It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Police Arrest 50 in suspected Gang Raids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

**ahem** uuuuhhhh....huh?

Are you aware of the strong arm tactics gang members inflict on the innocent community around them?

not to mention the exploitation of the youth that they manipulate for their personal agendas?

ie... selling drugs, commiting acts of revenge, making them "prove" themselves etc., etc....

sickening...known gang members should be sent to prison where they can answer to their respective "shot callers"...

hard drugs, rape, theft and other vile acts are the norm for many gangs...

even if the cops are gang members in their own right..getting these scumbags off the street is highly beneficial to the people who wish to live their lives in peace...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Gang members are COWARDS, period. Not man enough to stand up for themselves. Small penises, to be sure.

Personally, I favor extermination.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Yea, I live In vegas, and I know and have known plenty of people who are either in gangs, or have been in gangs.

I agree, Gangs do nothing positive for our streets, you dont need to sit there and try to tell me how gangs operate, Im fully aware of how they operate.

With that said, my original statement still stands. The Law is the Law.
There is nowehere in the law(If so show me) that states who and who you cannot associate yourself with. IF you are breaking the law, then you are a criminal. If you are not breaking the law, then you have nothing to worry about. You cant just go around locking people up for being affiliated with people who arent the brightest in society. If your family is full of a bunch of gang members, would that officially make you one since you associate yourself with them? NO IT DOESNT.
The law is blind, and until you break a law, you shouldnt be labeled a criminal.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 10001011

First I'll say.. The second amendment is for military purposes.. but that's pointless to this discussion. It's not about the guns, it's about the gangs.

Gangs are something I despise whether it's a mexican street gang, italian mafia, the yakuza or the triad..

I hope some day they get all these guys off the streets, so that they can stop causing so many problems.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. They would be smart to get the gang bangers locked up quickly. If economic unrest occurred they would be the first ones competing with the authorities.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Its good that the cops get some of them off the street now.

If a SitX happened the people would have to deal with them and then there would by no trials no warning just a quick shot or a rope.

If some thing happened to cause these gang member to flee LA like a SitX and they tried to pull there gang crimes in the rural areas of Calif they would be shot without warning, trials, and we would just dig a large pit with a backhoe and dump there bodies in.

Although we might decorate a line of power poles with there bodies to warn others.

Now if they stay in LA during a SitX it will be up to the people of LA to deal with them.
I hope the people in LA have a lot of bullets and rope.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Over 1000 officers for 50 gang members.

That sounds a little fishy to me.

Overkill or what?

Doesnt add up unless each person was capable of this....

Fight overkill with overkill!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Actually there are laws stating anyone found associating themselves with gang members are subject to arrest.

I dont know about Vegas, but L.A. definitely has them.

And if gang members were just chillin on the couch all day, I dont think anyone would really care...but obviously that is not the case...

they are out doing their dirty work and ****ing up and endangering every community they entrench themselves in.

having a raid on them is not at all unjustified...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This was payback from the Sherrif's Department.

So why did they have to wait until an officer was killed and only then take this kind of action??

I guess the ongoing murders of people on the street wasn't a big enough issue for them, or as long as gang members were killing each other; then that was OK.

Again I say, its about fricken time they did something about this. I hope it won't be the end of it now that their retaliation is over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join