It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

i tend to agree with you, but here's the problem...it has not been tested as being safe!! or if it has, the results have not been made public. maybe if we saw all, and i do mean all, elected officials being given the shot, we might have some confidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

If anything, the vaccines are just padding pockets of special people - maybe for favors later down the line.

Let's just postulate for a second here that the vaccine is being developed in good faith and actually may result in a lower chance of communicating the virus... I know, crazy talk on ATS, but let's just go with this for a second:

If:
1. The vaccine can prevent the virus
2. The CDC is expecting a higher incidence of cases this year
3. The new strain is more communicable than traditional flu
4. Hospitals have the means to provide vaccinations to healthcare workers
and
5. Doctors are not vaccinated because of rumors and fear-mongering

No lets not just go with this for a second! Not for one second.

No offense meant, but when people talk about "the vaccination is just padding the pockets" I have to object!

That alone is criminal

When people say that the vaccination will prevent the virus, I have to object. There are at least twenty different threads here on ATS that prove that the virus is at best ineffective, and at the worst, deadly!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Thanks for the concern. Unfortunately I (an average Jo) have been feeling the wrath of injustice for many years. I've been outta work for 2 1/2 yrs due to the country not upholding the law regarding illegal immigration. filedd a false claim against me and couldn't find a lawyer to represent me (not enough money representing defendents) so even though I have all the documentation to prove my innocence, they NYS worker's Comp and appeals board) manipulate a judgement against me, which now with interest is in excess of $175,000.00
. Wrongful convictions for which I'm going to trial and facing 15 years. Sometimes I wonder if its all the letters I sent to all our governing agencies and DOJ and so on.

Anyway I live a very undull life. My will (I know this sounds like a movie) can't nbe broken. I'm stubnborn and persistent

I'm definately gonna check that site after I try to respond to a few posts.Thanks brother and appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Dear Fellow Americans,
It is imperative that you take notice to the current events taking place in our country. There is an event that is planned for ALL citizens of the United States. If you do not take notice now then you and your family could be caught unprepared for the coming events. This lack of knowledge could cost you or family members their lives. Please take the time to educate yourself and your families. The state of the United States and the future for our children depends upon your actions now.

Very soon local health departments will be distributing Swine flu vaccines. These vaccines are supposed to be voluntary, but news has quickly spread that employees across the country have already begun to lose their jobs when refusing the vaccine. Why would they do this? They are doing this because they know about the dangerous substances found in this particular vaccine. The H1N1 vaccine contains mercury, Squalene, formaldehyde, and some reports indicate that it contains cancer cells. This is no joke and serious complications have been reported from this vaccine already. Recently an army officer went public and said that they participated in a drill in California to force vaccine on citizens and fit them with a permanent RFID (based on a computer number system of 666) bracelet. Those that refuse the vaccine will be shipped to an internment camp where they will be forced to comply with officials. This has now been confirmed by documents found on the CDC website here- THEY ARE REAL and confirmed by a journalist that confronted the State of Florida. You can get your own copy here if the links get broken. (paulrichardprice.com) These forms are bone chilling and reminiscent of what happened to millions of Jews who were ordered to containment camps. FL quarantine forms:
A. www2a.cdc.gov...
B: www2a.cdc.gov...

“Former Kansas state trooper Greg Evensen underscored this claim back in July. “Have you been made aware of the massive roadblock plans to stop all travelers for a vaccine bracelet (stainless steel band with a micro-chip on board) that will force you to take the shot?” Evensen wrote on July 29. “Refuse it? You will be placed on a prison bus and taken to a quarantine camp. What will you do when your children are NOT allowed into school without the shot? What will you do when you are not allowed into the workplace without the vaccine paperwork? Buy groceries? Go to the bank? Shop anywhere?? Get on a plane, bus or train? Use the toilet in the mall? Nope. Police officers will become loathed, feared, despised and remembered for their ‘official’ duties.’” (inforwars.com)

An international swine fu conference held recently in Washington DC and attended by the world’s top health authorities featured workshops on enforced quarantines, mass vaccinations, and how to “control and diffuse social unrest and public disorder.” Individuals who attempted to gain access to the conference representing the media were turned away by officials at the conference. Law enforcement and military personnel are training to set up checkpoints in order to catch people who refuse to take the swine flu vaccination according to whistle blowers, while health authorities are laying the groundwork for a mass vaccination campaign by warning that serious and potentially deadly health problems will be blamed on the H1N1 vaccine. (Infowars.com) This is no joke and no laughing manner! Those of us who have done this research and are distributing this information truly care about the state of our country. If we do not act now to diffuse these plans then we may not have a choice very soon. The Swine flu vaccine has been rushed to market without the proper testing!

It was also recently reported that the UK government sent a confidential letter to senior neurologists telling them to be on the alert for cases of a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine. The CDC in America replicated this warning weeks later. As a result of the dangers of the vaccine becoming widely known, authorities are moving to get out ahead of the story by acknowledging that millions of health problems in the aftermath of a vaccination campaign will be blamed on the vaccine, citing the 1976 swine flu debacle when the shot proved far deadlier than the actual virus. (infowars.com)

Reuters reports that public health officials, “Expect an avalanche of so-called adverse event reports, which are reports of death, illness or other health trauma that occur within two weeks after receiving treatment — in this case, the swine flu vaccine,” in reaction to an estimated “one million heart attacks, 700,000 strokes and 900,000 miscarriages.” “We are going to be overwhelmed with potential events,” said Mike Osterholm, a public health expert at the University of Minnesota. (Reuters & infowars.com)

The worst part of all this is that Swine flu is no more dangerous than several other strains of flu! You are more likely to get over the flu than to escape health dangers from the vaccine. Every American needs to order some MMS (MMSmiracle.com also check out Oxysilver on fluscams.com) and have it on their shelf. It will kill the swine flu and many other biological agents. MMS was made by a former government engineer Jim Humble. The other thing that you need to be aware of is that a patent was taken out in 2008 for the Swine flu virus by MedImmune!! (Many references! Do the research!) ) According to MedImmune website they are making a significant, rapid response with a vaccine to the H1N1 variant of influenza, known as Swine flu. In early June 2009 it won a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) contract, worth $90 Million Dollars! THEY MADE THE SWINE FLU! (nowpublic.com September 13,2009) This is about profit and population control. Please read the accompanying information carefully and contact your senator on a daily basis to tell them you do NOT approve of the plan by those who have hijacked OUR government. Remember they work for us! We can make a difference and diffuse these plans, but only if we stand together!
Notice to Government Officials of the United State of America
Non-petition Notice

I am a natural American citizen of the United States and firmly stand on the Constitution of the United States. I hereby inform you that I am aware of the CDC and Health Department’s plans to force vaccines on American citizens across the country. I hereby inform you that I am in direct opposition to this plan and that it does not conform to the US Constitution. Therefore, any action to participate in this plan will be in direct violation under the Constitution and to the American people. It is hereby considered an act of terrorism.

Hereby be aware that the government offices are in service to the American people and in no way have the right to violate their freedoms. The N1H1 virus was patented in 2008 by a pharma company called MedImmune. In June of 2009, they won the government contract of 90 million to distribute the very vaccine for the flu they created! Be aware that we know about the mercury, squalene, formaldehyde, cancer cells, and other toxins in the vaccine. We are aware of the Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS).

Plans have also been revealed by those who conscious would not allow them to remain silent and we know about the RFID bracelets. This is considered a terrorist attack on the American citizens and we herby order you to do your duty as a government servant. We will not sit by and allow a repeat of history that is reminiscent of what happened to the Jews in concentration camps. We are also aware of the forms put out by the CDC to order American citizens into FEMA containment camps. This is in direct violation to the Constitution and is considered a terrorist act upon the American people. We hereby state that this is unacceptable. No manner of denial will work any longer by the media, government officials, or health care workers. We are informed and aware and refuse to be silent.

We hereby order you as an employee of the American people to do what is right. We must all remember that our founding fathers fought to make this country great and they stated that the American people have the right to overthrow a government that is not worthy to rule. Consider this notice as a statement from a natural American citizen that has deemed the government unworthy to force their will upon the people. Consider the Initials and state as a formal signature notice against such actions and as a notice of acknowledgement against these heinous terrorist plans on the natural citizens of the United States of America and the territory originally designated American lands by the Constitution.

Contact your senator every day until we succeed. This is imperative or we stand to lose the constitution and our freedoms. Please pass this information to everyone you know and soon! You can call, write or email.
Akaka, Daniel K. - (D - HI) Class I 141 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6361 Web Form: akaka.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home Alexander, Lamar - (R - TN) Class II 455 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4944 Web Form: alexander.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.... Barrasso, John - (R - WY) Class I 307 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6441 Web Form: barrasso.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactUs... Baucus, Max - (D - MT) Class II 511 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2651 Web Form: baucus.senate.gov/contact/emailForm.cfm?subj=issue Bayh, Evan - (D - IN) Class III 131 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5623 Web Form: bayh.senate.gov/contact/email/ Begich, Mark - (D - AK) Class II 144 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3004 Web Form: begich.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=EmailSenator Bennet, Michael F. - (D - CO) Class III 702 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5852 Web Form: bennet.senate.gov/contact/ Bennett, Robert F. - (R - UT) Class III 431 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5444 Web Form: bennett.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Email Bingaman, Jeff - (D - NM) Class I 703 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5521 Web Form: bingaman.senate.gov/contact/ Bond, Christopher S. - (R - MO) Class III 274 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5721 Web Form: bond.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactUs.Con... Boxer, Barbara - (D - CA) Class III 112 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3553 Web Form: boxer.senate.gov/contact/email/policy.cfm Brown, Sherrod - (D - OH) Class I 713 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2315 Web Form: brown.senate.gov/contact/ Brownback, Sam - (R - KS) Class III 303 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6521 Web Form: brownback.senate.gov/public/contact/emailsam.cfm Bunning, Jim - (R - KY) Class III 316 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4343 Web Form: bunning.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Co... Burr, Richard - (R - NC) Class III 217 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3154 Web Form: burr.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Conta... Burris, Roland W. - (D - IL) Class III 387 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2854 Web Form: burris.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm Byrd, Robert C. - (D - WV) Class I 311 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3954 Web Form: byrd.senate.gov/contacts/ Cantwell, Maria - (D - WA) Class I 511 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3441 Web Form: cantwell.senate.gov/contact/ Cardin, Benjamin L. - (D - MD) Class I 509 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4524 Web Form: cardin.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Carper, Thomas R. - (D - DE) Class I 513 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2441 Web Form: carper.senate.gov/contact/ Casey, Robert P., Jr. - (D - PA) Class I 393 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6324 Web Form: casey.senate.gov/contact/ Chambliss, Saxby - (R - GA) Class II 416 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3521 Web Form: chambliss.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Email Coburn, Tom - (R - OK) Class III 172 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5754 Web Form: coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactSena... Cochran, Thad - (R - MS) Class II 113 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5054 Web Form: cochran.senate.gov/email.html Collins, Susan M. - (R - ME) Class II 413 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2523 Web Form: collins.senate.gov/public/continue.cfm?FuseAction=Contact... Conrad, Kent - (D - ND) Class I 530 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2043 Web Form: conrad.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm Corker, Bob - (R - TN) Class I 185 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3344 Web Form: corker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactInfo... Cornyn, John - (R - TX) Class II 517 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2934 Web Form: cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Crapo, Mike - (R - ID) Class III 239 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6142 Web Form: crapo.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm DeMint, Jim - (R - SC) Class III 340 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6121 Web Form: demint.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home Dodd, Christopher J. - (D - CT) Class III 448 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2823 Web Form: dodd.senate.gov/index.php?q=node/3130 Dorgan, Byron L. - (D - ND) Class III 322 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2551 Web Form: dorgan.senate.gov/contact/contact_form.cfm Durbin, Richard J. - (D - IL) Class II 309 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2152 Web Form: durbin.senate.gov/contact.cfm Ensign, John - (R - NV) Class I 119 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6244 Web Form: ensign.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Enzi, Michael B. - (R - WY) Class II 379A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3424 Web Form: enzi.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactInform... Feingold, Russell D. - (D - WI) Class III 506 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5323 Web Form: feingold.senate.gov/contact_opinion.html Feinstein, Dianne - (D - CA) Class I 331 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3841 Web Form: feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactU... Franken, Al - (D - MN) Class II 320 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5641 E-mail: [email protected] Gillibrand, Kirsten E. - (D - NY) Class I 478 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4451 Web Form: gillibrand.senate.gov/contact/ Graham, Lindsey - (R - SC) Class II 290 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5972 Web Form: lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Em... Grassley, Chuck - (R - IA) Class III 135 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3744 Web Form: grassley.senate.gov/contact.cfm Gregg, Judd - (R - NH) Class III 201 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3324 Web Form: gregg.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Cont... Hagan, Kay R. - (D - NC) Class II 521 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6342 Web Form: hagan.senate.gov/?p=contact Harkin, Tom - (D - IA) Class II 731 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3254 Web Form: harkin.senate.gov/c/index.cfm Hatch, Orrin G. - (R - UT) Class I 104 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5251 Web Form: hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Offices.Cont... Hutchison, Kay Bailey - (R - TX) Class I 284 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5922 Web Form: hutchison.senate.gov/contact.cfm Inhofe, James M. - (R - OK) Class II 453 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4721 Web Form: inhofe.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Inouye, Daniel K. - (D - HI) Class III 722 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3934 Web Form: inouye.senate.gov/Contact/Email-Form.cfm Isakson, Johnny - (R - GA) Class III 120 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3643 Web Form: isakson.senate.gov/contact.cfm Johanns, Mike - (R - NE) Class II 404 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4224 Web Form: johanns.senate.gov/public/?p=ContactSenatorJohanns Johnson, Tim - (D - SD) Class II 136 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5842 Web Form: johnson.senate.gov/contact/ Kaufman, Edward E. - (D - DE) Class II 383 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5042 Web Form: kaufman.senate.gov/services/contact/ Kerry, John F. - (D - MA) Class II 218 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2742 Web Form: kerry.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Klobuchar, Amy - (D - MN) Class I 302 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3244 Web Form: klobuchar.senate.gov/emailamy.cfm Kohl, Herb - (D - WI) Class I 330 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5653 Web Form: kohl.senate.gov/contact.cfm Kyl, Jon - (R - AZ) Class I 730 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4521 Web Form: kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm Landrieu, Mary L. - (D - LA) Class II 328 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5824 Web Form: landrieu.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm Lautenberg, Frank R. - (D - NJ) Class II 324 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3224 Web Form: lautenberg.senate.gov/contact/routing.cfm Leahy, Patrick J. - (D - VT) Class III 433 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4242 Web Form: leahy.senate.gov/contact.cfm LeMieux, George S. - (R - FL) Class III 356 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3041 E-mail: [email protected] Levin, Carl - (D - MI) Class II 269 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6221 Web Form: levin.senate.gov/contact/ Lieberman, Joseph I. - (ID - CT) Class I 706 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4041 Web Form: lieberman.senate.gov/contact/ Lincoln, Blanche L. - (D - AR) Class III 355 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4843 Web Form: lincoln.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Lugar, Richard G. - (R - IN) Class I 306 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4814 Web Form: lugar.senate.gov/contact/ McCain, John - (R - AZ) Class III 241 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2235 Web Form: mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... McCaskill, Claire - (D - MO) Class I 717 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6154 Web Form: mccaskill.senate.gov/contact/ McConnell, Mitch - (R - KY) Class II 361A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2541 Web Form: mcconnell.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm Menendez, Robert - (D - NJ) Class I 528 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4744 Web Form: menendez.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm Merkley, Jeff - (D - OR) Class II 107 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3753 Web Form: merkley.senate.gov/contact/ Mikulski, Barbara A. - (D - MD) Class III 503 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4654 Web Form: mikulski.senate.gov/Contact/contact.cfm Murkowski, Lisa - (R - AK) Class III 709 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6665 Web Form: murkowski.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactM... Murray, Patty - (D - WA) Class III 173 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2621 Web Form: murray.senate.gov/email/index.cfm Nelson, Ben - (D - NE) Class I 720 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6551 Web Form: bennelson.senate.gov/contact-me.cfm Nelson, Bill - (D - FL) Class I 716 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5274 Web Form: billnelson.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm Pryor, Mark L. - (D - AR) Class II 255 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2353 Web Form: pryor.senate.gov/contact/ Reed, Jack - (D - RI) Class II 728 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4642 Web Form: reed.senate.gov/contact/contact-share.cfm Reid, Harry - (D - NV) Class III 522 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3542 Web Form: reid.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm Risch, James E. - (R - ID) Class II 483 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2752 Web Form: risch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Email Roberts, Pat - (R - KS) Class II 109 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4774 Web Form: roberts.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactInf... Rockefeller, John D., IV - (D - WV) Class II 531 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6472 Web Form: rockefeller.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Sanders, Bernard - (I - VT) Class I 332 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5141 Web Form: sanders.senate.gov/contact/ Schumer, Charles E. - (D - NY) Class III 313 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6542 Web Form: schumer.senate.gov/new_website/contact.cfm Sessions, Jeff - (R - AL) Class II 335 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4124 Web Form: sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Constitue... Shaheen, Jeanne - (D - NH) Class II 520 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2841 Web Form: shaheen.senate.gov/contact/ Shelby, Richard C. - (R - AL) Class III 304 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5744 Web Form: shelby.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactSena... Snowe, Olympia J. - (R - ME) Class I 154 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5344 Web Form: snowe.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactSenat... Specter, Arlen - (D - PA) Class III 711 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4254 Web Form: specter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Co... Stabenow, Debbie - (D - MI) Class I 133 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4822 Web Form: stabenow.senate.gov/email.cfm Tester, Jon - (D - MT) Class I 724 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2644 Web Form: tester.senate.gov/Contact/index.cfm Thune, John - (R - SD) Class III 493 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2321 Web Form: thune.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Email Udall, Mark - (D - CO) Class II 317 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5941 Web Form: markudall.senate.gov/?p=contact Udall, Tom - (D - NM) Class II 110 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6621 Web Form: tomudall.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm Vitter, David - (R - LA) Class III 516 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4623 Web Form: vitter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Voinovich, George V. - (R - OH) Class III 524 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3353 Web Form: voinovich.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.... Warner, Mark R. - (D - VA) Class II 459A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2023 Web Form: warner.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Contact Webb, Jim - (D - VA) Class I 248 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4024 Web Form: webb.senate.gov/contact/ Whitehouse, Sheldon - (D - RI) Class I 502 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2921 Web Form: whitehouse.senate.gov/contact/ Wicker, Roger F. - (R - MS) Class I 555 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6253 Web Form: wicker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.EMa... Wyden, Ron - (D - OR) Class III 223 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5244 Web Form: wyden.senate.gov/contact/

Also, contact those who are aware of this in leadership positions of the United States:

Nancy Pelosi
Office of the Speaker
H-232, US Capitol
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-0100
State of Florida Names:
Bill Nelson (D) Florida Senator Website George LeMieux (R) Florida Senator Website Jeff Miller (R) Florida Representative - District 1 Website Allen Boyd (D) Florida Representative - District 2 Website Corrine Brown (D) Florida Representative - District 3 Website Ander Crenshaw (R) Florida Representative - District 4 Website Ginny Brown-Waite (R) Florida Representative - District 5 Website Cliff Stearns (R) Florida Representative - District 6 Website John Mica (R) Florida Representative - District 7 Website Alan Grayson (D) Florida Representative - District 8 Website Gus Bilirakis (R) Florida Representative - District 9 Website Bill Young (R) Florida Representative - District 10 Email, Website Kathy Castor (D) Florida Representative - District 11 Website Adam Putnam (R) Florida Representative - District 12 Website Vern Buchanan (R) Florida Representative - District 13 Website Connie Mack IV (R) Florida Representative - District 14 Website Bill Posey (R) Florida Representative - District 15 Website Tom Rooney (R) Florida Representative - District 16 Website Kendrick Meek (D) Florida Representative - District 17 Website Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R) Florida Representative - District 18 Website Robert Wexler (D) Florida Representative - District 19 Website Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D) Florida Representative - District 20 Website Lincoln Diaz-Balart (R) Florida Representative - District 21 Website Ron Klein (D) Florida Representative - District 22 Website Alcee Hastings (D) Florida Representative - District 23 Website Suzanne Kosmas (D) Florida Representative - District 24 Website Mario Diaz-Balart (R) Florida Representative - District 25 Website

Representative Offices
A
• Abercrombie, Neil, Hawaii, 1st
• Ackerman, Gary, New York, 5th
• Aderholt, Robert, Alabama, 4th
• Adler, John, New Jersey, 3rd
• Akin, Todd, Missouri, 2nd
• Alexander, Rodney, Louisiana, 5th
• Altmire, Jason, Pennsylvania, 4th
• Andrews, Robert E., New Jersey, 1st
• Arcuri, Michael A., New York, 24th
• Austria, Steve, Ohio, 7th
B
• Baca, Joe, California, 43rd
• Bachmann, Michele, Minnesota, 6th
• Bachus, Spencer, Alabama, 6th
• Baird, Brian, Washington, 3rd
• Baldwin, Tammy, Wisconsin, 2nd
• Barrett, J.Gresham, South Carolina, 3rd
• Barrow, John, Georgia, 12th
• Bartlett, Roscoe, Maryland, 6th
• Barton, Joe, Texas, 6th
• Bean, Melissa L., Illinois, 8th
• Becerra, Xavier, California, 31st
• Berkley, Shelley, Nevada, 1st
• Berman, Howard, California, 28th
• Berry, Marion, Arkansas, 1st
• Biggert, Judy, Illinois, 13th
• Bilbray, Brian P., California, 50th
• Bilirakis, Gus M., Florida, 9th
• Bishop, Rob, Utah, 1st
• Bishop Jr., Sanford D., Georgia, 2nd
• Bishop, Timothy, New York, 1st
• Blackburn, Marsha, Tennessee, 7th
• Blumenauer, Earl, Oregon, 3rd
• Blunt, Roy, Missouri, 7th
• Boccieri, John A., Ohio, 16th
• Boehner, John A., Ohio, 8th
• Bonner, Jo, Alabama, 1st
• Bono, Mary, California, 45th
• Boozman, John, Arkansas, 3rd
• Bordallo, Madeleine, Guam
• Boren, Dan, Oklahoma, 2nd
• Boswell, Leonard, Iowa, 3rd
• Boucher, Rick, Virginia, 9th
• Boustany Jr., Charles W., Louisiana, 7th
• Boyd, Allen, Florida, 2nd
• Brady, Kevin, Texas, 8th
• Brady, Robert, Pennsylvania, 1st
• Braley, Bruce L., Iowa, 1st
• Bright, Bobby, Alabama, 2nd
• Broun, Paul C., Georgia, 10th
• Brown, Corrine, Florida, 3rd
• Brown, Henry, South Carolina, 1st
• Brown-Waite, Virginia, Florida, 5th
• Buchanan, Vern, Florida, 13th
• Burgess, Michael, Texas, 26th
• Burton, Dan, Indiana, 5th
• Butterfield, G.K., North Carolina, 1st
• Buyer, Steve, Indiana, 4th
C
• Calvert, Ken, California, 44th
• Camp, Dave, Michigan, 4th
• Campbell, John, California, 48th
• Cantor, Eric, Virginia, 7th
• Cao, Joseph, Louisiana, 2nd
• Capito, Shelley Moore, West Virginia, 2nd
• Capps, Lois, California, 23rd
• Capuano, Michael E., Massachusetts, 8th
• Cardoza, Dennis, California, 18th
• Carnahan, Russ, Missouri, 3rd
• Carney, Christopher P., Pennsylvania, 10th
• Carson, André, Indiana, 7th
• Carter, John, Texas, 31st
• Cassidy, William "Bill", Louisiana, 6th
• Castle, Michael N., Delaware, At-Large
• Castor, Kathy, Florida, 11th
• Chaffetz, Jason, Utah, 3rd
• Chandler, Ben, Kentucky, 6th
• Childers, Travis, Mississippi, 1st
• Christian-Christensen, Donna M., U.S. Virgin Islands
• Chu, Judy, California, 32nd
• Clarke, Yvette D., New York, 11th
• Clay Jr., William "Lacy", Missouri, 1st
• Cleaver, Emanuel, Missouri, 5th
• Clyburn, James E., South Carolina, 6th
• Coble, Howard, North Carolina, 6th
• Coffman, Mike, Colorado, 6th
• Cohen, Steve, Tennessee, 9th
• Cole, Tom, Oklahoma, 4th
• Conaway, K. Michael, Texas, 11th
• Connolly, Gerald E. "Gerry", Virginia, 11th
• Conyers Jr., John, Michigan, 14th
• Cooper, Jim, Tennessee, 5th
• Costa, Jim, California, 20th
• Costello, Jerry, Illinois, 12th
• Courtney, Joe, Connecticut, 2nd
• Crenshaw, Ander, Florida, 4th
• Crowley, Joseph, New York, 7th
• Cuellar, Henry, Texas, 28th
• Culberson, John, Texas, 7th
• Cummings, Elijah, Maryland, 7th
D
• Dahlkemper, Kathy, Pennsylvania, 3rd
• Davis, Artur, Alabama, 7th
• Davis, Danny K., Illinois, 7th
• Davis, Geoff, Kentucky, 4th
• Davis, Lincoln, Tennessee, 4th
• Davis, Susan, California, 53rd
• Deal, Nathan, Georgia, 9th
• DeFazio, Peter, Oregon, 4th
• DeGette, Diana, Colorado, 1st
• Delahunt, William, Massachusetts, 10th
• DeLauro, Rosa L., Connecticut, 3rd
• Dent, Charles W., Pennsylvania, 15th
• Diaz-Balart, Lincoln, Florida, 21st
• Diaz-Balart, Mario, Florida, 25th
• Dicks, Norman D., Washington, 6th
• Dingell, John, Michigan, 15th
• Doggett, Lloyd, Texas, 25th
• Donnelly, Joe, Indiana, 2nd
• Doyle, Mike, Pennsylvania, 14th
• Dreier, David, California, 26th
• Driehaus, Steve, Ohio, 1st
• Duncan Jr., John J., Tennessee, 2nd
E
• Edwards, Chet, Texas, 17th
• Edwards, Donna F., Maryland, 4th
• Ehlers, Vernon J., Michigan, 3rd
• Ellison, Keith, Minnesota, 5th
• Ellsworth, Brad, Indiana, 8th
• Emerson, Jo Ann, Missouri, 8th
• Engel, Eliot, New York, 17th
• Eshoo, Anna G., California, 14th
• Etheridge, Bob, North Carolina, 2nd
F
• Faleomavaega, Eni F. H., American Samoa
• Fallin, Mary, Oklahoma, 5th
• Farr, Sam, California, 17th
• Fattah, Chaka, Pennsylvania, 2nd
• Filner, Bob, California, 51st
• Flake, Jeff , Arizona, 6th
• Fleming, John, Louisiana, 4th
• Forbes, J. Randy, Virginia, 4th
• Fortenberry, Jeff, Nebraska, 1st
• Foster, Bill, Illinois, 14th
• Foxx, Virginia, North Carolina, 5th
• Frank, Barney, Massachusetts, 4th
• Franks, Trent, Arizona, 2nd
• Frelinghuysen, Rodney, New Jersey, 11th
• Fudge, Marcia L., Ohio, 11th
G
• Gallegly, Elton, California, 24th
• Garrett, Scott, New Jersey, 5th
• Gerlach, Jim, Pennsylvania, 6th
• Giffords, Gabrielle, Arizona, 8th
• Gingrey, Phil, Georgia, 11th
• Gohmert, Louie, Texas, 1st
• Gonzalez, Charlie A., Texas, 20th
• Goodlatte, Bob, Virginia, 6th
• Gordon, Bart, Tennessee, 6th
• Granger, Kay, Texas, 12th
• Graves, Sam, Missouri, 6th
• Grayson, Alan, Florida, 8th
• Green, Al, Texas, 9th
• Green, Gene, Texas, 29th
• Griffith, Parker, Alabama, 5th
• Grijalva, Raul, Arizona, 7th
• Guthrie, S. Brett, Kentucky, 2nd
• Gutierrez, Luis, Illinois, 4th
H
• Hall, John J., New York, 19th
• Hall, Ralph M., Texas, 4th
• Halvorson, Deborah "Debbie", Illinois, 11th
• Hare, Phil, Illinois, 17th
• Harman, Jane, California, 36th
• Harper, Gregg, Mississippi, 3rd
• Hastings, Alcee L., Florida, 23rd
• Hastings, Doc, Washington, 4th
• Heinrich, Martin T., New Mexico, 1st
• Heller, Dean, Nevada, 2nd
• Hensarling, Jeb, Texas, 5th
• Herger, Wally, California, 2nd
• Herseth Sandlin, Stephanie, South Dakota, At-Large
• Higgins, Brian, New York, 27th
• Hill, Baron, Indiana, 9th
• Himes, Jim, Connecticut, 4th
• Hinchey, Maurice, New York, 22nd
• Hinojosa, Rubén, Texas, 15th
• Hirono, Mazie K., Hawaii, 2nd
• Hodes, Paul W., New Hampshire, 2nd
• Hoekstra, Pete, Michigan, 2nd
• Holden, Tim, Pennsylvania, 17th
• Holt, Rush, New Jersey, 12th
• Honda, Mike, California, 15th
• Hoyer, Steny H., Maryland, 5th
• Hunter, Duncan D., California, 52nd
I
• Inglis, Bob, South Carolina, 4th
• Inslee, Jay, Washington, 1st
• Israel, Steve, New York, 2nd
• Issa, Darrell, California, 49th
J
• Jackson Jr., Jesse L., Illinois, 2nd
• Jackson Lee, Sheila, Texas, 18th
• Jenkins, Lynn, Kansas, 2nd
• Johnson, Eddie Bernice, Texas, 30th
• Johnson, Henry C. "Hank" Jr., Georgia, 4th
• Johnson, Sam, Texas, 3rd
• Johnson, Timothy V., Illinois, 15th
• Jones, Walter B., North Carolina, 3rd
• Jordan, Jim, Ohio, 4th
K
• Kagen, Steve, Wisconsin, 8th
• Kanjorski, Paul E., Pennsylvania, 11th
• Kaptur, Marcy, Ohio, 9th
• Kennedy, Patrick, Rhode Island, 1st
• Kildee, Dale, Michigan, 5th
• Kilpatrick, Carolyn, Michigan, 13th
• Kilroy, Mary Jo, Ohio, 15th
• Kind, Ron, Wisconsin, 3rd
• King, Pete, New York, 3rd
• King, Steve, Iowa, 5th
• Kingston, Jack, Georgia, 1st
• Kirk, Mark, Illinois, 10th
• Kirkpatrick, Ann, Arizona, 1st
• Kissell, Larry, North Carolina, 8th
• Klein, Ron , Florida, 22nd
• Kline, John, Minnesota, 2nd
• Kosmas, Suzanne M., Florida, 24th
• Kratovil, Jr., Frank M., Maryland, 1st
• Kucinich, Dennis J., Ohio, 10th
L
• Lamborn, Doug, Colorado, 5th
• Lance, Leonard, New Jersey, 7th
• Langevin, Jim, Rhode Island, 2nd
• Larsen, Rick, Washington, 2nd
• Larson, John B., Connecticut, 1st
• Latham, Tom, Iowa, 4th
• LaTourette, Steven C., Ohio, 14th
• Latta, Robert E., Ohio, 5th
• Lee, Barbara, California, 9th
• Lee, Christopher J., New York, 26th
• Levin, Sander, Michigan, 12th
• Lewis, Jerry, California, 41st
• Lewis, John, Georgia, 5th
• Linder, John, Georgia, 7th
• Lipinski, Daniel, Illinois, 3rd
• LoBiondo, Frank, New Jersey, 2nd
• Loebsack, David, Iowa, 2nd
• Lofgren, Zoe, California, 16th
• Lowey, Nita, New York, 18th
• Lucas, Frank, Oklahoma, 3rd
• Luetkemeyer, Blaine, Missouri, 9th
• Lujan, Ben R., New Mexico, 3rd
• Lummis, Cynthia M., Wyoming, At-Large
• Lungren, Daniel E., California, 3rd
• Lynch, Stephen F., Massachusetts, 9th
M
• Mack, Connie, Florida, 14th
• Maffei, Daniel B., New York, 25th
• Maloney, Carolyn, New York, 14th
• Manzullo, Donald, Illinois, 16th
• Marchant, Kenny, Texas, 24th
• Markey, Betsy, Colorado, 4th
• Markey, Ed, Massachusetts, 7th
• Marshall, Jim, Georgia, 8th
• Massa, Eric J.J., New York, 29th
• Matheson, Jim, Utah, 2nd
• Matsui, Doris O., California, 5th
• McCarthy, Carolyn, New York, 4th
• McCarthy, Kevin, California, 22nd
• McCaul, Michael T., Texas, 10th
• McClintock, Tom, California, 4th
• McCollum, Betty, Minnesota, 4th
• McCotter, Thaddeus, Michigan, 11th
• McDermott, Jim, Washington, 7th
• McGovern, James, Massachusetts, 3rd
• McHenry, Patrick T., North Carolina, 10th
• McHugh, John M., New York, 23rd - Vacancy
• McIntyre, Mike, North Carolina, 7th
• McKeon, Buck, California, 25th
• McMahon, Michael E., New York, 13th
• McMorris Rodgers, Cathy, Washington, 5th
• McNerney, Jerry, California, 11th
• Meek, Kendrick, Florida, 17th
• Meeks, Gregory W., New York, 6th
• Melancon, Charlie, Louisiana, 3rd
• Mica, John, Florida, 7th
• Michaud, Michael, Maine, 2nd
• Miller, Brad, North Carolina, 13th
• Miller, Candice, Michigan, 10th
• Miller, Gary, California, 42nd
• Miller, George, California, 7th
• Miller, Jeff, Florida, 1st
• Minnick, Walt, Idaho, 1st
• Mitchell, Harry E., Arizona, 5th
• Mollohan, Alan B., West Virginia, 1st
• Moore, Dennis, Kansas, 3rd
• Moore, Gwen, Wisconsin, 4th
• Moran, Jerry, Kansas, 1st
• Moran, Jim, Virginia, 8th
• Murphy, Christopher S., Connecticut, 5th
• Murphy, Patrick J., Pennsylvania, 8th
• Murphy, Scott, New York, 20th
• Murphy, Tim, Pennsylvania, 18th
• Murtha, John, Pennsylvania, 12th
• Myrick, Sue, North Carolina, 9th
N
• Nadler, Jerrold, New York, 8th
• Napolitano, Grace, California, 38th
• Neal, Richard E., Massachusetts, 2nd
• Neugebauer, Randy, Texas, 19th
• Norton, Eleanor Holmes, District of Columbia
• Nunes, Devin, California, 21st
• Nye III, Glenn C., Virginia, 2nd
O
• Oberstar, James L., Minnesota, 8th
• Obey, David R., Wisconsin, 7th
• Olson, Pete, Texas, 22nd
• Olver, John, Massachusetts, 1st
• Ortiz, Solomon P., Texas, 27th
P
• Pallone Jr., Frank, New Jersey, 6th
• Pascrell Jr., Bill, New Jersey, 8th
• Pastor, Ed , Arizona, 4th
• Paul, Ron, Texas, 14th
• Paulsen, Erik, Minnesota, 3rd
• Payne, Donald M., New Jersey, 10th
• Pelosi, Nancy, California, 8th
• Pence, Mike, Indiana, 6th
• Perlmutter, Ed, Colorado, 7th
• Perriello, Tom, Virginia, 5th
• Peters, Gary, Michigan, 9th
• Peterson, Collin C., Minnesota, 7th
• Petri, Thomas, Wisconsin, 6th
• Pierluisi, Pedro, Puerto Rico (Resident Commissioner)
• Pingree, Chellie, Maine, 1st
• Pitts, Joseph R., Pennsylvania, 16th
• Platts, Todd, Pennsylvania, 19th
• Poe, Ted, Texas, 2nd
• Polis, Jared, Colorado, 2nd
• Pomeroy, Earl, North Dakota, At-Large
• Posey, Bill, Florida, 15th
• Price, David, North Carolina, 4th
• Price, Tom, Georgia, 6th
• Putnam, Adam, Florida, 12th
Q
• Quigley, Mike, Illinois, 5th
R
• Radanovich, George P., California, 19th
• Rahall, Nick, West Virginia, 3rd
• Rangel, Charles B., New York, 15th
• Rehberg, Dennis, Montana, At-Large
• Reichert, David G., Washington, 8th
• Richardson, Laura, California, 37th
• Reyes, Silvestre, Texas, 16th
• Rodriguez, Ciro, Texas, 23rd
• Roe, Phil, Tennessee, 1st
• Rogers, Harold, Kentucky, 5th
• Rogers, Mike, Alabama, 3rd
• Rogers, Mike, Michigan, 8th
• Rohrabacher, Dana, California, 46th
• Rooney, Tom, Florida, 16th
• Roskam, Peter J., Illinois, 6th
• Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana, Florida, 18th
• Ross, Mike, Arkansas, 4th
• Rothman, Steven, New Jersey, 9th
• Roybal-Allard, Lucille, California, 34th
• Royce, Ed, California, 40th
• Ruppersberger, Dutch, Maryland, 2nd
• Rush, Bobby L., Illinois, 1st
• Ryan, Paul, Wisconsin, 1st
• Ryan, Tim, Ohio, 17th
S
• Sablan, Gregorio, Northern Mariana Islands, At-Large
• Salazar, John T., Colorado, 3rd
• Sanchez, Linda, California, 39th
• Sarbanes, John P., Maryland, 3rd
• Sanchez, Loretta, California, 47th
• Scalise, Steve, Louisiana, 1st
• Schakowsky, Jan, Illinois, 9th
• Schauer, Mark, Michigan, 7th
• Schiff, Adam, California, 29th
• Schmidt, Jean, Ohio, 2nd
• Schock, Aaron, Illinois, 18th
• Schrader, Kurt, Oregon, 5th
• Schwartz, Allyson Y., Pennsylvania, 13th
• Scott, David, Georgia, 13th
• Scott, Robert C. "Bobby", Virginia, 3rd
• Sensenbrenner, F. James, Wisconsin, 5th
• Serrano, José E., New York, 16th
• Sessions, Pete, Texas, 32nd
• Sestak, Joe, Pennsylvania, 7th
• Shadegg, John, Arizona, 3rd
• Shea-Porter, Carol, New Hampshire, 1st
• Sherman, Brad, California, 27th
• Shimkus, John, Illinois, 19th
• Shuler, Heath, North Carolina, 11th
• Shuster, Bill, Pennsylvania, 9th
• Simpson, Mike, Idaho, 2nd
• Sires, Albio, New Jersey, 13th
• Skelton, Ike, Missouri, 4th
• Slaughter, Louise, New York, 28th
• Smith, Adam, Washington, 9th
• Smith, Adrian, Nebraska, 3rd
• Smith, Chris, New Jersey, 4th
• Smith, Lamar, Texas, 21st
• Snyder, Vic, Arkansas, 2nd
• Souder, Mark E., Indiana, 3rd
• Space, Zachary T., Ohio, 18th
• Speier, Jackie, California, 12th
• Spratt, John, South Carolina, 5th
• Stark, Fortney Pete, California, 13th
• Stearns, Cliff, Florida, 6th
• Stupak, Bart, Michigan, 1st
• Sullivan, John, Oklahoma, 1st
• Sutton, Betty, Ohio, 13th
T
• Tanner, John, Tennessee, 8th
• Tauscher, Ellen, California, 10th - Vacancy
• Taylor, Gene, Mississippi, 4th
• Teague, Harry, New Mexico, 2nd
• Terry, Lee, Nebraska, 2nd
• Thompson, Bennie G., Mississippi, 2nd
• Thompson, Glenn W., Pennsylvania, 5th
• Thompson, Mike, California, 1st
• Thornberry, Mac, Texas, 13th
• Tiahrt, Todd, Kansas, 4th
• Tiberi, Pat, Ohio, 12th
• Tierney, John, Massachusetts, 6th
• Titus, Dina, Nevada, 3rd
• Tonko, Paul D., New York, 21st
• Towns, Edolphus, New York, 10th
• Tsongas, Niki, Massachusetts, 5th
• Turner, Michael, Ohio, 3rd
U
• Upton, Fred, Michigan, 6th
V
• Van Hollen, Chris, Maryland, 8th
• Velázquez, Nydia M., New York, 12th
• Visclosky, Peter, Indiana, 1st
W
• Walden, Greg, Oregon, 2nd
• Walz, Timothy J., Minnesota, 1st
• Wamp, Zach, Tennessee, 3rd
• Wasserman Schultz, Debbie, Florida, 20th
• Waters, Maxine, California, 35th
• Watson, Diane E., California, 33rd
• Watt, Mel, North Carolina, 12th
• Waxman, Henry, California, 30th
• Weiner, Anthony D., New York, 9th
• Welch, Peter, Vermont, At-Large
• Westmoreland, Lynn A., Georgia, 3rd
• Wexler, Robert, Florida, 19th
• Whitfield, Ed, Kentucky, 1st
• Wilson, Charles A., Ohio, 6th
• Wilson, Joe, South Carolina, 2nd
• Wittman, Robert J., Virginia, 1st
• Wolf, Frank, Virginia, 10th
• Woolsey, Lynn, California, 6th
• Wu, David, Oregon, 1st
Y
• Yarmuth, John A., Kentucky, 3rd
• Young, C.W. Bill, Florida, 10th
• Young, Don, Alaska, At-Large

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Dear Fellow Americans,
It is imperative that you take notice to the current events taking place in our country. There is an event that is planned for ALL citizens of the United States. If you do not take notice now then you and your family could be caught unprepared for the coming events. This lack of knowledge could cost you or family members their lives. Please take the time to educate yourself and your families. The state of the United States and the future for our children depends upon your actions now.

Very soon local health departments will be distributing Swine flu vaccines. These vaccines are supposed to be voluntary, but news has quickly spread that employees across the country have already begun to lose their jobs when refusing the vaccine. Why would they do this? They are doing this because they know about the dangerous substances found in this particular vaccine. The H1N1 vaccine contains mercury, Squalene, formaldehyde, and some reports indicate that it contains cancer cells. This is no joke and serious complications have been reported from this vaccine already. Recently an army officer went public and said that they participated in a drill in California to force vaccine on citizens and fit them with a permanent RFID (based on a computer number system of 666) bracelet. Those that refuse the vaccine will be shipped to an internment camp where they will be forced to comply with officials. This has now been confirmed by documents found on the CDC website here- THEY ARE REAL and confirmed by a journalist that confronted the State of Florida. You can get your own copy here if the links get broken. (paulrichardprice.com) These forms are bone chilling and reminiscent of what happened to millions of Jews who were ordered to containment camps. FL quarantine forms:
A. www2a.cdc.gov...
B: www2a.cdc.gov...

“Former Kansas state trooper Greg Evensen underscored this claim back in July. “Have you been made aware of the massive roadblock plans to stop all travelers for a vaccine bracelet (stainless steel band with a micro-chip on board) that will force you to take the shot?” Evensen wrote on July 29. “Refuse it? You will be placed on a prison bus and taken to a quarantine camp. What will you do when your children are NOT allowed into school without the shot? What will you do when you are not allowed into the workplace without the vaccine paperwork? Buy groceries? Go to the bank? Shop anywhere?? Get on a plane, bus or train? Use the toilet in the mall? Nope. Police officers will become loathed, feared, despised and remembered for their ‘official’ duties.’” (inforwars.com)

An international swine fu conference held recently in Washington DC and attended by the world’s top health authorities featured workshops on enforced quarantines, mass vaccinations, and how to “control and diffuse social unrest and public disorder.” Individuals who attempted to gain access to the conference representing the media were turned away by officials at the conference. Law enforcement and military personnel are training to set up checkpoints in order to catch people who refuse to take the swine flu vaccination according to whistle blowers, while health authorities are laying the groundwork for a mass vaccination campaign by warning that serious and potentially deadly health problems will be blamed on the H1N1 vaccine. (Infowars.com) This is no joke and no laughing manner! Those of us who have done this research and are distributing this information truly care about the state of our country. If we do not act now to diffuse these plans then we may not have a choice very soon. The Swine flu vaccine has been rushed to market without the proper testing!

It was also recently reported that the UK government sent a confidential letter to senior neurologists telling them to be on the alert for cases of a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine. The CDC in America replicated this warning weeks later. As a result of the dangers of the vaccine becoming widely known, authorities are moving to get out ahead of the story by acknowledging that millions of health problems in the aftermath of a vaccination campaign will be blamed on the vaccine, citing the 1976 swine flu debacle when the shot proved far deadlier than the actual virus. (infowars.com)

Reuters reports that public health officials, “Expect an avalanche of so-called adverse event reports, which are reports of death, illness or other health trauma that occur within two weeks after receiving treatment — in this case, the swine flu vaccine,” in reaction to an estimated “one million heart attacks, 700,000 strokes and 900,000 miscarriages.” “We are going to be overwhelmed with potential events,” said Mike Osterholm, a public health expert at the University of Minnesota. (Reuters & infowars.com)

The worst part of all this is that Swine flu is no more dangerous than several other strains of flu! You are more likely to get over the flu than to escape health dangers from the vaccine. Every American needs to order some MMS (MMSmiracle.com also check out Oxysilver on fluscams.com) and have it on their shelf. It will kill the swine flu and many other biological agents. MMS was made by a former government engineer Jim Humble. The other thing that you need to be aware of is that a patent was taken out in 2008 for the Swine flu virus by MedImmune!! (Many references! Do the research!) ) According to MedImmune website they are making a significant, rapid response with a vaccine to the H1N1 variant of influenza, known as Swine flu. In early June 2009 it won a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) contract, worth $90 Million Dollars! THEY MADE THE SWINE FLU! (nowpublic.com September 13,2009) This is about profit and population control. Please read the accompanying information carefully and contact your senator on a daily basis to tell them you do NOT approve of the plan by those who have hijacked OUR government. Remember they work for us! We can make a difference and diffuse these plans, but only if we stand together!
Notice to Government Officials of the United State of America
Non-petition Notice

I am a natural American citizen of the United States and firmly stand on the Constitution of the United States. I hereby inform you that I am aware of the CDC and Health Department’s plans to force vaccines on American citizens across the country. I hereby inform you that I am in direct opposition to this plan and that it does not conform to the US Constitution. Therefore, any action to participate in this plan will be in direct violation under the Constitution and to the American people. It is hereby considered an act of terrorism.

Hereby be aware that the government offices are in service to the American people and in no way have the right to violate their freedoms. The N1H1 virus was patented in 2008 by a pharma company called MedImmune. In June of 2009, they won the government contract of 90 million to distribute the very vaccine for the flu they created! Be aware that we know about the mercury, squalene, formaldehyde, cancer cells, and other toxins in the vaccine. We are aware of the Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS).

Plans have also been revealed by those who conscious would not allow them to remain silent and we know about the RFID bracelets. This is considered a terrorist attack on the American citizens and we herby order you to do your duty as a government servant. We will not sit by and allow a repeat of history that is reminiscent of what happened to the Jews in concentration camps. We are also aware of the forms put out by the CDC to order American citizens into FEMA containment camps. This is in direct violation to the Constitution and is considered a terrorist act upon the American people. We hereby state that this is unacceptable. No manner of denial will work any longer by the media, government officials, or health care workers. We are informed and aware and refuse to be silent.

We hereby order you as an employee of the American people to do what is right. We must all remember that our founding fathers fought to make this country great and they stated that the American people have the right to overthrow a government that is not worthy to rule. Consider this notice as a statement from a natural American citizen that has deemed the government unworthy to force their will upon the people. Consider the Initials and state as a formal signature notice against such actions and as a notice of acknowledgement against these heinous terrorist plans on the natural citizens of the United States of America and the territory originally designated American lands by the Constitution.

Contact your senator every day until we succeed. This is imperative or we stand to lose the constitution and our freedoms. Please pass this information to everyone you know and soon! You can call, write or email.
Akaka, Daniel K. - (D - HI) Class I 141 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6361 Web Form: akaka.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home Alexander, Lamar - (R - TN) Class II 455 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4944 Web Form: alexander.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.... Barrasso, John - (R - WY) Class I 307 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6441 Web Form: barrasso.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactUs... Baucus, Max - (D - MT) Class II 511 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2651 Web Form: baucus.senate.gov/contact/emailForm.cfm?subj=issue Bayh, Evan - (D - IN) Class III 131 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5623 Web Form: bayh.senate.gov/contact/email/ Begich, Mark - (D - AK) Class II 144 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3004 Web Form: begich.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=EmailSenator Bennet, Michael F. - (D - CO) Class III 702 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5852 Web Form: bennet.senate.gov/contact/ Bennett, Robert F. - (R - UT) Class III 431 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5444 Web Form: bennett.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Email Bingaman, Jeff - (D - NM) Class I 703 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5521 Web Form: bingaman.senate.gov/contact/ Bond, Christopher S. - (R - MO) Class III 274 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5721 Web Form: bond.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactUs.Con... Boxer, Barbara - (D - CA) Class III 112 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3553 Web Form: boxer.senate.gov/contact/email/policy.cfm Brown, Sherrod - (D - OH) Class I 713 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2315 Web Form: brown.senate.gov/contact/ Brownback, Sam - (R - KS) Class III 303 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6521 Web Form: brownback.senate.gov/public/contact/emailsam.cfm Bunning, Jim - (R - KY) Class III 316 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4343 Web Form: bunning.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Co... Burr, Richard - (R - NC) Class III 217 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3154 Web Form: burr.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Conta... Burris, Roland W. - (D - IL) Class III 387 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2854 Web Form: burris.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm Byrd, Robert C. - (D - WV) Class I 311 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3954 Web Form: byrd.senate.gov/contacts/ Cantwell, Maria - (D - WA) Class I 511 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3441 Web Form: cantwell.senate.gov/contact/ Cardin, Benjamin L. - (D - MD) Class I 509 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4524 Web Form: cardin.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Carper, Thomas R. - (D - DE) Class I 513 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2441 Web Form: carper.senate.gov/contact/ Casey, Robert P., Jr. - (D - PA) Class I 393 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6324 Web Form: casey.senate.gov/contact/ Chambliss, Saxby - (R - GA) Class II 416 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3521 Web Form: chambliss.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Email Coburn, Tom - (R - OK) Class III 172 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5754 Web Form: coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactSena... Cochran, Thad - (R - MS) Class II 113 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5054 Web Form: cochran.senate.gov/email.html Collins, Susan M. - (R - ME) Class II 413 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2523 Web Form: collins.senate.gov/public/continue.cfm?FuseAction=Contact... Conrad, Kent - (D - ND) Class I 530 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2043 Web Form: conrad.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm Corker, Bob - (R - TN) Class I 185 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3344 Web Form: corker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactInfo... Cornyn, John - (R - TX) Class II 517 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2934 Web Form: cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Crapo, Mike - (R - ID) Class III 239 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6142 Web Form: crapo.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm DeMint, Jim - (R - SC) Class III 340 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6121 Web Form: demint.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home Dodd, Christopher J. - (D - CT) Class III 448 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2823 Web Form: dodd.senate.gov/index.php?q=node/3130 Dorgan, Byron L. - (D - ND) Class III 322 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2551 Web Form: dorgan.senate.gov/contact/contact_form.cfm Durbin, Richard J. - (D - IL) Class II 309 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2152 Web Form: durbin.senate.gov/contact.cfm Ensign, John - (R - NV) Class I 119 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6244 Web Form: ensign.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Enzi, Michael B. - (R - WY) Class II 379A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3424 Web Form: enzi.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactInform... Feingold, Russell D. - (D - WI) Class III 506 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5323 Web Form: feingold.senate.gov/contact_opinion.html Feinstein, Dianne - (D - CA) Class I 331 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3841 Web Form: feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactU... Franken, Al - (D - MN) Class II 320 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5641 E-mail: [email protected] Gillibrand, Kirsten E. - (D - NY) Class I 478 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4451 Web Form: gillibrand.senate.gov/contact/ Graham, Lindsey - (R - SC) Class II 290 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5972 Web Form: lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Em... Grassley, Chuck - (R - IA) Class III 135 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3744 Web Form: grassley.senate.gov/contact.cfm Gregg, Judd - (R - NH) Class III 201 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3324 Web Form: gregg.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Cont... Hagan, Kay R. - (D - NC) Class II 521 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6342 Web Form: hagan.senate.gov/?p=contact Harkin, Tom - (D - IA) Class II 731 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3254 Web Form: harkin.senate.gov/c/index.cfm Hatch, Orrin G. - (R - UT) Class I 104 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5251 Web Form: hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Offices.Cont... Hutchison, Kay Bailey - (R - TX) Class I 284 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5922 Web Form: hutchison.senate.gov/contact.cfm Inhofe, James M. - (R - OK) Class II 453 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4721 Web Form: inhofe.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Inouye, Daniel K. - (D - HI) Class III 722 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3934 Web Form: inouye.senate.gov/Contact/Email-Form.cfm Isakson, Johnny - (R - GA) Class III 120 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3643 Web Form: isakson.senate.gov/contact.cfm Johanns, Mike - (R - NE) Class II 404 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4224 Web Form: johanns.senate.gov/public/?p=ContactSenatorJohanns Johnson, Tim - (D - SD) Class II 136 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5842 Web Form: johnson.senate.gov/contact/ Kaufman, Edward E. - (D - DE) Class II 383 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5042 Web Form: kaufman.senate.gov/services/contact/ Kerry, John F. - (D - MA) Class II 218 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2742 Web Form: kerry.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Klobuchar, Amy - (D - MN) Class I 302 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3244 Web Form: klobuchar.senate.gov/emailamy.cfm Kohl, Herb - (D - WI) Class I 330 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5653 Web Form: kohl.senate.gov/contact.cfm Kyl, Jon - (R - AZ) Class I 730 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4521 Web Form: kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm Landrieu, Mary L. - (D - LA) Class II 328 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5824 Web Form: landrieu.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm Lautenberg, Frank R. - (D - NJ) Class II 324 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3224 Web Form: lautenberg.senate.gov/contact/routing.cfm Leahy, Patrick J. - (D - VT) Class III 433 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4242 Web Form: leahy.senate.gov/contact.cfm LeMieux, George S. - (R - FL) Class III 356 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3041 E-mail: [email protected] Levin, Carl - (D - MI) Class II 269 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6221 Web Form: levin.senate.gov/contact/ Lieberman, Joseph I. - (ID - CT) Class I 706 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4041 Web Form: lieberman.senate.gov/contact/ Lincoln, Blanche L. - (D - AR) Class III 355 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4843 Web Form: lincoln.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Lugar, Richard G. - (R - IN) Class I 306 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4814 Web Form: lugar.senate.gov/contact/ McCain, John - (R - AZ) Class III 241 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2235 Web Form: mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... McCaskill, Claire - (D - MO) Class I 717 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6154 Web Form: mccaskill.senate.gov/contact/ McConnell, Mitch - (R - KY) Class II 361A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2541 Web Form: mcconnell.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm Menendez, Robert - (D - NJ) Class I 528 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4744 Web Form: menendez.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm Merkley, Jeff - (D - OR) Class II 107 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3753 Web Form: merkley.senate.gov/contact/ Mikulski, Barbara A. - (D - MD) Class III 503 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4654 Web Form: mikulski.senate.gov/Contact/contact.cfm Murkowski, Lisa - (R - AK) Class III 709 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6665 Web Form: murkowski.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactM... Murray, Patty - (D - WA) Class III 173 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2621 Web Form: murray.senate.gov/email/index.cfm Nelson, Ben - (D - NE) Class I 720 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6551 Web Form: bennelson.senate.gov/contact-me.cfm Nelson, Bill - (D - FL) Class I 716 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5274 Web Form: billnelson.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm Pryor, Mark L. - (D - AR) Class II 255 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2353 Web Form: pryor.senate.gov/contact/ Reed, Jack - (D - RI) Class II 728 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4642 Web Form: reed.senate.gov/contact/contact-share.cfm Reid, Harry - (D - NV) Class III 522 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3542 Web Form: reid.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm Risch, James E. - (R - ID) Class II 483 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2752 Web Form: risch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Email Roberts, Pat - (R - KS) Class II 109 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4774 Web Form: roberts.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactInf... Rockefeller, John D., IV - (D - WV) Class II 531 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6472 Web Form: rockefeller.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm Sanders, Bernard - (I - VT) Class I 332 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5141 Web Form: sanders.senate.gov/contact/ Schumer, Charles E. - (D - NY) Class III 313 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6542 Web Form: schumer.senate.gov/new_website/contact.cfm Sessions, Jeff - (R - AL) Class II 335 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4124 Web Form: sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Constitue... Shaheen, Jeanne - (D - NH) Class II 520 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2841 Web Form: shaheen.senate.gov/contact/ Shelby, Richard C. - (R - AL) Class III 304 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5744 Web Form: shelby.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactSena... Snowe, Olympia J. - (R - ME) Class I 154 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5344 Web Form: snowe.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactSenat... Specter, Arlen - (D - PA) Class III 711 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4254 Web Form: specter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Co... Stabenow, Debbie - (D - MI) Class I 133 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4822 Web Form: stabenow.senate.gov/email.cfm Tester, Jon - (D - MT) Class I 724 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2644 Web Form: tester.senate.gov/Contact/index.cfm Thune, John - (R - SD) Class III 493 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2321 Web Form: thune.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Email Udall, Mark - (D - CO) Class II 317 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5941 Web Form: markudall.senate.gov/?p=contact Udall, Tom - (D - NM) Class II 110 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6621 Web Form: tomudall.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm Vitter, David - (R - LA) Class III 516 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4623 Web Form: vitter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Con... Voinovich, George V. - (R - OH) Class III 524 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-3353 Web Form: voinovich.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.... Warner, Mark R. - (D - VA) Class II 459A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2023 Web Form: warner.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Contact Webb, Jim - (D - VA) Class I 248 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-4024 Web Form: webb.senate.gov/contact/ Whitehouse, Sheldon - (D - RI) Class I 502 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-2921 Web Form: whitehouse.senate.gov/contact/ Wicker, Roger F. - (R - MS) Class I 555 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-6253 Web Form: wicker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.EMa... Wyden, Ron - (D - OR) Class III 223 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510 (202) 224-5244 Web Form: wyden.senate.gov/contact/

Also, contact those who are aware of this in leadership positions of the United States:

Nancy Pelosi
Office of the Speaker
H-232, US Capitol
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-0100
State of Florida Names:
Bill Nelson (D) Florida Senator Website George LeMieux (R) Florida Senator Website Jeff Miller (R) Florida Representative - District 1 Website Allen Boyd (D) Florida Representative - District 2 Website Corrine Brown (D) Florida Representative - District 3 Website Ander Crenshaw (R) Florida Representative - District 4 Website Ginny Brown-Waite (R) Florida Representative - District 5 Website Cliff Stearns (R) Florida Representative - District 6 Website John Mica (R) Florida Representative - District 7 Website Alan Grayson (D) Florida Representative - District 8 Website Gus Bilirakis (R) Florida Representative - District 9 Website Bill Young (R) Florida Representative - District 10 Email, Website Kathy Castor (D) Florida Representative - District 11 Website Adam Putnam (R) Florida Representative - District 12 Website Vern Buchanan (R) Florida Representative - District 13 Website Connie Mack IV (R) Florida Representative - District 14 Website Bill Posey (R) Florida Representative - District 15 Website Tom Rooney (R) Florida Representative - District 16 Website Kendrick Meek (D) Florida Representative - District 17 Website Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R) Florida Representative - District 18 Website Robert Wexler (D) Florida Representative - District 19 Website Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D) Florida Representative - District 20 Website Lincoln Diaz-Balart (R) Florida Representative - District 21 Website Ron Klein (D) Florida Representative - District 22 Website Alcee Hastings (D) Florida Representative - District 23 Website Suzanne Kosmas (D) Florida Representative - District 24 Website Mario Diaz-Balart (R) Florida Representative - District 25 Website

Representative Offices
A
• Abercrombie, Neil, Hawaii, 1st
• Ackerman, Gary, New York, 5th
• Aderholt, Robert, Alabama, 4th
• Adler, John, New Jersey, 3rd
• Akin, Todd, Missouri, 2nd
• Alexander, Rodney, Louisiana, 5th
• Altmire, Jason, Pennsylvania, 4th
• Andrews, Robert E., New Jersey, 1st
• Arcuri, Michael A., New York, 24th
• Austria, Steve, Ohio, 7th
B
• Baca, Joe, California, 43rd
• Bachmann, Michele, Minnesota, 6th
• Bachus, Spencer, Alabama, 6th
• Baird, Brian, Washington, 3rd
• Baldwin, Tammy, Wisconsin, 2nd
• Barrett, J.Gresham, South Carolina, 3rd
• Barrow, John, Georgia, 12th
• Bartlett, Roscoe, Maryland, 6th
• Barton, Joe, Texas, 6th
• Bean, Melissa L., Illinois, 8th
• Becerra, Xavier, California, 31st
• Berkley, Shelley, Nevada, 1st
• Berman, Howard, California, 28th
• Berry, Marion, Arkansas, 1st
• Biggert, Judy, Illinois, 13th
• Bilbray, Brian P., California, 50th
• Bilirakis, Gus M., Florida, 9th
• Bishop, Rob, Utah, 1st
• Bishop Jr., Sanford D., Georgia, 2nd
• Bishop, Timothy, New York, 1st
• Blackburn, Marsha, Tennessee, 7th
• Blumenauer, Earl, Oregon, 3rd
• Blunt, Roy, Missouri, 7th
• Boccieri, John A., Ohio, 16th
• Boehner, John A., Ohio, 8th
• Bonner, Jo, Alabama, 1st
• Bono, Mary, California, 45th
• Boozman, John, Arkansas, 3rd
• Bordallo, Madeleine, Guam
• Boren, Dan, Oklahoma, 2nd
• Boswell, Leonard, Iowa, 3rd
• Boucher, Rick, Virginia, 9th
• Boustany Jr., Charles W., Louisiana, 7th
• Boyd, Allen, Florida, 2nd
• Brady, Kevin, Texas, 8th
• Brady, Robert, Pennsylvania, 1st
• Braley, Bruce L., Iowa, 1st
• Bright, Bobby, Alabama, 2nd
• Broun, Paul C., Georgia, 10th
• Brown, Corrine, Florida, 3rd
• Brown, Henry, South Carolina, 1st
• Brown-Waite, Virginia, Florida, 5th
• Buchanan, Vern, Florida, 13th
• Burgess, Michael, Texas, 26th
• Burton, Dan, Indiana, 5th
• Butterfield, G.K., North Carolina, 1st
• Buyer, Steve, Indiana, 4th
C
• Calvert, Ken, California, 44th
• Camp, Dave, Michigan, 4th
• Campbell, John, California, 48th
• Cantor, Eric, Virginia, 7th
• Cao, Joseph, Louisiana, 2nd
• Capito, Shelley Moore, West Virginia, 2nd
• Capps, Lois, California, 23rd
• Capuano, Michael E., Massachusetts, 8th
• Cardoza, Dennis, California, 18th
• Carnahan, Russ, Missouri, 3rd
• Carney, Christopher P., Pennsylvania, 10th
• Carson, André, Indiana, 7th
• Carter, John, Texas, 31st
• Cassidy, William "Bill", Louisiana, 6th
• Castle, Michael N., Delaware, At-Large
• Castor, Kathy, Florida, 11th
• Chaffetz, Jason, Utah, 3rd
• Chandler, Ben, Kentucky, 6th
• Childers, Travis, Mississippi, 1st
• Christian-Christensen, Donna M., U.S. Virgin Islands
• Chu, Judy, California, 32nd
• Clarke, Yvette D., New York, 11th
• Clay Jr., William "Lacy", Missouri, 1st
• Cleaver, Emanuel, Missouri, 5th
• Clyburn, James E., South Carolina, 6th
• Coble, Howard, North Carolina, 6th
• Coffman, Mike, Colorado, 6th
• Cohen, Steve, Tennessee, 9th
• Cole, Tom, Oklahoma, 4th
• Conaway, K. Michael, Texas, 11th
• Connolly, Gerald E. "Gerry", Virginia, 11th
• Conyers Jr., John, Michigan, 14th
• Cooper, Jim, Tennessee, 5th
• Costa, Jim, California, 20th
• Costello, Jerry, Illinois, 12th
• Courtney, Joe, Connecticut, 2nd
• Crenshaw, Ander, Florida, 4th
• Crowley, Joseph, New York, 7th
• Cuellar, Henry, Texas, 28th
• Culberson, John, Texas, 7th
• Cummings, Elijah, Maryland, 7th
D
• Dahlkemper, Kathy, Pennsylvania, 3rd
• Davis, Artur, Alabama, 7th
• Davis, Danny K., Illinois, 7th
• Davis, Geoff, Kentucky, 4th
• Davis, Lincoln, Tennessee, 4th
• Davis, Susan, California, 53rd
• Deal, Nathan, Georgia, 9th
• DeFazio, Peter, Oregon, 4th
• DeGette, Diana, Colorado, 1st
• Delahunt, William, Massachusetts, 10th
• DeLauro, Rosa L., Connecticut, 3rd
• Dent, Charles W., Pennsylvania, 15th
• Diaz-Balart, Lincoln, Florida, 21st
• Diaz-Balart, Mario, Florida, 25th
• Dicks, Norman D., Washington, 6th
• Dingell, John, Michigan, 15th
• Doggett, Lloyd, Texas, 25th
• Donnelly, Joe, Indiana, 2nd
• Doyle, Mike, Pennsylvania, 14th
• Dreier, David, California, 26th
• Driehaus, Steve, Ohio, 1st
• Duncan Jr., John J., Tennessee, 2nd
E
• Edwards, Chet, Texas, 17th
• Edwards, Donna F., Maryland, 4th
• Ehlers, Vernon J., Michigan, 3rd
• Ellison, Keith, Minnesota, 5th
• Ellsworth, Brad, Indiana, 8th
• Emerson, Jo Ann, Missouri, 8th
• Engel, Eliot, New York, 17th
• Eshoo, Anna G., California, 14th
• Etheridge, Bob, North Carolina, 2nd
F
• Faleomavaega, Eni F. H., American Samoa
• Fallin, Mary, Oklahoma, 5th
• Farr, Sam, California, 17th
• Fattah, Chaka, Pennsylvania, 2nd
• Filner, Bob, California, 51st
• Flake, Jeff , Arizona, 6th
• Fleming, John, Louisiana, 4th
• Forbes, J. Randy, Virginia, 4th
• Fortenberry, Jeff, Nebraska, 1st
• Foster, Bill, Illinois, 14th
• Foxx, Virginia, North Carolina, 5th
• Frank, Barney, Massachusetts, 4th
• Franks, Trent, Arizona, 2nd
• Frelinghuysen, Rodney, New Jersey, 11th
• Fudge, Marcia L., Ohio, 11th
G
• Gallegly, Elton, California, 24th
• Garrett, Scott, New Jersey, 5th
• Gerlach, Jim, Pennsylvania, 6th
• Giffords, Gabrielle, Arizona, 8th
• Gingrey, Phil, Georgia, 11th
• Gohmert, Louie, Texas, 1st
• Gonzalez, Charlie A., Texas, 20th
• Goodlatte, Bob, Virginia, 6th
• Gordon, Bart, Tennessee, 6th
• Granger, Kay, Texas, 12th
• Graves, Sam, Missouri, 6th
• Grayson, Alan, Florida, 8th
• Green, Al, Texas, 9th
• Green, Gene, Texas, 29th
• Griffith, Parker, Alabama, 5th
• Grijalva, Raul, Arizona, 7th
• Guthrie, S. Brett, Kentucky, 2nd
• Gutierrez, Luis, Illinois, 4th
H
• Hall, John J., New York, 19th
• Hall, Ralph M., Texas, 4th
• Halvorson, Deborah "Debbie", Illinois, 11th
• Hare, Phil, Illinois, 17th
• Harman, Jane, California, 36th
• Harper, Gregg, Mississippi, 3rd
• Hastings, Alcee L., Florida, 23rd
• Hastings, Doc, Washington, 4th
• Heinrich, Martin T., New Mexico, 1st
• Heller, Dean, Nevada, 2nd
• Hensarling, Jeb, Texas, 5th
• Herger, Wally, California, 2nd
• Herseth Sandlin, Stephanie, South Dakota, At-Large
• Higgins, Brian, New York, 27th
• Hill, Baron, Indiana, 9th
• Himes, Jim, Connecticut, 4th
• Hinchey, Maurice, New York, 22nd
• Hinojosa, Rubén, Texas, 15th
• Hirono, Mazie K., Hawaii, 2nd
• Hodes, Paul W., New Hampshire, 2nd
• Hoekstra, Pete, Michigan, 2nd
• Holden, Tim, Pennsylvania, 17th
• Holt, Rush, New Jersey, 12th
• Honda, Mike, California, 15th
• Hoyer, Steny H., Maryland, 5th
• Hunter, Duncan D., California, 52nd
I
• Inglis, Bob, South Carolina, 4th
• Inslee, Jay, Washington, 1st
• Israel, Steve, New York, 2nd
• Issa, Darrell, California, 49th
J
• Jackson Jr., Jesse L., Illinois, 2nd
• Jackson Lee, Sheila, Texas, 18th
• Jenkins, Lynn, Kansas, 2nd
• Johnson, Eddie Bernice, Texas, 30th
• Johnson, Henry C. "Hank" Jr., Georgia, 4th
• Johnson, Sam, Texas, 3rd
• Johnson, Timothy V., Illinois, 15th
• Jones, Walter B., North Carolina, 3rd
• Jordan, Jim, Ohio, 4th
K
• Kagen, Steve, Wisconsin, 8th
• Kanjorski, Paul E., Pennsylvania, 11th
• Kaptur, Marcy, Ohio, 9th
• Kennedy, Patrick, Rhode Island, 1st
• Kildee, Dale, Michigan, 5th
• Kilpatrick, Carolyn, Michigan, 13th
• Kilroy, Mary Jo, Ohio, 15th
• Kind, Ron, Wisconsin, 3rd
• King, Pete, New York, 3rd
• King, Steve, Iowa, 5th
• Kingston, Jack, Georgia, 1st
• Kirk, Mark, Illinois, 10th
• Kirkpatrick, Ann, Arizona, 1st
• Kissell, Larry, North Carolina, 8th
• Klein, Ron , Florida, 22nd
• Kline, John, Minnesota, 2nd
• Kosmas, Suzanne M., Florida, 24th
• Kratovil, Jr., Frank M., Maryland, 1st
• Kucinich, Dennis J., Ohio, 10th
L
• Lamborn, Doug, Colorado, 5th
• Lance, Leonard, New Jersey, 7th
• Langevin, Jim, Rhode Island, 2nd
• Larsen, Rick, Washington, 2nd
• Larson, John B., Connecticut, 1st
• Latham, Tom, Iowa, 4th
• LaTourette, Steven C., Ohio, 14th
• Latta, Robert E., Ohio, 5th
• Lee, Barbara, California, 9th
• Lee, Christopher J., New York, 26th
• Levin, Sander, Michigan, 12th
• Lewis, Jerry, California, 41st
• Lewis, John, Georgia, 5th
• Linder, John, Georgia, 7th
• Lipinski, Daniel, Illinois, 3rd
• LoBiondo, Frank, New Jersey, 2nd
• Loebsack, David, Iowa, 2nd
• Lofgren, Zoe, California, 16th
• Lowey, Nita, New York, 18th
• Lucas, Frank, Oklahoma, 3rd
• Luetkemeyer, Blaine, Missouri, 9th
• Lujan, Ben R., New Mexico, 3rd
• Lummis, Cynthia M., Wyoming, At-Large
• Lungren, Daniel E., California, 3rd
• Lynch, Stephen F., Massachusetts, 9th
M
• Mack, Connie, Florida, 14th
• Maffei, Daniel B., New York, 25th
• Maloney, Carolyn, New York, 14th
• Manzullo, Donald, Illinois, 16th
• Marchant, Kenny, Texas, 24th
• Markey, Betsy, Colorado, 4th
• Markey, Ed, Massachusetts, 7th
• Marshall, Jim, Georgia, 8th
• Massa, Eric J.J., New York, 29th
• Matheson, Jim, Utah, 2nd
• Matsui, Doris O., California, 5th
• McCarthy, Carolyn, New York, 4th
• McCarthy, Kevin, California, 22nd
• McCaul, Michael T., Texas, 10th
• McClintock, Tom, California, 4th
• McCollum, Betty, Minnesota, 4th
• McCotter, Thaddeus, Michigan, 11th
• McDermott, Jim, Washington, 7th
• McGovern, James, Massachusetts, 3rd
• McHenry, Patrick T., North Carolina, 10th
• McHugh, John M., New York, 23rd - Vacancy
• McIntyre, Mike, North Carolina, 7th
• McKeon, Buck, California, 25th
• McMahon, Michael E., New York, 13th
• McMorris Rodgers, Cathy, Washington, 5th
• McNerney, Jerry, California, 11th
• Meek, Kendrick, Florida, 17th
• Meeks, Gregory W., New York, 6th
• Melancon, Charlie, Louisiana, 3rd
• Mica, John, Florida, 7th
• Michaud, Michael, Maine, 2nd
• Miller, Brad, North Carolina, 13th
• Miller, Candice, Michigan, 10th
• Miller, Gary, California, 42nd
• Miller, George, California, 7th
• Miller, Jeff, Florida, 1st
• Minnick, Walt, Idaho, 1st
• Mitchell, Harry E., Arizona, 5th
• Mollohan, Alan B., West Virginia, 1st
• Moore, Dennis, Kansas, 3rd
• Moore, Gwen, Wisconsin, 4th
• Moran, Jerry, Kansas, 1st
• Moran, Jim, Virginia, 8th
• Murphy, Christopher S., Connecticut, 5th
• Murphy, Patrick J., Pennsylvania, 8th
• Murphy, Scott, New York, 20th
• Murphy, Tim, Pennsylvania, 18th
• Murtha, John, Pennsylvania, 12th
• Myrick, Sue, North Carolina, 9th
N
• Nadler, Jerrold, New York, 8th
• Napolitano, Grace, California, 38th
• Neal, Richard E., Massachusetts, 2nd
• Neugebauer, Randy, Texas, 19th
• Norton, Eleanor Holmes, District of Columbia
• Nunes, Devin, California, 21st
• Nye III, Glenn C., Virginia, 2nd
O
• Oberstar, James L., Minnesota, 8th
• Obey, David R., Wisconsin, 7th
• Olson, Pete, Texas, 22nd
• Olver, John, Massachusetts, 1st
• Ortiz, Solomon P., Texas, 27th
P
• Pallone Jr., Frank, New Jersey, 6th
• Pascrell Jr., Bill, New Jersey, 8th
• Pastor, Ed , Arizona, 4th
• Paul, Ron, Texas, 14th
• Paulsen, Erik, Minnesota, 3rd
• Payne, Donald M., New Jersey, 10th
• Pelosi, Nancy, California, 8th
• Pence, Mike, Indiana, 6th
• Perlmutter, Ed, Colorado, 7th
• Perriello, Tom, Virginia, 5th
• Peters, Gary, Michigan, 9th
• Peterson, Collin C., Minnesota, 7th
• Petri, Thomas, Wisconsin, 6th
• Pierluisi, Pedro, Puerto Rico (Resident Commissioner)
• Pingree, Chellie, Maine, 1st
• Pitts, Joseph R., Pennsylvania, 16th
• Platts, Todd, Pennsylvania, 19th
• Poe, Ted, Texas, 2nd
• Polis, Jared, Colorado, 2nd
• Pomeroy, Earl, North Dakota, At-Large
• Posey, Bill, Florida, 15th
• Price, David, North Carolina, 4th
• Price, Tom, Georgia, 6th
• Putnam, Adam, Florida, 12th
Q
• Quigley, Mike, Illinois, 5th
R
• Radanovich, George P., California, 19th
• Rahall, Nick, West Virginia, 3rd
• Rangel, Charles B., New York, 15th
• Rehberg, Dennis, Montana, At-Large
• Reichert, David G., Washington, 8th
• Richardson, Laura, California, 37th
• Reyes, Silvestre, Texas, 16th
• Rodriguez, Ciro, Texas, 23rd
• Roe, Phil, Tennessee, 1st
• Rogers, Harold, Kentucky, 5th
• Rogers, Mike, Alabama, 3rd
• Rogers, Mike, Michigan, 8th
• Rohrabacher, Dana, California, 46th
• Rooney, Tom, Florida, 16th
• Roskam, Peter J., Illinois, 6th
• Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana, Florida, 18th
• Ross, Mike, Arkansas, 4th
• Rothman, Steven, New Jersey, 9th
• Roybal-Allard, Lucille, California, 34th
• Royce, Ed, California, 40th
• Ruppersberger, Dutch, Maryland, 2nd
• Rush, Bobby L., Illinois, 1st
• Ryan, Paul, Wisconsin, 1st
• Ryan, Tim, Ohio, 17th
S
• Sablan, Gregorio, Northern Mariana Islands, At-Large
• Salazar, John T., Colorado, 3rd
• Sanchez, Linda, California, 39th
• Sarbanes, John P., Maryland, 3rd
• Sanchez, Loretta, California, 47th
• Scalise, Steve, Louisiana, 1st
• Schakowsky, Jan, Illinois, 9th
• Schauer, Mark, Michigan, 7th
• Schiff, Adam, California, 29th
• Schmidt, Jean, Ohio, 2nd
• Schock, Aaron, Illinois, 18th
• Schrader, Kurt, Oregon, 5th
• Schwartz, Allyson Y., Pennsylvania, 13th
• Scott, David, Georgia, 13th
• Scott, Robert C. "Bobby", Virginia, 3rd
• Sensenbrenner, F. James, Wisconsin, 5th
• Serrano, José E., New York, 16th
• Sessions, Pete, Texas, 32nd
• Sestak, Joe, Pennsylvania, 7th
• Shadegg, John, Arizona, 3rd
• Shea-Porter, Carol, New Hampshire, 1st
• Sherman, Brad, California, 27th
• Shimkus, John, Illinois, 19th
• Shuler, Heath, North Carolina, 11th
• Shuster, Bill, Pennsylvania, 9th
• Simpson, Mike, Idaho, 2nd
• Sires, Albio, New Jersey, 13th
• Skelton, Ike, Missouri, 4th
• Slaughter, Louise, New York, 28th
• Smith, Adam, Washington, 9th
• Smith, Adrian, Nebraska, 3rd
• Smith, Chris, New Jersey, 4th
• Smith, Lamar, Texas, 21st
• Snyder, Vic, Arkansas, 2nd
• Souder, Mark E., Indiana, 3rd
• Space, Zachary T., Ohio, 18th
• Speier, Jackie, California, 12th
• Spratt, John, South Carolina, 5th
• Stark, Fortney Pete, California, 13th
• Stearns, Cliff, Florida, 6th
• Stupak, Bart, Michigan, 1st
• Sullivan, John, Oklahoma, 1st
• Sutton, Betty, Ohio, 13th
T
• Tanner, John, Tennessee, 8th
• Tauscher, Ellen, California, 10th - Vacancy
• Taylor, Gene, Mississippi, 4th
• Teague, Harry, New Mexico, 2nd
• Terry, Lee, Nebraska, 2nd
• Thompson, Bennie G., Mississippi, 2nd
• Thompson, Glenn W., Pennsylvania, 5th
• Thompson, Mike, California, 1st
• Thornberry, Mac, Texas, 13th
• Tiahrt, Todd, Kansas, 4th
• Tiberi, Pat, Ohio, 12th
• Tierney, John, Massachusetts, 6th
• Titus, Dina, Nevada, 3rd
• Tonko, Paul D., New York, 21st
• Towns, Edolphus, New York, 10th
• Tsongas, Niki, Massachusetts, 5th
• Turner, Michael, Ohio, 3rd
U
• Upton, Fred, Michigan, 6th
V
• Van Hollen, Chris, Maryland, 8th
• Velázquez, Nydia M., New York, 12th
• Visclosky, Peter, Indiana, 1st
W
• Walden, Greg, Oregon, 2nd
• Walz, Timothy J., Minnesota, 1st
• Wamp, Zach, Tennessee, 3rd
• Wasserman Schultz, Debbie, Florida, 20th
• Waters, Maxine, California, 35th
• Watson, Diane E., California, 33rd
• Watt, Mel, North Carolina, 12th
• Waxman, Henry, California, 30th
• Weiner, Anthony D., New York, 9th
• Welch, Peter, Vermont, At-Large
• Westmoreland, Lynn A., Georgia, 3rd
• Wexler, Robert, Florida, 19th
• Whitfield, Ed, Kentucky, 1st
• Wilson, Charles A., Ohio, 6th
• Wilson, Joe, South Carolina, 2nd
• Wittman, Robert J., Virginia, 1st
• Wolf, Frank, Virginia, 10th
• Woolsey, Lynn, California, 6th
• Wu, David, Oregon, 1st
Y
• Yarmuth, John A., Kentucky, 3rd
• Young, C.W. Bill, Florida, 10th
• Young, Don, Alaska, At-Large

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

How's all in sunny Scotland? My ancestors originated from their and Ireland. We may actually be related
. Good video, may just save the police alot of trouble if people actually believe they will actually help. hard to trust anyone especially the track record the police have in NY.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This is what really has me stumped. Why they want so badly for everyone to have this in them. I'm sure we can all agree that it has nothing to do with our best interest because as I stated before, The actions of our elected officials show nothing but contemp, selfishness and injustice towards the American people and the world over.

If she really wanted to I'm sure she could even have someone write upp the paper work claiming she actually recieved the shot but she wan't to deal with it honestly for which I'm proud of her.

reply to post by TeddiRevolution

This is how I used to feel until I've seen everyone protesting healthcare. They'll notixce alright. I've come across many websites regarding this same topic, so everyone's trying to do their part. Me I'm an ATS kinda guy and not much of an author on threads but this came kind of naturally.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

When people say that the vaccination will prevent the virus, I have to object. There are at least twenty different threads here on ATS that prove that the virus is at best ineffective, and at the worst, deadly!

That's a load of bull. They haven't proved this. They have "proved" that this contains what flu vaccinations have contained for decades now. That's it. ATS just has the knack of taking a normal, well-known fact, and blowing it 10,000 times out of proportion, and making it seem like this was a super-secret evil agenda.

There is no proof that this will not help contain the # of cases. Just guesses and wild theories.

There is also absolutely no proof that schools will be next, or businesses, and certainly no proof of "roadblocks," martial law, and nationwide forced vaccinations. Small stories nearly a year old are being blown out of proportion as well, to make it seem like we are on the cusp of a villian-like takeover — an evil plot is unfolding! What rubbish.

Military must take the vaccination. Why? We'd be a tad less effective if half of our troops were knocked out with the flu. If a more virulent outbreak were to occur, it's already a known fact that a rather high % of healthcare workers will stay home of their own accord. With that, having half of your remaining workforce rendered inert due to the flu would be crippling. I'm not very surprised NY took this route. I'm just surprised more states did not follow suit.

It's a job choice. Some jobs have risks and sacrifices. In the military, you make the ultimate 'sacrifice," basically being military property, to which they can do whatever they want. They have no choice in any vaccination. Other businesses may have their own agendas so that they can stay in business.

But in reality, at the end of the day, this vaccination will probably have the standard effect of any flu shot we've seen in the last 20 years. It will probably have around a 65 to 75% effectivness, with the possibility of side effects in 1 in 100,000 people. It's not a death-drug. A cocktail of poisons and evil NWO chemicals as some suggest. It's a fricking flu vaccine, that's it. Holy crap this board manges to blow stuff vastly out of proportion.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I feel for you friend. I really hope America stands up to this. I live in the Uk and and watching constantly for this as I dont think we will be far behind the states. I hope that we stand up too. This is getting silly now.

Where the hell do they get off with this kind of crap.

Its very worrying, I heard they passed a law in Belgium that give them dictorial power if they see fit.

Why is everyone sitting quiet and not reading the writing on the wall.

Peace to everyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well this is certainly unsettling. I work for a hospital, although not in a direct patient care way. I'm actually located in a separate building on our campus. Since May of this year I have communicated with our department director regarding the prospect of having H1N1 forced on the staff. He assured me that he had heard no such thing and that this would not happen and to stop worrying about it. I made it clear that I would not take the vaccine.

In August, our employer put out information about the free flu vaccination clinics being held. The first flyers put out stated that you must either take the flu shot or sign a waiver. I inquired with our HR director to find out why a waiver was necessary. Basically, it is a CYA thing and the hospital does not want an employee suing them if they became seriously ill and they could not prove that a vaccine was provided to them by the hospital. This is garbage anyway as the flu shot does not guarantee that you will not get the flu. It's a best guess and I couldn't see how this logic would hold up in court anyway.

Last week, after the first round of flu vaccinations. the language became stronger. Now, the flyers state that you must either receive the flu shot or sign the waiver. Failure to show proof of either may (according to HR...WILL) result in suspension without pay until you comply.

With what you've posted, I wonder how much longer before this becomes mandatory.

I've written to the president of the hospital to get his feedback on the necessity of the waiver and to ensure employees who sign the waiver that there will be no negative repercussions for refusing to take the vaccines.

What the hell is going on! This is insane!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

But in reality, at the end of the day, this vaccination will probably have the standard effect of any flu shot we've seen in the last 20 years. It will probably have around a 65 to 75% effectivness, with the possibility of side effects in 1 in 100,000 people. It's not a death-drug. A cocktail of poisons and evil NWO chemicals as some suggest. It's a fricking flu vaccine, that's it. Holy crap this board manges to blow stuff vastly out of proportion.

But why tkae a vaccine for such a weak virus in the first place. I have had this swine flu as have several of my friends and it was no worse than normal flu. Felt really ill for one day, not so good on second day and then by third day starting to get back to normal.

Also the mortality rate is much much less than that of normal flu and this virus has not killed no where near as many people. Plus half the time they report it on the bbc as swine flu then couple of days later you find out it was pneumonia or something else entirely (this is never admitted on the tv news though just hidden in the depths of there website).

The fact is they are hyping it up to make people fearful and then bending the laws to suit for control.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Perfect and thank you.

reply to post by harrytuttle

Now you're talking except my immune system isn't contaminated and I allow it to do it's job instead of some manufactured immune system they want to inject me with as my NATURAL born one withers its ability to resistence away.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting report on how to fight and avoid vaccinations, all vaccinations.

Legally Protect Your Loved Ones against Vaccine Induced Damage – Download this Crucial Report, FREE REPORT, HOW TO LEGALLY AVOID IMMUNIZATIONS OF ALL KINDS

Did you know that American children are the most vaccinated kids in the world? A newborn baby barely 12 hours old gets his first shot. At two months, he gets eight more vaccines. Before he reaches his second birthday, he’s pricked at least a dozen times more. And yet during the last 25 years, the number of kids with learning disabilities, ADHD, asthma and diabetes have more than tripled, all because pediatricians have doubled the number of vaccines that they give babies and children under the age of six.

newsletters.mercola.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

But why tkae a vaccine for such a weak virus in the first place. I have had this swine flu as have several of my friends and it was no worse than normal flu. Felt really ill for one day, not so good on second day and then by third day starting to get back to normal.

I don't know what you mean by "mild." If by mild, you mean people are not dropping over dead, then who knows. But of course, many are reacting badly, even if they don't get the further issues with breathing, which is where things go south. Very high temps, completely out of it for a week or so, it's hardly "mild" in that sense. If half of the nations population were gone for a week due to this flu alone, the consequences economically would be severe.

You know, I don't doubt some countries may try to further their agendas using this flu as an excuse. But that's no reason to not take it seriously.

With Katrina, people got on our government in the worst way for not being prepared. Now, they are getting all over our government in the worst way for TRYING to be prepared. You do realize they can't win, no matter what they do. I think many would only be happy if the government turned over all power to the "people." Of course, watching people drive, and trying to deal with each other in lines at supermarkets, I laugh thinking that "people" think they are any more fit to run a country, when they can't manage the simpliest of social transactions. It would be utter chaos and ruin.

Do big pharms have a stake in this? Probably. That doesn't make the flu not real, or the threat non-existent. It still needs to be addressed.

I look at people on this board saying "omg don't get this.. if you get this you are stupid and you will DIE!"

I hope people really research this further than this board, and not take such "sage" advice. My wife has diabetes. She wants the shot. I won't dissuade her. I wonder if people here even think about those with existing conditions. If the shot could have saved them, and they listen to all this fear-mongering, sensationlist bullcrap instead, and die due to complications from the swine flu.. would these folks even feel remorse?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2bfreeliberty

Thanks for the info,I will make sure To continue writing them jsut so they don't take me off their list
. As a matter of fact I want to be placed on the top of it this way I feel special.

reply to post by fleabit

That's a load of bull. They haven't proved this. They have "proved" that this contains what flu vaccinations have contained for decades now. That's it. ATS just has the knack of taking a normal, well-known fact, and blowing it 10,000 times out of proportion, and making it seem like this was a super-secret evil agenda.

To be honest, I don't think they have proved anything. How could it be proved when it's lacking much clinical testing. I f you or anyone else wish to get it that is your right, but it's not just about the vaccine, it's also about the fact that they are taking you right away to decide. You're given the choice of slave or bum.
Good choices.

As far as secret evil agenda, what have you seen any administration do that is/was in the best interest of it's citizens? The majority of what they do is corrupt and manipulative acts which benefit them finacialy. If you can't see this or claim that because none of them are ever prosecuted, then my friend, you need binoculars. Time to take you outta the oven cause you're done.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting about that letter that cites no law or statute that states that the vaccine is required for "continued employment". I can pull my cat out of my butt and tell everyone it is law but how many people are going to believe that?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This is what really has me stumped. Why they want so badly for everyone to have this in them.

Well...... this point is what gets me. Without being able to get some kind of idea of a motive, I just can't figure this whole thing out. And without seeing their goal, I just can't buy into the conspiracy theory 100 percent. The only things I could come up with are :

1) The injection will affect fertility. Not completely, but enough to have an impact on the world's overpopulation ;
2) The governments know something which we don't about an imminent terrorist attack of absolutely cataclysmic proportions. Perhaps something in the so-called swine-flu injection will protect us from radiation sickness or something ;
3) Perhaps the injection contains some microscopic computer chip for whatever reason - tracking or whatever. Again, this could be an anti-terrorism device.
4) Some kind of alien vacine. Believe me - I know how ridiculous that sounds - but I just want to throw it in there.

Sorry, I know I'm just fumbling in the dark, but until we get some kind of motive here, I think the movement against the vaccines will be half-hearted.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Of course the vaccine is mandatory for health care workers, put yourself in the shoes of a scared little sheeple, do you really want to get worked on in a hospital where the workers may very well be carrying the virus? Particularly a virus that's all over the news. They've been hyping this virus like its a blockbuster due out soon and everyone here on ATS is waiting for the SHTF scenario to take place the question is will TPTB deliver on the suspense or will this one be another flop like SARS, Bird Flu, etc.

My theory, these are stepping stone diseases, TPTB are testing their boundaries as far as what they can and can't get away with when it comes to infections/ false flag biowarfare. Every time a new disease emerges they use it and the media as a test to see how they might want to play out a REAL SHTF scenario with a REAL deadly virus (as opposed to this less than dangerous flu). They are toying with us seeing how they can use this new Mass media saturation to their advantage in swaying the sheeple and how they use the reaction of the conspiracy theorists to their advantage as opposed to us weakening them...

Protest, do what you can and maybe we'll send TPTB the right message and make them think twice about sending any other diseases/mandated vaccines our way...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

Yeah, this is going to be a worldwide event as many people will find out. This needs to be dealt with before it catches momentum otherwise we as a species may as well become pets.

A majority of society are already domesticated pets...that's why everyone obeys and does nothing. This is why they'll never see the writing on the wall and if they do will just ignore it because they are just happy, safe and secure recieving a pat on the head and some snausages.

reply to post by Freenrgy2

Im sure by the middle of October it will be mandatory. This i assume is their deadline.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That's a very good point Betty. I wonder where the statute is. OH, they haven't made it yet but it will be in shortly. Ahhh, the benfits of being the lawmakers. It's a lovely unjust world.

reply to post by Millions

Doesn't sound ridiculous, we need to think outside the box but I don't think it will be halfhearted. At least not from what i've been reading on peoples views regarding this. Don't forget, it's not just about the vaccine and whether it's safe or not. People don't like to be blackmailed or forced into doing anything against their will. It makes them feel weak,inferior and out of control of their own lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join