It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new work for jesus .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
what will be equivalent of carpenter in now days ? if jesus come back he will probably have similar life to be tested once again .

i am almost sure that his second life will be much similar to the first but with a happy end this time .

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with a contractor job. Of course I'm sure he'd still prefer carpenter work.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravana2
what will be equivalent of carpenter in now days ? if jesus come back he will probably have similar life to be tested once again .

i am almost sure that his second life will be much similar to the first but with a happy end this time .

eBay seller of hemp hackysacks.

2nd line...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
I'm gonna go with a contractor job. Of course I'm sure he'd still prefer carpenter work.

i am not so sure . in jesus time carpenter was a good job but what about today ?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"New Age Messiah" pays a little better than it did back then.... I think he'd be able to skip the day job.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

He isnt coming back to be tested this time, but to whip some butt and take some names. Try reading the Bible.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First off, he will need a good reference, and will have to pass muster on e-verify. Then he will have to show a Union Card, and compete with the other, more "connected" carpenters, and will probably have to pay the Mob for work in the city. Then, if he does anyhing against the current status quo, speaks out against the establishment or government, he will be labelled a "terrorist." If he goes to any church, or temple, and calls the minister/preacher/priest/cleric a liar he would be arrested for a "hate crime," if he tries to throw out the money changers, (bankers) he will be guilty of bank robbery. If he talks about Peace, and Love, he will be called "the Anti-Christ" and murdered outright.

Then if he heals someone, or does any magickal things at all where people can see him, he would surely be arrested and put on trial, or spirited away by the CIA/NSA/DoD for further study.

I just don't think Yeshua, or anyone like him would be welcome here on Earth right now. His greatest enemy would be the organised religions. If he came in his true form, (Black, dressed in robes) he would not even get into the country.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by ravana2

He isnt coming back to be tested this time, but to whip some butt and take some names. Try reading the Bible.

what is a problem with double test ? we must be sure that he is he .

from my point of view he will be reincarnation of him self .

if i try with a bible it will take much more questions .

would you double test your new car before you pay its price .

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

It wasnt up to us to decide it was really him the first time. If it was we failed. If He is the Son of God then he has nothing to prove to us. He is what He is. He never tried to prove anything to humans on his last visit.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by ravana2

It wasnt up to us to decide it was really him the first time. If it was we failed. If He is the Son of God then he has nothing to prove to us. He is what He is. He never tried to prove anything to humans on his last visit.

how do you then imagine that ? he will be landed down and everybody will love him ?

it sound like some alien hoax .

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

Apparently jesus was not claimed to be a carpenter but a craftsman, by the setting of the skulls and the motif at Talpiot I'd opt for mason.

That is of course if you are dicussing the real life character jesus son of joseph. If your discussing the imaginary jesus well that's a different matter, if it's all a matter of "faith" then anything goes he can be whatever you want him to be.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

According to the Bible He will come down from the sky ready to fight. He is going to come back to kick ass and take names.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a carpenter from mexico i suspect.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
if carpenter job fail the other chance is that he win a jack pot on lottery .

with 100 million euros he can start nice cult .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
...more likely a truck stop , than St. Peter's

.....2nd line

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In the US economy he'd be lucky to find a job at McDonalds. LOL It's getting rough.

top topics

join