It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve General Counsel Scott Alvarez Threatens the U.S. with Economic Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Theoretically, in a fair democracy or republic, the money should belong to a nation and its people, via the government which should be our caretakers.

In practice, however, the money belongs to a few banking cartels, and thus everyone is subservient to them. This must be the "secret governemnt" everyone is talking about. Zero accountability to anyone!

The following quote, apparently by Mayer Amschel Rothschild's own submission, sums it up perfectly:

"Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws" (1743-1812)

Can anyone confirm he said this or is it just hearsay

Close everything I could find about it said

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws"

Link

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think they are also worried what would happen on a global level. The Euro, Indian Rupee, The Russian Ruble, etc are all fiat currencies. Do the Europeans know what the European Central Bank is doing or the Indians what the Reserve Bank of Indian is doing? Nope. If the Fed was to be audited and the world to see what they were doing don't you think the citizens of other countries would start to wonder what's going on in their own backyard?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Your understanding is in fact as correct as it can be. We (America, pardon the presumption) the "people of the United States" borrow all of it's currency from the Federal Reserve Bank, a privately owned corporation whose owners are members of the international community. I suppose their charter excluded restrictions on membership nationality for some odd reason.

One would expect such a critical role of the welfare of the nation would have rightfully been legally restricted to US citizens, no?

And yes, Ansel did author the quote you mentioned. I would be amused to see if he ever thought it would be so widely circulated, except in his time, the peasantry had precious little say in such matters. Only the vainglorious royal leaders (read: bloodlines) and extremely prominent citizens of consequence could have known, had they the proper influence, and were it not otherwise engaged....

Oddly enough, the scam s based on a sound premise. Keep transient and ideologically-minded politicians AWAY from monetary policy which is too important to risk the will and whimsy of some who might be great celebrities but dangerously ignorant of the damage they can do to the economy.

Keep politics - which is a PUBLICITY GAME - out of the economy which has REAL WORLD ramifications.

It seems realists understood that such a thing was all but impossible, given the culture of the players and their self-asserted 'elite' qualifications. Those knew that even the most trustworthy stewardship of the economy was temporary, and like all things in mankind's history, if it becomes possible to seize control of something this important, someone will - and their was no telling who the controllers would be, given the "privilege' of secrecy bestowed upon them at their insistent behest.

ANY Central Bank should be a public institution, and should be the subject intense scrutiny at ALL times.

The Central Bankers have managed to commingle the wealth of the nations to such a degree that it has become a tool of diplomacy and politics. The have managed to create this scenario where one nation and her people are subject to the whimsy of the Bankers and by extension their non-banking corporate exploitation.

This state of affairs represents an 'epic fail' on the part of the duly elected representatives of this country to protect the principles of the nation as legally accepted by them during their oaths of office.

How eager are they going to be to accept that responsibility?

Yet they hold the lit match to the general vicinity of the fuse. And the only real solution is a global revolution on a scale which is made impossible by the interests who like to draw lines on maps and tell us that beyond such lines lies the enemy.

As I stated earlier, our Fed is just one limb of this monster, it is only a single strand of the web (albeit a load-bearing strand). In order to overcome this corruption of purpose and expansive scheme, we must be willing to be a nation outcast among the world, for refusing to play by the rules of the all-wise and all-benevolent supranational banking cartel.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Oddly enough, the scam s based on a sound premise. Keep transient and ideologically-minded politicians AWAY from monetary policy which is too important to risk the will and whimsy of some who might be great celebrities but dangerously ignorant of the damage they can do to the economy.

Keep politics - which is a PUBLICITY GAME - out of the economy which has REAL WORLD ramifications.

Is it really a scam based on a sound premise?

If we disregard elected officials, who are here today and gone tomorrow, the rest are career beurocrats who should know(and probably do know) how to issue and control the flow of any given currency. Specifically, I am talking about the US Treasury Department, which is part of the executive branch.

With the Federal Reserve in place they have been demoted to *currency printers*. Heck, even I could open shop and print federal reserve notes but I doubt it would be open for long. The bureau of engraving & printing has always been a FED monopoly '
'

Originally posted by Maxmars
As I stated earlier, our Fed is just one limb of this monster, it is only a single strand of the web (albeit a load-bearing strand). In order to overcome this corruption of purpose and expansive scheme, we must be willing to be a nation outcast among the world, for refusing to play by the rules of the all-wise and all-benevolent supranational banking cartel.

Exposing the currupt Federal Reserve monetary system is substantially easier because it is private to begin with! With many other central banks, officially declared public, the task is more daunting.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

the mega-wealthy of this world are the first in line to collect on their losses.

The mega wealthy were also the first in line in France to face Madame Guillotine! If enough people understand the government and Central bankers are stealing 90% of their wealth this could very well hapen.

From the Bank of England forward all the governments of Europe had central banks for a very good reason. The kings and princes of Europe had learned from hard experience that they could raise the taxes of their subjects only so high and then they had a revolt on their hands and they tended to lose their jobs (and heads). It appears that that natural level was about 40-43%; people will tolerate taxes up to about 40-43% and then they start digging in their heels and they just won't allow it to go any further. But with the central bank mechanism in place the lid was off. Now these governments could tax their people 50%, 60%, 70% and in some cases 80% of everything they produced and they did not have a revolt on their hands. www.bigeye.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacob08

These people have forgotten who they are supposed to be working for. The American people have every right to know what they are doing with the money they have been entrusted with. It's like an employee emptying the accounts of a business and rufusing to tell their boss where the money went because he might lose confidence if he knew what it was spent on. The American people should not stand for this kind of behaviour from their employees.

The federal reserve is not part of the US government. It is Privately owned corporation with a bit of government "control" thrown in.

Read:

Resist or Become Serfs: A Talk by G. Edward Griffin Author of The Creature from Jekyll Island

A more Scholarly article is SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So General Council for the fed is every bit the damned weasel I pegged him to be. (checks that off his list)

Terrorist? That is pretty much a given. They are our debtors. They control the issuance of public money privately, with interest attached. We are their slaves. From my perspective that makes them terrorist #1, with Dick Cheney rounding out my top two.

Barney Frank is another weasel. I was surprised to see him even fein interest in this bill. This dude is one of the first to go. At least he needs to be.

Edit to add - His remarks about auditing causing the interest rates discussion to "chill" at Reserve HQ are bone "chilling" (pardon the pun)
I'm sure the context was taken very clearly by the folks in the room, but ignored. I'm sure they caught the hint pretty quickly.
I'll reword it for the bastard. "If you audit us, we will destroy this economy. It doesn't matter to us because we will pick up the transfer of capital down the road. We own banks across the globe and there is nowhere for money to go but into our own coffers. You will suffer. We will not."

[edit on 27-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'll reword it for the bastard. "If you audit us, we will destroy this economy. It doesn't matter to us because we will pick up the transfer of capital down the road. We own banks across the globe and there is nowhere for money to go but into our own coffers. You will suffer. We will not."
[edit on 27-9-2009 by JayinAR]

Ok I am going to go out on a limb and ask/state the following:

How can the FED destroy the american economy? How can ANY central bank destroy ANY economy for that matter? What the hell is an economy to begin with? Is it real? Can you touch it?

IT IS AN ABSTRACT CONCEPT! No one can destroy something that is abstract! From my limited knowledge in economics I know IT IS NOT an exact science. IT IS A SOCIAL-POLITICAL SCIENCE that involves human behavior. You cannot go to a lab, do an experiment and expect the same results over and over, thus it is NOT a true science.

The fear mongering perpetrated by our own cowardly government speaks volumes for what they think of the people. I bet most people don't even know that a presidential decree, in the form of an executive order can outright abolish this monstrosity with a stroke of a pen. Of course the president would be dead the next day but that does'nt mean he does'nt have the authority to change things. In fact most of the covert legislation is passed with executive orders and never see the light of day.

Once the private fed is abolished the government would then replace federal reserve notes with treasury notes. This HAS BEEN DONE in the past so its nothing new. Unfortunately the american government gave up after 1913 and we have the same unconstitutional system in place for almost 100 years.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Is it rude of me to post simply to sat I gave you a star?

We have a huge problem that can only be resolved via an impossible convergence of 'consumers'. Sure would be nice to see the river run dry for THEM, just once

I wonder how it is that the government can tell us that the fruit of the labor of our children and their children are called for today?

So many people think the Mafia was a terrible and immoral thing, yet in what way is this cabal different? They immediately play the "Economic Protection Racket" card. And our Senators dare not call it out for what it is. Lest they incur some dark fate.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You are correct. However the framework of society rests upon this foundation. Unless there is a plan to completely sever ourselves from the necessity of honoring the commitments these people have made on our behalf, is a practical impossibility.

We may recognize the 'trust' based nature of the matter. But the entire system is designed to function ONLY through their hands. No one has a choice, and those who have tried to sever the bond have faced a really bad time.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I understand that the economy isn't a 'real' thing. However, there are VERY VERY *real* things that these people can do that will have a very very real direct impact on your pocketbook.

And those too can be done with the stroke of a pen.

Sure, the Gov. could replace the FED by giving the job back to its rightful owners (The US Treasury Department) but I'm telling you right now you shouldn't hold your breath for that to happen.
Even if it passes committee it has to then pass both houses and be signed off by the President.
I'd bet you next weeks equivalent of 1USD that there will be SERIOUS obstacles in the way of this ever happening.
I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but jeeze, these dudes are really, really evil.

Maxmars:
It is disheartening, isn't it? What's worse is that I find myself growing numb to the audacity of it all, not to mention the general apathy of the public.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I see only 2 paths we can take this nation down at this point.

1. We accept a hundred years or more of debt bondage that has been put on us by the central bank and the politicians that are in their pockets.

2. We put them all in prison and liquidate all of their assets to pay down the debt and then write off the rest and return to constitutional money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join