It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diversity boss: Whites must 'step down'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

I also have an aunt who works for the Social Security office and has seen a black person embezzle money. Because of radical activists like Rev White, Jessie Jackson and others. They had to go to court to fire the embezzler! If a white person messes up there... they are gone. If it's a minority, any minority they get special treatment. How is that fair?

Well, all i got to say is wow! IF you believe that, then go ahead in your unknowing train of though. What ever happened to those Enron guys and others that embezzled money and ran their companies in the ground? Where is the fairness of that situation? ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Probably dark skinned seeing as how they lived in the DESERT and Nubia is right down the way..whom they conquered a couple of times and mingled with no doubt and colors they used to represent themselves. I'm not saying ALL of them were black i know after Greece came along you have a mixing of the two. You got white Egyptians and everything. What i was trying to bring up that all the slaves in the movie were European descendant and then my boy said there were no black (dark skinned) people in Egypt. But hell we were young (teens) so i brushed it off my shoulder..but his answer reinforced the idea of WHAT is being portrayed and taught at academic levels.

One of the things I notice absent in most of the histories on slavery in Europe and the America's is the role slavery played in the balance of economic, military, and political power in Europe. Spain's colonies provided the nations with great power, and Spain used that power to try and gain control of Northern European countries, actually ruling Holland for over a century, and attempting to conquer Britain

Yea i'm surprised about that two. The transatlantic slave trade bankrolled European finances for awhile, it's what pulled Britian back in even though they knew it was terrible..the other European countries were gettin piz-zaid!
Portugal got paid big time too..

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

That is why they killed him

Nah, while Brother Malcolm was in Mecca, praying beside and sharing bread with his white brothers, he realized that the Islam being taught to black folks in America wasn't true Islam, not the one laid down by Mohamed. It's amazing what actually spending time with one from another culture can do to you..you become more tolerant, how about that?

The American Nation of Islam killed him because he was a threat to their leadership. The movie Malcolm X is just about one point if you want a Malcolm X bio. One of Spike Lee's best.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You'd hospitalize a guy.. for his opinion.

Cool!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronogoblin
I have an issue with people promoting division in humanity by espousing a racial concept. You are free to be proud of your heritage, just don't rub it in other peoples faces. To me, there is no such thing as a 'Black Man' or a 'White Man', there are just HU-mans. People talk about 'race' as if all the various people of color are all from different planets. It seems like there is alot more focus on skin color since our current president got elected, but I wonder if anyone has stopped to think about the fact that we all bleed the same color? 'A rose by any other name...' am I right?

Nothing in politics happens by accident. This is pure politics with an agenda. That agenda being "Divide and Conquer".

Looking back on all the ways Obama has divided the races, this is no surprise whatsoever to me. First, he involved himself in a local dispute between his black professor friend and a white cop from Boston (never mind that his partner was black). Since when is this a president's job? Then, when his SEIU union thugs beat a black conservative BY BLACKS, his silence was deafening. Kids taking time in school (and our tax money) to sing praises to him as though he's the Second Coming, and he allows it to continue against the wishes of the people. Not to mention that now you're not allowed to speak out against any of his policies without being stuck with the "racist" label. I'm sure that I'm forgetting something, but it's getting late and I'm tired.

My point is that this is no accident. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton (I refuse to address them as "Reverend") make a good living at it, and now the Obama Administration has perfected it for political means. Get the races fighting against each other and the NWO agenda slips through right before our eyes. Divide and conquer, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ah the good ol WND the website of fear and hate. (YAY)

When are people going to realize that WND.com is a sham website that has no usefulness whatsoever?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

I got a chance to go to the MET in Manhattan several years back, and of course spent a fair amount of time in the Egyptian portion of the Museum. I was amazed at how interracial the ancient kingdom was, and this was long before Greece or Athens. The paintings clearly depicted black, brown, and white people as royals being carried or waited upon by black, brown, and white people who were their servants. Apparently, ancient Egypt was a very racially mixed place. It seems to me to be a very big mystery, how did white people ever wind in ancient Egypt?

I wonder if the existence of whites in Egypt wasn't at the beginning, the typical result of conquest and slavery, where the advanced Egyptians captured and enslaved whites. Then, eventually, whites gained acceptance, place, and power leading up to a red headed Pharaoh in Ramsees. Kind of a reverse situation that exists today. I think it is a pretty good accomplishment that only a hundred and fifty years after the official end of slavery in the U.S., we now have a black, er, half black, president.

History also seems to ignore Carthage, a black African civilization that dominated the Mediterranean with their naval prowess before the rise of Rome. Yes, the Roman Republic eventually defeated Carthage, but that shouldn't diminish the accomplishments of Carthage.

When you look at the the waves of people who first arrived in the Americas, it all makes sense when you consider climate. While the Incas and the Mayans, dealing with drought and desert developed more advanced civilizations, the people who discovered the amazon remained very primitive.

I am drifting off subject.

The Brits also pirated a lot of gold from the Spanish, who had stolen the gold from the Incas and the Aztecs. What made the Brits, the Dutch, and the U.S. so successful were their naval capabilities. All you hear about are sugar and tobacco, but the northern colonies in the U.S. were far more economically successful with lumber and fur, and the largest merchant fleet in the world. Of course whaling was also extremely profitable.

But yes, they kind of got sucked into the whole slave trading thing. While looking at other races as inferior in those days was acceptable, there clearly was a dislike for slavery. Ya gotta remember, it has only been about a 150 years since we turned on the lights. Most people could not read before then, and most things they knew came from superstition, or their local priest. Get up in the morning, go outside and get some eggs from the chicken house, pump some water, visit the outhouse. Start feeding animals, if you were lucky enough to live on a farm that successful, as most people did back then. Life was hard, and people didn't have much time for anything but survival.

Culturally, I see mankind as being in a vortex, primarily the result of the massive technological burst at the end of the nineteenth century, with electricity, automobiles, refrigeration, flight. These technologies opened doors to a new existence that has altered everything about humanity. We are swirling in this huge cultural vortex, being blended together to create whatever we will become. It is all new, and instead of obsessing about the past, we should be concentrating on what we are becoming.

Racial diversity is being used as an excuse to discriminate against a certain group, white males, where the burden comes down primarily on working class white males. This discrimination does exist, and I have been the victim of this discrimination, and know many others who have also been discriminated against. Too many opportunists are more than willing to take advantage to practice their own particular brand of bigotry, whether it is from racial, sexist, or class roots. It is happening, and it is a problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If the movie was right, there was a lot of racism being directed towards whites. There are, clearly people in the U.S. Muslim community with very racist agenda's who push a very distorted view of history that claims that all the success of whites was due to whites stealing all of the technology from the Asian, black, and brown people.

It seems that Malcolm figured out that white people aren't all that bad after all.

Like I posted earlier, when you look at how much trading in black slaves was conducted by Arabs, for much, much longer than whites ever traded slaves, you gotta wonder why the U.S. black community would be so willing to embrace Islam.

Could it be that X figured this out as well?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
History also seems to ignore Carthage, a black African civilization that dominated the Mediterranean with their naval prowess before the rise of Rome. Yes, the Roman Republic eventually defeated Carthage, but that shouldn't diminish the accomplishments of Carthage.

Not sure where you got this "history" from.

Carthage was actually founded as a colony of Phoenicians from the area of what is modern-day Lebanon. These people were not black.

And the Carthaginian military was was mostly made up of mercenaries from Spain and Gaul (France) - also not black, with some Numidian (North African, possibly black) cavalry.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

If the movie was right, there was a lot of racism being directed towards whites. There are, clearly people in the U.S. Muslim community with very racist agenda's who push a very distorted view of history that claims that all the success of whites was due to whites stealing all of the technology from the Asian, black, and brown people.

It seems that Malcolm figured out that white people aren't all that bad after all.

Like I posted earlier, when you look at how much trading in black slaves was conducted by Arabs, for much, much longer than whites ever traded slaves, you gotta wonder why the U.S. black community would be so willing to embrace Islam.

Could it be that X figured this out as well?

I spent a year in an urban community college getting some of my history and English credits out of the way before starting "premium" college. My black professor assigned the history of Malcom X as our semester paper subject.

Malcom X did begin to turn away from the separatists and racist views of the Black Panthers / Nation of Islam and began to speak out about it. This is why he was assassinated. I don't know if you studied the subject but you nailed it. I found it interesting this very well respected black professor chose to focus on that message, perhaps he felt it was something important for his young, black students to understand?

While a lot of the classes that year were steeped in reverse racism and tended to go over the top I've always valued getting that alternate viewpoint, especially on American history. Sadly I continue to learn just how easy it is to throw the racism label around when another persons point of view "needs" to be dismissed.

I won't claim we're all the way there, not in my lifetime nor my children's for that matter but exactly what racial divides are in this country are not what they used to be. A lot of things have changed, including a lot of role reversals in popular culture, voting power and opportunity.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by ecoparity]

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join