It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Churchs ready for Federal Round up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.reddirtreport.com...

Hope this is in the right spot.
Below is a clip from a story i found. Just another link in the chain of events. The natl. guard in Kentucky and ohio ect.. Personally I dont believe these are our guys. mercs? maybe. not regular folks. I talk to military and former all the time. Police also. They are not on board with this stuff.

--------------------------------
"FEMA has plans to remove and relocate large quantities of populated areas. The federal Centers for Disease Control estimates hundreds of thousands will die this fall because of the swine flu. Sheriff Johnny Brown is teaming up with local law enforcement and pastors for a "safety seminar" on Sept. 29 at First Baptist Church in Waxahachie. FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security have been training pastors to quell dissent should the civil unrest spark riots or "anti-government" activities.

Federal terrorism reports cite supporters of Congressman Ron Paul and the Constitution as "suspects" to watch out for.

It might be a good time to do a survey of just how many reports and plans our local police departments have on file.

Palmer PD Chief John Zaidle, Owen said, "is quite aware of federalization and says he has tried to be "compliant" and make proper arrangements for housing people in the high school gymnasium and other places. FEMA always tells him his plans are inadequate."

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks Felonius.

I remember hearing about the preachers being trained...thought it was really weird. Makes absolutely no sense to group people together in isolation, if you are trying to AVOID the spread of a contagion. Makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
it is obvious the world is coming to a point where you can no longer sit and contemplate reality w/out getting perpetually f'd with, trying to get us into participating in "innocently" evil acts. maybe i should paint myself to look like a chunk of sidewalk when tanks come rolling through to blow up every last bit of resistance to mental slavery.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Texans will set on their wallets and walk out on the churches which tell them to go to fema camps. If any good comes of this it will be the exposure of the fake christians.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is the same as they did when Katrina hit they had clergy out roaming
second line

join