It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just can't explain it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
herotwins.hypermart.net...

I am pretty sure this has been posted before somewhere on ATS, but I can't explain it. The 2nd face on Mars is just to GD perfect to be natural or nature made.
I do believe in ET life elsewhere in the universe, it's impossible for it not to exist and anybody that starts to give me a bible reading will be, well I will end that thought there. I don't believe Bob Lazar, John Lear or Dan Burisch in anyway, but that PIC has stumped me and others for the longest. Any suggestions would be welcome!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The site you linked to goes out of its way to make the 'face' actually look realistic in any way, shape, or form.

There is plenty of natural occurrences that could have made the left part of the 'face' and since the face only really takes shape when the left side is mirrored it leads me to believe that this is just a coincidence...

I mean you can believe whatever ya want, but when you look at the first picture on that website, I don't see anything other than the surface of a distant planet

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
WHAT? Look at the GD original NASA photos of it dude. Here we go agian with people trying every which way to debunk credible evidence of ET life. For the life of me I can't understand why.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've have out there idea that inter-dimensional beings or whatever you call them have the know how to use massive vibrations to create anything they choose on the surface of a planet. like mars. One could in effect vibrate pyramid shapes into the sands... why not? we can do this on a smaller scale.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
WHAT? Look at the GD original NASA photos of it dude. Here we go agian with people trying every which way to debunk credible evidence of ET life. For the life of me I can't understand why.

I am a believer of ET life, don't get me wrong. But I don't believe there is any intelligent life within our solar system. If there were we'd have known by now IMO. Mars may have had microbial life forms eons ago, but I doubt anything further has ever lived there.

I've seen this face many times while researching ET life and such, and I have never really believed it was made by anything other than by natural occurrences. I mean, think of the recent thread of the "crying face" in the glacier with the running water coming out of its eye I believe it was, that was all naturally made, but it sort of looked like it could have been sculpted.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
4.5 billion estimated years is the age of Earth.....

That's a lot of years.

I like to think that life has evolved and died out a few times here on this planet and that Mars might have been visited before. I really like to believe that.

Having said that, I have a real hard time picking a purposely created face in this picture. It's sort of a stretch to start mirroring it three times and then claiming to see a butterfly in it. When you mirror any type of image, your going to start to see some really interesting patterns.

For example...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a912cfff8db7.png[/atsimg]

I call this one 'angry poo.'

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Some people are too open-minded...

Line number 2.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

It could simply be a natural formation, just like these hills in Canada are a natural formation (except for the road leading to the "ear"):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e4f91ce5774.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Is this proof of intelligence here on earth, or just another natural rock formation?
astro.wsu.edu...
Survey says, the latter. It's just more pareidolia, which happens to have a striking resemblance to a certain mullet-headed time traveler...
wiki.ytmnd.com...
In fact, this possibility has been investigated as his possible destination, which would explain why safety was not guaranteed...
marstimetraveler.ytmnd.com...

*For anyone who doesn't understand the above long-running joke, here:
wiki.ytmnd.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It looks natural to me friend but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What are you people talking about? Look at the GD face on Mars. Nobody has adobe FU shopped it or anything, original and official NASA pictures. I am smelling alittle fear and getting a hint as always the case with good solid proof of life elsewhere in the universe people's reason for looking for life in space has come to an end. Now what do we do most say. LOL! Nice try guy's.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What are you people talking about?

Pareidolia: "The tendency to interpret a vague stimulus as something known to the viewer; such as interpreting marks on Mars as canals or seeing shapes in clouds."
www.fact-archive.com...

Look at the GD face on Mars. Nobody has adobe FU shopped it or anything, original and official NASA pictures.

Neither Soylent's nor my examples of earth-bound pareidolic "rock face" formations involved photoshop. Are you saying such rock formations do not naturally occur on earth, let alone mars? There's nothing unnatural looking about it, it just looks like an interesting pattern that formed out of normal weathering effects that just happens to look like the "Safety is Not Guaranteed" time traveler. It's just our minds finding familiar patterns in random shapes, but there are even better examples that can be found here on earth, even in original un-edited pictures.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ryan,

I'm smelling a little ignorance on your part - to be honest.

Look, the human face is the most distinguishable feature the human eye can spot. Known fact.

Thats why there are so many "Theres a face on this rock... theres a face on this dorito... theres a face on this cliff..." stories.

You need to take a psychology class. Or just read a book or something, i don't care.

I suspect you're probably around 15 or so. You'll learn more about the wonders of nature the older you get.

Not that I have much room to talk, i'm only 20. But i've been on ATS for nearly five official years, and was a scoper long before then. I've seen it all.

The face you see is a natural formation.

I'm not sure why you think i'm (or we're) afraid... I do believe in intelligent life, and I hope we find it in my lifetime. I just don't think there is any in our solar system, and probably never was.

top topics

join