It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccination is Terrorist Act of WAR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Let me start by saying that I've been telling my wife for months what was about to occur regarding mandatory vaccination and yes she thought I was nuts until yesterday. My wife received a letter from her hospital stating that it's mandatory for all medical staff to recieve not just H1N1 vaccine but also regular flu vaccine for continued employment. Pease correct me if my perception of the letter is innacurate.

Here's the letter.

Now to my point as to why it's a tactic of TERRORISM and ACT of WAR. My wife and everyone in the medical profession has spent alot of money and time to train, study and be employed in this profession only to have a state or federal agency MANDATE that you physically be forced against your will to take some foreign, rushed, untested vaccine substance into your personal being and jeapordize your health or take your livelihood away.The only way and means you have of surviving and feeding our children.

This is an act of physical and mental aggresion designed to intimidate and control in which we would be incarcerated to the fullest extent of their self serving manipulated laws if we ever tried a stunt like this. This is the state/fed agencies abusing their power and Creating FEAR to achieve their political agenda. They can say that it's all about their concern for us as a people but their actions over the past speak something entirely different. They don't care about us as humans...but domesticated animals or pets to control and whose money they benefit from. They NEVER cared or ever will about us ...so they need to stop THROWING around the words MORALS, , ETHICS , CIVILITY and DECORUM because they are nothing more than illusions and they are truly insulting our inteligence and dignity.

They are nothing more than a bunch of Murderous, thieving corrupt, decietful, lying scum who need to be put in their place .

I know that there is going to be a Protest in Albany on Sep. 29,2009 @ 10:00 AM -1:00PM and I think that the medical profession should stage a protest or sit out across the world in opposition to TPTB and this totally unjustified ACT of War.

I personally hold NY State accountable for domestic terrorism with the intent to destroy in the process of controlling the lives of all the workers in the MEDICAL Proffession in NYS. Let alone when the mandate goes worldwide. This truly is the definition of terrorism. Labeling us citizens fighting for our livelihoods terrorists is an extremely innacurate propoganda.

These are just my thoughts and I'm sure I missed alot as I'm, still fuming from the audacity of these people and agencies which will NEVER have enough of our money and blood to satisfy and quench their unwavering lusts. They should all be tried for treason and each one prosecuted accordingly to the fullest extent of the law. As a matter of fact any of their sentences should be tripled because they studied and trained in the LAW and intentionally used the knowledge they gained to intentionally manipulate and abuse their powers while billions suffer.

[edit on 23/9/2009 by Revealation]

Edit to correct Protest Date.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Rev, I suggest filing a lawsuit. Get with as many of the people your wife works with and file a lawsuit. This seems to be happening at state level, there for you need to go into a federal court, in which this is unconstitutional.

I love how the letter you uploaded states "the vaccine is safe and well tolerated" and then the next paragraph states "it will require one or two injections, as yet to be determined"

How can they say it’s safe, when they don’t even know how much one needs to take? They are liars. File a lawsuit, brotha!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Excellent Post, Thank You!

This dilemma facing professional health care workers is an act of betrayal and terrrorism by our own government!

ATS, we should get this to the front page!

There is a protest and I would go if I was anywhere near...
www.newsday.com...

Let us speak up now while we still have a voice! The more resistance they have against this, the harder it will be for them to continue to implement "The Plan"

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

The reason they're protesting is beacause as we all know the beauricratic B.S. takes forever to get through the system and legally there will never be enough time to legally fight this other then public assembly in mass numbers. I am printing flyers and having my wife pass them out to every floor at work and they will pass them out and so on.Poor girl is so upset. I will not stand by as they try to rape my wife of her dignity and what she has worked so damn hard and dedicated her lfe to.

Always a deception on their half. Thanks for the support.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

If it was me I would probably tell em to ef off and lose my job and do something stupid, But this is the mother of my children and my life partner so I have to protect her and them. In the process if I caan help accomodate (by joining their cause) the rest in the medical proffesion, than it's my honor. I'm personally tired of all the lies deciet and outright blatant hypocritical lies being spewed by these demons.

Spread teh word because it's not just about the medical proffession but our freedomms and natural God given rights as a country and the people who run and maintain it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It seems to me the least they could do, being medical proffessionals,
would be to obtain a random sample of the vaccines and test it for
adjuvants. Also demand a copy of the test results which we all know
where rushed and probably badly flawed.

A lawsuit or a joint protest by staff would be your best countermeasure.
If enough medical staff were to refuse they would have to back off, they
would be powerless to enforce it unless they were to try and substitute
army and national guard to do your jobs.
would they? could they?

I am truly sory to hear that you are personally being affected in this
way, know that our thoughts and hopes are with you and if nothing
more we can give you moral support. We always back one of our own!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Protesting is nice and a constitional right. But it will not stop the PTB....only wake a few people up.....in other words a waste of time. I say block all entrances to said hospitals till they change the mandate. Civil disobeadeance.

I just hope that nothing catches fire....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Supposedly their is the same adjuvant which icaused Gulf War syndrome in the War Vets. I have to find the documentation. have been trying to do alot of research in such a little time to help my wife.We thank you for your support and appreciate it deeply. I am hear if you ever need backing. feel free to drop me a line.

reply to post by Grayelf2009

I personally never believed in protesting or that it would accomplish anything but must say it does help. Enough people will at least slow down the process until legal action can be pursued but I, Like you believe it's nothing more than stall tactics.

Unfortuanately (my belief) is that the only thing mankind has known throughout history and will ever know is violence. This is a sad fact for a majority of man/womankind.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If enough people will rise and challenge the mandatory vaccination this could end in court.

My sister is also facing the same problem in PR but she said that she is refusing the vaccination of swine flu and she is not alone.

So far In PR anybody that is showing signs of any sickness without testing has been forced into getting tamiflu.

She said that they are giving tamiflu to everyone including children like it was candy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

You're misinformed, sir. Civil unrest is the LAST option.

I would contact civil liberty unions in your area, as well as national. I would contact a lawyer ASAP, I would protest and flier the crap out of your town. I would do these things ASAP and as often as needed until mid Oct. Once mid oct. is here and there doesn’t seem to be any hope, you still have options, like quitting the job, leaving the state, ect....Civil unrest will surely land you in jail, unless you have thousands standing with you, which you could have if you attempt options along the lines that I stated above.

This situation sucks.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

They allege that at least 1/3 of the profession wil refuse (such as my wife) and another 1/3 are undecided. Many will be undecided because of the fear (terroist threat) of taking their livelihood away. If they see enough people then I hope they will join in the fight because it is theirs and they need to stand united worldwide. I would inform her and have her inform anyone and everyone she knows. This needs movement needs to go worldwide to show the slect few making these decisions that they need our approval.

reply to post by Thumb

And yes you are absolutely correct. Civil disobedience should only be excersized in the actual event of physically protecting oneself and loved ones from physical threats. Very good Ideas regarding "Flier the crap out of town"
and one which will be achieved. As a matter of fact I need to go now and make copies. Thanks for the ideas and contributions. They're all appreciated and the support is touching. makes you realize that their are still decent people left in humanity.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

You have the right to be angry, "Hulk smash!" I just wanted to thank you for posting that letter as you said you would. I am your Betty Ross (Jennifer Connelly, not Liv Tyler...we all know who's hotter).

Terrorist act of war, that I don't know, but if it was engineered than yes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I agree, my sister works as a radiologist in one of Puertorrico main hospitals she has over 15 years working for them.

She is actually scare not of losing her job but on taking the vaccine as many of the Doctors she works with knows that the vaccine is dangerous and had voiced that already to their higher ups in the hospital board.

But the problem is that the mandatory vaccination is coming from the federal government no from the local government.

Interesting, I thought Obama said that vaccines where not mandatory.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb

I love how the letter you uploaded states "the vaccine is safe and well tolerated"

That's is actually saying the " Seasonal Flu Vaccine " is safe. It doesn't say anything about the H1N1 Vaccine being safe.

Check it out:

Anyone know how I can paste the picture of the letter directly to the post?

I'll be back later. Thanks again for the support.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hulk love jennifer, er I mean Betty
. As for terrorist I mean in the way they are using this mandate to achieve their goals. Using fear tactics to accomplish their agenda. If they were/are guilty of engineering H1N1 as Bio warfare, I wouldn't be protesting but urging everyone to pick up arms.

That's firearms, not the arms that Hulk rip off bad people, ERR.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I wouldn'ttrust the vaccine as it has not been extensively tested and she has a right to be scared. She should be angry more at the fact that anyone is forcing anything into her body against her will. Last time I looked the definition of this was rape.

This is a crazy world we live in.
Esto es un mundo loco que vivimos adentro.

Hope the translation is correct.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow. That's scary and crazy.
Luckily, I live in Canada, and here\s what our government seems to have to say on the issue:

Q2. I understand Canada has experienced deaths related to the H1N1 virus. Does this mean the virus has grown in strength?

There is no evidence to suggest that the virus has become stronger.

It is important to realize that different strains of influenza result in about 4,000 Canadian deaths a year. We must take all influenza – not just the current strain – seriously, and take measures to protect ourselves

Q1. Are there drugs that can treat H1N1 Flu Virus?

Yes. Early research indicates that there are two prescription antiviral drugs, oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza) that are effective in treating the H1N1 Flu Virus.

Q2. What are PHAC's recommendations for the use of antivirals?

PHAC's recommendation is that antivirals be used to treat H1N1 Flu Virus when the illness is moderate to severe and the patient is at a great risk for complications. PHAC is not recommending that antivirals be given for a mild disease or on a preventive basis at this time. The reasons for this are:

We do not have sufficient information to suggest that this influenza virus requires the use of antivirals. Most patients in Canada are recovering well on their own.
There is a risk that the virus could be resistant to antiviral treatment if antivirals are overused to treat mild illness.
The antiviral stockpile is a finite resource. We want to be sure not to run out before they are really needed.

Q3. How are antiviral medications made available if needed?

Antiviral medications are prescription drugs. They may be obtained from a pharmacy with a regular prescription.

There is a national stockpile of antiviral medication, and some provinces and territories also have their own stockpiles. Every province and territory has access to the national stockpile and antivirals have been distributed on a per-capita basis.

Q4. What is the difference between an antiviral and a vaccine?

Antivirals are drugs used for the prevention and early treatment of influenza. If taken shortly after getting sick (within 48 hours), they can reduce influenza symptoms, shorten the length of illness and potentially reduce the serious complications of influenza.

Antivirals work by reducing the ability of the virus to reproduce but do not provide immunity against the virus. The H1N1 Flu Virus can be treated with two different antivirals, oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza).

A vaccine is any preparation intended to produce immunity to a disease by stimulating the production of antibodies. Vaccines are the primary means to prevent illness and death from influenza. They stimulate the production of antibodies against the flu virus components included in the vaccine, providing immunity against the virus.

In order to provide the best protection, a vaccine must be tailored to fight off specific strains of influenza.

Q5. I got my flu shot this year. Will it protect me against H1N1 Flu Virus ?

It is unlikely that the seasonal flu shot will provide protection against H1N1 Flu Virus . The flu shot will protect against the seasonal flu. A new pandemic vaccine will be available to all Canadians who need and want to receive it.

source website: Public Health Agency of Canada
www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

edit with some better info

[edit on 23-9-2009 by TheAmazingK]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by TheAmazingK]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Translation fair enough
I imagine that my English is just like your Spanish.

You know I can feel my sister frustration about the flu vaccine, she actually believe that if she takes it she will die of it.

See she is very sensitive to certain compounds on vaccines and so far has been able to stay away from many of the required vaccinations that comes when you work in health care system.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmazingK

O-k...It's not changing my previous post. What I wanted to add at the end was:

Q3. How did the government decide on the amount of vaccine to order?

While we would aim to vaccinate 100 per cent of the population, from observing seasonal flu shot campaigns, we know that even in provinces with free universal access vaccination programs, usually less than 50 per cent of the population will choose to be immunized.

Ordering 50.4 million doses of pandemic vaccine amounts to ordering 50 per cent more than we would expect to use for a normal seasonal vaccination campaign.

The Government of Canada is confident that 50.4 million vaccine doses will be sufficient to meet the needs of every Canadian likely to need and want protection

source:
www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yeah, whitewave said in another thread that they had to cancel a 100,000 dollar surgery because a nurse didn't show due to being sick. The point is (and maybe she can come to this thread an clarify) there is not enough RNs to go around, you start giving walking papers to many who refuse this shot and there won't be any medical care available, for anyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join