.
I don't like it either way... if I'm the victim of it at least.

I view life as a chess game.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

And ya wonder why no one's landed and made official contact? Who'd WANT to?! Aliens have probably come here, taken one good look, pulled out their communicator and said, thusly: "Beam me up. There's no intelligent life here."

It's not funny considering how many times this might have happened.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
of course its possible that other HUMAN civilizations could exist somewhere in the universe. Assuming that all the zillions and zillions of atoms that got released after the big bang, then you may think that the possibility of a planet with similar earth like properties would exist orbiting its sun... now of course there maybe more to it and that, but given how big the universe is, then the probability is not really that low...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have pondered this very topic on several occasions with my wife and various friends. I would like to believe that some of our past human ancestors were capable and smart enough to migrate off this rock when their tech was advanced enough, before the rest of their civilization killed themselves or some natural disaster did it before they could get to it. It could just be a matter of time before they come gallivanting through the neighborhood to look us up, that is if they even remember where their from.

My other thought is hundreds of thousands of years ago an advanced species came on a archeology type survey and found strange bones and recombined and cloned the dna when strands of their own to see what type of race we were and what happened to us. We could all very well be some medical/science project that some very patient long lived or very research and project loyal alien scientists are still studying to this very day to see if we did indeed kill ourselves or if good ole plant earth did it for us case we just wasn’t smart enough to get it right.

Who knows, but its fun thinking about right?

edit on 21-3-2011 by Aleksander because: For some reason a sentence in the first paragraph did not post.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I do believe human hybrids are scattered around the universe. But humans exactly like us.. hmmm. maybe, but that would mean the planet inhabiting those other humans must have the same environmental conditions.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think it's a possibility. I also think that it's a stronger possibility that extraterrestrial species may be so dramatically different that we may not even be able to comprehend what they need for survival; there may be life on every other planet in the Solar System but we only know how to look for the life that depends on our methods for survival--hell; some aliens could have to eat rock for food and couldn't exist anywhere where there is sunlight. Who knows?

I wouldn't be shocked if humans originated far from the universe's past--I have always suspected that one of the first things a highly advanced civilization would do when they had the ability is to colonize the far reaches of the Universe much like humans once colonized the far reaches of our planet. Exploration and colonization has been the first thing on almost every human society's mind throughout history; it's almost a natural calling. I don't see why that wouldn't be true with extraterrestrials. So perhaps we are the descendants of humans who left a planet millions of years ago to spread across the universe. Why not? We know far too little about even 10,000 years ago to make such a swift judgement upon something that could have happened millions of years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join