It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tied to Crooked Fundraiser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ex-Clinton aide indicted for ‘stealing’ millions
Democratic fundraiser with links to Obama is charged in pyramid scheme

www.msnbc.msn.com...

NEW YORK - Federal prosecutors have charged a wealthy fundraiser for Hillary Rodham Clintonand other top Democrats in an alleged $292 million pyramid scheme that spanned more than a decade, saying he used some of the proceeds to support election campaigns.

Nemazee served as national finance chairman for Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign and later raised money for President Barack Obama after her primary defeat. He also was Sen. John Kerry'sfinance chairman in New York for his 2004 bid for president.

Not to cast any stones, or anything...oops, too late. Seems like two of the most powerful elected officials in the 'free' world are linked to this crooked fundraiser...and that they've received money from him. He worked his scheme for ten years.

Of course, mysteriously, no one will know this guy.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Obama and Hillary cut their teeth on Chicago politics. That should tell ya all you need to know. The real shocker will be drawing a common connection between Obama and the Clintons that isn't considered dirty money.

Additionally, you have to keep in mind that most everyone already knew Obama was from Chicago, and voted for him anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonage

Right. So we KNEW there was some shady stuff involved. I'm really surprised this guy hasn't ended up dead yet. I guess it's still early.

Seems to me like they do such a good job of shielding themselves from the whole process of fundraising that they can always deny knowing anything about it. I don't know if I EVEN WANT to know everything that went into funding the campaign.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I'm really surprised this guy hasn't ended up dead yet. I guess it's still early.

nice!!!!

you want the potus taken out because he got money from a guy running a pyramid scheme?

KSPigpen, meet the entire worlds monetary system...world monetary system.. KSPigpen, apparently, he isn't aware of the biggest pyramid scheme in all creation and would like to meet you.

EDIT: for realistic scope.

[edit on 22/9/09 by pieman]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I'm really surprised this guy hasn't ended up dead yet. I guess it's still early.

nice!!!!

you want the potus taken out because he got money from a guy running a pyramid scheme?

KSPigpen, meet the entire worlds monetary system...world monetary system.. KSPigpen, apparently, he isn't aware of the biggest pyramid scheme in all creation and would like to meet you.

EDIT: for realistic scope.

Sorry, Pieman. I guess I wasn't clear about the 'guy' I was talking about. I try to always refer to the POTUS as 'the President, Obama, Mr. Obama and it USED to be Hussien, or Barrack Hussien Obama.' (I don't call him Hussien any more, cuz that was sort of wrong.)

I would NEVER advocate violence against the POTUS. EVER. By 'this guy' I meant the fundraiser. People involved in financial scams that go all the way up have a hsitory of ending up dead, when investigators start linking them with powerful people.

I don't want ANYONE dead...the comment was I am surprised he isn't yet...Just surprised such a potentially ugly loose end is still around, is all.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just to add a little humour - at first glance I thought this title read "Obama Tied to Cooker.."

2nd/3rd line?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

ah...yes... that makes more sense, i must admit, i was a little surprised that you thought this warranted killing the president.
sorry about the sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

join