It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The real question is what is the motivation of the pid forum to doctor photos to prove something they believe is already true?

A: they don't really believe it, but are trying to hoax others.

LAME.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's incredible that PIDers can go on doctoring McCartney photos to "prove" that he was replaced and go on slandering him... and that they can even have the nerve to say that we (PIAers, his fans) are doctoring them.

Anybody can see that they enlarge pre-1966 and compress post-1966 photos, that they pick up blurred and deformed TV stills and compare them to good photos to highlight unexisting mismatches in his face features and to make people think that there is an imposter who is totally different from him and who took his place in the last 43 years, and that they are fulfilling a mission to "unveal the truth".

They even had the nerve to say that even small moles, freckles and little scars on McCartney's face were "recreated" on the "imposter" face by some evil "Illuminati" agents and that the mind of the "murdered" McCartney was downloaded into another guy's mind to make him act, behave, play and sing like the "real" McCartney. This should be enough for anybody with some good common sense to realize that it is not only impossible, but even crazy and against any evidence.

Oh, and they obviously accuse the people who tried to make them see things as they actually are, saying that we are "disinfo paid agents"... they say that the proof that McCartney was replaced is that there are people who confute their theory.

Come on. Please, face reality.

The real truth is that PID is a hoax, that Paul McCartney is alive and that any PID "proof" was proved to be false and ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just a reminder that this thread is not a forum for discussing whether Paul was replaced. It's already a basic assumption in the thread that he was murdered. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Just a reminder that this thread is not a forum for discussing whether Paul was replaced.

Just a reminder that this thread is not a forum for discussing that ALL the Beatles were replaced, either. But it didn't stop you posting loads of comps about it, though, did it? :shk:

The thread title is: 'PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney.'

Yet you post this:

And what has this got to do with 'Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney'?

Not sure how this fits in yet, but it seems significant, somehow...

... Much of [Khalil] Gibran's writings deal with Christianity, especially on the topic of spiritual love. His poetry is notable for its use of formal language, as well as insights on topics of life using spiritual terms. Gibran's best-known work is The Prophet, a book composed of twenty-six poetic essays. The book became especially popular during the 1960s with the American counterculture and New Age movements. Since it was first published in 1923, The Prophet has never been out of print. Having been translated into more than twenty languages, it was one of the bestselling books of the twentieth century in the United States.

One of his most notable lines of poetry in the English-speaking world is from "Sand and Foam" (1926), which reads : “Half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it so that the other half may reach you”. This line was used by John Lennon and placed, though in a slightly altered form, into the song Julia from The Beatles' 1968 album The Beatles (a.k.a. "The White Album")...

en.wikipedia.org...

You post about ALL the Beatles being replaced and Gibran's writings about Christianity, then you have the nerve to lecture people about staying on topic!

I thought you had us on Ignore, anyway! LOL!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sure, I really thought the thread was on McCartney, and she is going on posting her endless comparisons about all the Beatles.
Will she begin to post other photos about Brian Epstein, Neil Aspinall, George Martin, Mal Evans and all the people in the Beatles' staff, to prove that they were replaced? LOL
BTW it is hard to discuss the reasons why McCartney was murdered, because he is alive and in good health, and because there cannot be any reason for something that never happened.
There were all the reasons to keep him alive and take much care of him , considering all the money he and the Beatles brought to the music industry!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Fellow ATSers,

...This thread is intended to debate NOT, I repeat NOT whether he in dead and replaced by a double nicknamed 'FAUL' and who may or may not be Billy Sheppard.

This thread is ONLY FOR CONVINCED PIDers who by cross-checking evidence, through testimonials or musicology, or even by virtue of their own reliable deep seated intuition, realize that the person posing as Sir Paul McCartney is an impostor.

The purpose of posting here should ONLY be to discuss possible motivations for this crime, as any proper investigation must address the fundamental issue: For what motive ? ...

The topic of this thread was clearly outlined. It is not to question the assumption that James Paul McCartney was assassinated and replaced by a double.

It is not to validate identification data proving or disproving that eventuality. It is only to explore, for speculative purposes, possible motivations for the murder and replacement of this man. We will therefore only discuss here who might have wanted him dead, why he may have been murdered and, in typical investigative fashion, Who done it?

We respect the opinion of those who do not want to explore such an eventuality and who find it an unworthy pursuit. And they are hereby invited to start their own thread on a topic of their choice.

I also extend my deepest apologies to other members reading this thread for the first time, if they find it has been disrupted by people who refuse this simple polite request to remain on topic, accept the purpose of the thread or start their own discussion topic where they please. Should you find repeatedly that certain posters are unconstructive to the debate or render the experience of this thread unpleasant, you may at any time click on the Ignore text under their Name in the left margin to no longer be exposed to fruitless static.

Thanks for helping keep this thread on track. Please post your speculative insight regarding the motives, conditions and methods of a possible attempt on the life of the original James Paul McCartney.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A friend did a reversal of the interview w/ Freeman. Some kind of interesting things have come out of it.

Freezone interview on PID 9/26/09:
mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com...

Reversal:
www.4shared.com...

Some info on reverse speech:

Q9 What do you do with Reverse Speech?

In every situation where people are speaking and extra information is required Reverse Speech can be useful. It has been used successfully in police investigation work...

Q15 What is the difference between Backward Masking and Reverse Speech?
Backward Masking is a recording technique were words and statements are deliberately inserted backwards into the sound track, whereas Reverse Speech is a naturally occurring part of every day conversation, happening naturally with no technical manipulation...

Q17 What kind of messages do you get with Reverse Speech?
Messages come from all areas of the mind. Sometimes the can come from very matter of a fact parts of the mind and discuss normal every day topics. Other times reversala seem to come from the unconscious part of the mind and give us reasons for current behaviours and health issues. It can even predict future out comes of current behaviour. At the deepest levels of Reverse Speech statements can be found that talk about the the soul itself.

Q18 As you are talking can you hear the reversals of other people?
The simple answer is yes. The brain is constantly hearing and decoding Reverse Speech and we recognise it as instinct or gut feeling.

www.reversespeech.com...

...It is called Reverse Speech, the phenomenon of hidden backward messages in speech. It initially gained worldwide fame in the early 80s as those strange backward messages in rock and roll. Since that time, research has progressed significantly and it is now known to exist in all forms of human speech.

If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes.

The pioneer and 20 year veteran of this field, Australian David John Oates, describes Reverse Speech as another form of human communication. He states that language is bi-level, forward and reverse. As the human brain constructs the sounds of speech, it forms those sounds in such a way that two messages are delivered simultaneously. One forwards, which is the conscious mind speaking, and the other in reverse, which is the unconscious mind speaking.

The applications of this discovery are exciting. On the surface level, it can act as a sort of Truth Detector as Reverse Speech will usually correct the inconsistencies of forward speech. If a lie is spoken forwards, the truth may be communicated in reverse. If pertinent facts are left out of forward speech these may also be spoken in reverse. It can reveal hidden motive and agenda and other conscious thought processes...In the state of Oregon, it has been used in criminal investigation and its results independently verified by DNA testing in one case...

THE THEORY OF REVERSE SPEECH AND SPEECH COMPLEMENTARITY.

(1) Human speech has two disctinctive yet complementary functions and modes. The Overt mode is spoken forwards and is primarily under conscious control. The Covert mode is spoken backward and is not under conscious control. The backward mode of speech occurs simultaneously with the forward mode and is a reversal of the forward speech sounds.

(2) These two modes of speech, forward and backward, are dependent upon each other and form an integral part of human communication. One mode cannot be fully understood without the other mode. In the dynamics of interpersonal communication, both modes of speech combined communicate the total psyche of the person, conscious as well as unconscious.

(3) Covert speech develops before overt speech. Children speak backwards before they do forwards. Then, as forward speech commences, the two modes of speech gradually combine into one, forming an overall bi-level communication process.

www.reversespeech.com...

I'm not including the transcriptions for every reversal, just the ones I think are most pertinent:

5. The word "Paul" is repeated several times during the phrase. Individual words in order but reversed:

witchcraft
we must look at the net [Internet]
dead man on rock, he got him to win it....or.....red man on rock, he got him to win it
that scares Paul, that's not reality
now that he got kidnapped, forbid a worst man

burn the witch, devil's fault
this reality was in my (home or own)

This is interesting if you think of John Todd, Illuminati, SRA, & demon possession in musicians like Jim Morrison, etc. I can hear "kidnapped" pretty clearly. I do think Paul was kidnapped out of the car he was in & taken to a place where he was shot.

11. Shot now, gets to the hospital if he needs it.

I do think Paul was shot...

14. Last night, he ran off had meetings, yep, killed him. What now slipped out of the world - shook then. Even any, that means if anyone rubs me off, they'll track me. They shot him, now. Oh!

Another reference to a shooting at the end...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What has reverse speech got to do with "the motives, conditions and methods of a possible attempt on the life of the original James Paul McCartney"?!

I hereby invite any PIDDER to provide any independent, objective evidence that Paul McCartney was assasinated.

I predict that they won't be able to provide any.

All they have is wild speculation and over active imaginations.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks Faulcon for sharing what we may consider as your subconscious instinct about what may have happened to Paul. The process of reverse speech is becoming a more conventionally accepted aspect of language acquisition as well as potentially being a second degree component of interpersonal communication. An area of great interest worthy of exploration in its own right.

This is especially useful for the purpose of this thread as, just like for the British detective Sherlock Holmes or his Belgian counterpart Hercule Poirot, it is a nagging impression, a gut feeling or a strong intuition which sometimes guides our investigations along paths we would not have otherwise explored, or would have not persisted in pursuing obstinately enough to "break the case".

It will be useful to keep this present in mind when considering peripheral events at the date of his supposed disappearance. Others, with their own vision, inkling or compelling feelings may pursue other leads, increasing the chances of reaching collectively an elucidation of a disappearance which carries all of the earmarks of murder.

Those who contest every initiative to carry forth such an investigation might humble their grumble? This investigative process is at the very basis of logical deduction, when cross referenced with known facts and events. It is the state of the art methodology for SPECULATIVE inquiry into situations with multiple missing variables as well as sometimes unclear framing references.

Speculation is the Entire Purpose of this thread. It is the function of this discussion, and those unwilling to speculate constructively, with genuine honest desire to dispel the murky clouds which surround his elimination, are invited to abstain from posting here and to start their own thread for their own queries.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Firstly, I apologize very sincerely to the mods for hitting the 'alert' button too many times when this thread was viciously attacked by the team of attack dogs who troll for this topic and then latch on to it. Their usual tactics go by the following formula...

They copy and paste very long quotes adding emotionally charged needling hoping to pollute the thread and start a flame war, then others on their team gang up and further pollute and distract the thread while adding more emotional vitriol hoping the thread will flame out. They try using ridicule, shame, nonsense as well as posting photoshopped garbage in order to try and confuse any visitors to the thread. These coordinated attacks are methodical until they have reached the team goal of crashing the thread. If mods would look at the posting history of these attack dogs, they would see the pattern I have just described. Again, my apologies for the overuse of the alert button. I was warned by a mod to not use the alert button, so I will respect that instruction from now on.

Synchronicity, Edgar Allan Poe, and Beatles history equals some eerie, Halloween strangeness. If Paul was killed as part of a satanic ritual or occultism, Beatles clues of satanism and clues of the occult and the macabre can be investigated with an open mind.

Going on intuition and speculation only, I am drawn to possible links between cryptic mysticism, occultism, and the disappearance of Original Paul.

The connections are vague, elusive and fragmentary requiring much further research. It is indeed a 'magical mystery tour.' I suspect that Beatles song lyrics from Rubber Soul through Abbey Road may contain an encrypted message, perhaps a code to be cracked. Also, I suspect that the timing of certain events in Beatles history may be aligned with occult dates, but this could be down to synchronicity and not necessarily conscious intention.

Of all the characters on the cover of Sgt Pepper, three of the most interesting are Aleister Crowley (satanism), Edgar Allan Poe (the macabre), and Lewis Carroll (symbolist and John's source for "the eggman" --- I think referring to Humpty Dumpty and "the walrus" --- referring to 'the walrus and the carpenter (a story of deceit).'

I believe the following to be a myth about the origination of "eggman"...

"Burdon is claimed by some to be the 'Eggman' from The Beatles song "I Am The Walrus". The reason for this is that Burdon was known as 'Eggs' to his friends, originating from his fondness for breaking eggs over naked girls. Burdon's biography mentions such an affair taking place in the presence of John Lennon, who shouted "Go on, go get it, Eggman ..." source www.kslx.com...

Perhaps it is some form of remote viewing or just a gut feeling, but I keep coming back to Edgar Allan Poe as some kind of key figure in the mysticism surrounding the death of Paul and/or the embedding of clues in albums.

January 19 is the anniversary of Poe's birthday...

Thursday, January 19, 1967: The Beatles in the recording studio (Studio Two, EMI Studios, London). The Beatles begin recording "A Day in the Life". They record four takes, but there is a missing middle section that they aren't sure what to do with, so they mark out the place and timing where the missing segment will go by having Mal Evans count out the bars, one through 24, his voice heavily echoed and backed by a tinkling piano, and with an alarm clock ringing to flag the end of the 'missing' section.

link to source www.beatlemania.ca...

October 7 is the anniversary of the mysterious death of Edgar Allan Poe...

en.wikipedia.org...

Monday, October 7, 1968: The Beatles in the recording studio (Studio Two, EMI Studios, London). A marathon recording session, beginning at 2:30 pm and ending at 7:00 am. Recording George's "Long Long Long" (under the working title "It's Been a Long Long Long Time"). Once again John Lennon is not in the studio for the recording of a George Harrison song. To record the basic track, Paul plays organ, Ringo drums, and George acoustic guitar and vocal. The last and best take, number 67, features the sound of a wine bottle rattling on top of a Leslie speaker cabinet in vibration with a certain organ note.

link to source www.beatlemania.ca...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by switching yard]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

The dates of the Satanic / Luciferian Calendar are listed on this site:

www.rumormillnews.com...

I'm not saying whether any of the information on this site is something I agree or disagree with, I just thought the dates might be helpful. I must say I think the site is a bit of a mess.

Here's another Occult Calendar. The dates are for 2009. Easter obviously shifts about over the years and the dates for the moon change but I think most of the other dates would be the same for each year:

www.survivorship.org...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by berenike]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I was warned by a mod to not use the alert button, so I will respect that instruction from now on.

It's funny how they tell you to use the alert button rather than respond to rude posters, then when you do, they tell you not to. lol Just ignore those people. We know what they're up to.

Going on intuition and speculation only, I am drawn to possible links between cryptic mysticism, occultism, and the disappearance of Original Paul.

If the Illuminati are behind Paul's death, which I think they are, then one would expect to see ritual, right? Numerology, symbology, etc. Interesting video attempting to connect Paul to Saturn:

I believe the following to be a myth about the origination of "eggman"...

Could be something else going on:

The night aliens called on Lennon (account by Uri Geller)

Source: The Daily Telegraph (UK), July 12, 2004

Summary: In this article, Uri Geller describes a separate encounter, this time with strange entities, experienced by John Lennon. "They came in the darkness and had bug-like faces. Stranger still, they left a weird egg-shaped object behind. Geller recalls his friend John Lennon’s encounter with the unknown."

more at www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Switching Yard,

Your problem can be solved by selecting Ignore below their user name to the left of your screen. They'll still be there but unbeknown to you. Others reading this thread may remain subject to attitude problems and mockery, but we can act as if it weren't there since the ignore function removes those posts from your view.

The very first post at the beginning of this thread gave clear notice what this discussion was for and, for the very legitimate reason of effective research, who was invited to post. All ATS members reading this can see for themselves whether those posting here are honoring this significant request. It is a matter for forum moderators to enforce and for us to ignore.

Regarding Paul's disappearance involving other events, I find that it is probably useful to widen our inquest into the possible replacement of other members of The Beatles: such an occurrence might cast Paul McCartney's death or disappearance in an entirely different light, and could bring into play additional scenarios which might better explain what actually happened at that time.

Please note that I am not posting this information to make the topic drift away from the thread's original purpose. It is not to start a debate about whether Ringo was replaced, but to ascertain that, if he was replaced at a given date, this might mean something respective to the backdrop of James Paul McCartney's murder and replacement. Setting the scene is necessary before examining where everyone was, to end with what each was doing and why.

Here is information gathered on other boards and which does bring into light that something odd was going on before 1966 when Paul left us. Ringo changed substantially, and while I've heard of people undergoing belated post-adolescent growth, I didn't know they could shrink! Look at Ringo's height in these few pictures and then compare them to the last one.

If you think it is only because he's wearing compensating heels, here's one where you see that both Ringo and Paul are wearing the same heel height and seem almost at even level.

And this is the one where it hurts, not only because Ringo has become the incredible shrinking man, but also because it was before Paul was replaced, during the filming of Help:

The use of doubles therefore predated the end of The Beatles and the beginning of the Beatles. Something fishy was up, we can agree that most rock bands would not have just surreptitiously replaced band members with look-alikes, they would have had no problem asking another musician to stand in for the missing one, bringing their own identity with them. The Beatles were definitely NOT a normal rock band even in the early days.

This means that we must examine the clues in the lyrics and album covers earlier than Paul's disappearance, and assume that he was for quite some time keenly aware of things out of the ordinary happening around him, and involving him. These were probably not insignificant with regards to his demise. Exploring how The Beatles were managed and by whom seems to be key to determining who killed James Paul McCartney.

Photos courtesy of one of our esteemed ATS forum members at the following location (respectful courtesy and civil decorum required):
doppels.proboards.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice, Getsmart.

At this stage of my interest in the Paul Is Dead mystery, I am very open minded to the likely possibility that Beatles history is quite different from the general public's popular understanding of the history. The truth, I believe, has been deeply suppressed.

TPTB got control of The Beatles around the time of Help! --- is what it seems to me. Instinct tells me TPTB invented a parallel reality for public consumption which is what is in the various biographies, the Anthology book, the docs and mini-docs, the many interviews and so forth. I think that beneath that public personae exists the true history of the group's relations with TPTB that if known would blow the socks off everyone (Heather Mills already knows some of it).

I know this has already been said, but there seems to have been a multi-layered (Glass Onion) control system that operated multiple scenarios on several different levels to serve social engineering experiments (the world view and public opinion), psychology experiments (fans' hero worship), psychiatric (drugs) experiments, etc.

We who are questioning accepted popular Beatles history are probably being monitored and analyzed as part of one of the social experiments. I think TPTB would be interested in seeing if one of us guesses correctly as we formulate theories or they would like to see how close we can come to guessing correctly. The spread of the 1969 rumors of Paul's death was probably intentional so that the operators of the experiments could gauge and track public reaction. I'm sure TPTB came up with the LIFE cover story denouncing the "hoax".

Obviously, they've made it very difficult to figure out what really happened. My point in this post is that it seems necessary to look at everything with a completely open mind and not get stuck on one or another theory. For example, intuition tells me there is a satanist and/or occult aspect but it may be peripheral rather than the core influence. I feel like there is some new and different way of looking at everything and we haven't quite hit upon it yet.

For now, I believe that understanding and manipulating the phenomenon of Beatlemania was the prime motivation for TPTB to exert control over the group. Once they got control, all kinds of experiments were programmed simultaneously, some compartmentalized. Into the mix of multiple experiments, we have blind dead-end alleyways, red herrings, diversions, "noise", encrypted messages that require a key, etc. The whole satanism thing might have been planted to throw researchers off track, one doesn't know at this time. Other themes might have been planted to throw investigators off track.

Personally, I don't like studying the occult or satanism, but I think it plays some kind of role in one or more of the experiments (or is an intentional red herring). A little side note... the remaster box sets are white (mono) and black (stereo). In the occult, isn't there a White Mass and a Black Mass?

Also, in the mini-doc videos accompanying the stereo box set, they include a brief film clip of "Paul" in India playing guitar right handed (the same clip that PID researchers have been aware of for a long time).

I am thinking of re-reading the Anthology book to see where there are stories that don't ring true.

Right now, I am thinking there are these basic elements to consider... social phenomena, drugs, receiving the MBE signals approval and praise by the British government, a radical shift or change in songwriting and recording (early period versus psychedelic period), abrupt cessation of touring and public appearances along with secrecy (contrasting with the openness of the early years), occult hints and clues, funeral and death themes entering production beginning with Help! or Rubber Soul, apparent use of doubles, and I know the list is longer.

It's hard to penetrate the veil of secrecy, sleight-of-hand, and illusion. The JFK hit and coverup were masterfully complex intel operations. I suspect PID is another set of covert operations as complex or more so. We have our work cut out for us and it may take years to boil this down to a theory in which everything fits.

Sorry for rambling. Basic points --- always keep an open mind re this topic and always be aware that some clue could be a planted diversion to throw you off track.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
About Ringo: I think he was replaced sometime between "Beatles for Sale" & "Help!" I don't necessarily think he died, though. Obviously, he couldn't go back to his old life in Liverpool, so maybe he ended up living in seclusion somewhere.

About Satanism:
1) the Illuminati are Luciferian
2) intell agencies use satanism as a cover

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks very much for the links Berenike and thanks faulcon for the insights about the luciferian/satanism connection. I know it's got to be a major element and until I am made aware of a better explanation, my guess is that Paul was killed somehow in a ritual ceremony of luciferians or satanists but probably luciferians. There's that whole business with the Dakota and Rosemary's Baby and that connects to Polanski and Sharon Tate, Manson. Well, I think it's no accident John and Yoko lived in the Dakota and John was assassinated there. So yeah, I do think illuminati and luciferians were involved and I wonder if they tried cold war brainwashing tactics with the group and tried to program into them some luciferian culture or instructions or symbols or words and phrases.

Yes faulcon, I definitely agree the Ringo thing is troubling. The photos clearly show one guy with a much larger nose than Original Ringo. Then there's the sobbing or sad Ringo in black on the Sgt Pepper cover (which seems to have been done to show that it is a funeral, not a garden party). I've been wondering why Ringo is the sad one dressed in black shirt different from the others on the Sgt Pepper cover. I've been thinking, why Ringo. Why would they single him out? One possibility is that it's Ringo on the vocal track who is introduced as Billy Shears by Faul, so they've singled him out that way too. Hmmm. It's like some kind of weird feedback loop.

Getsmart says we must rely sometimes on hunches and I agree. Something I mentioned in passing before is remote viewing. I admit that I've tried to use it but I haven't been trained or anything. It's kind of like meditating and being open to "view" in your mind, like a psychic, what could have happened, why and details. I'm aware that CIA and U.S. military intel have used remote viewing and probably still have a secret ongoing program. So I think there may be some validity in the concept. I don't know if it works only in present time or if one could remote view into the past. Police sometimes use psychics to generate new leads. Anyway, maybe we could all apply some psychic or remote viewing meditation to allow new hunches to emerge.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Getsmart says we must rely sometimes on hunches and I agree. Something I mentioned in passing before is remote viewing. I admit that I've tried to use it but I haven't been trained or anything. It's kind of like meditating and being open to "view" in your mind, like a psychic, what could have happened, why and details.

Meditation is an excellent tool to develop psychic ability. It is possible to remote view into the past. A counselor trained in past life regression therapy might be able to help...

Hunches should definitely be trusted. We're picking up on a lot of information subconsciously that is being processed & fed back to us as "feelings" &/or intuition. If a double is really good, the different vibe the double has from the original may be the only way to distinguish between the 2.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When I am in my deep state of remote viewing or psychic thinking, when contemplating the Paul Is Dead topic, I keep getting a vision of Aldous Huxley as a big player in it.

The Wiki article on Huxley is worth reading with PID in mind...

en.wikipedia.org...

This is actually counter-intuitive because I've known for many years that Huxley died on the same day JFK was killed. Therefore, it doesn't make sense for Huxley to have been involved in the crafting or re-crafting of the Beatles as artists and cultural pioneers.

So, my problem is: how could a fellow who died of cancer in November 1963 influence the change in the Beatles from their pre-psychedelic period to their psychedelic period? It doesn't add up, but I keep getting very strong remote viewing visions that Aldous Huxley working with George Martin and John Lennon was in charge of developing the embedded clues in lyrics and on album covers. I don't know what to make of it.

I realize that Huxley's picture is on the cover of Sgt Pepper.

Maybe my subconscious mind is only saying he would have been the perfect program manager for the PID clues, not necessarily that he was. The clues are very sophisticated and Huxley was extremely well educated and a fan of '___'.

The only wild theory that would explain him being involved (that I can think of) would be if Huxley's terminal illness and death were faked, he went undercover at the highest level of British Intelligence and was then involved with Tavistock. When he died on the same day as JFK, there was very little news coverage because all the reporters were on the JFK story. If TPTB wanted no attention paid to his death then that would have been the perfect day for him to "pass away", assuming they also knew in advance the date they were going to take out JFK.

I know that's a little far fetched. I'm just sharing what has been coming to me as a psychic impression. Aldous Huxley was somehow connected or involved whether or not he really died on same day as JFK. That's my psychic impression.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't think it's far-fetched to think there's a connection w/ Aldous Huxley. Even if he did die on Nov. 22, 1963, he may have been involved w/ Tavistock before that. The change in the Beatles may have been something that had been planned beforehand. Anyway, here's some stuff on Huxley that seems pertinent:

...He is also well known for advocating and taking psychedelics...

In October 1930, the occultist Aleister Crowley dined with Huxley in Berlin, and to this day rumours persist that Crowley introduced Huxley to peyote on that occasion. He was introduced to mescaline (considered to be the key active ingredient of peyote) by the psychiatrist Humphry Osmond in 1953.[6] On 24 December 1955, Huxley took his first dose of '___'. Indeed, Huxley was a pioneer of self-directed psychedelic drug use "in a search for enlightenment", famously taking 100 micrograms of '___' as he lay dying...

en.wikipedia.org...

Listen to "The Ultimate Revolution", a lecture by Aldous Huxley recorded March 20, 1962 at UC Berkeley: www.lib.berkeley.edu... (Real Audio)

He talks about using terrorism to create willing slaves out of the population and the use of drugs to control behaviour and the emotionally reactions of humanity. The ultimate Illuminati/Elite goal is to love our servitude...

Footnote: Aldous brother Sir Julian Sorrell Huxley was in the Eugenics Society Council 1931, 1932 V.P. 1937-44 Fellow 1937 President 1959-62 and First Secretary General, UNESCO 1946-48; Founder, World Wildlife Fund and was in the Sociological Society 1940; Euthanasia Society(Executive Cttee); Abortion Law Reform Association, Vice President, 1969-70...

Some claim that Aldous book is a discharge of the inside info regarding the plans on how the elite was to run the world in the future.

www.redicecreations.com...

This possible Huxley-connection deserves more research...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Article on Paul Is Dead appeared recently on the web...

www.annarbor.com...

That's a pretty cool backmasking video!

Anyone into mysticism, the occult, Crowley, satanism and so forth would get off on the backmasking of Revolution 9.

Beatles lore and legend is that all of the Beatles' inner circle hated the track and lobbied to have it NOT included on the white album, but John insisted and prevailed. I think this is a cover story for all of them actually wanting this on the album because it is some sort of secret message masterpiece. I think in reality, Revolution 9 was considered by the inner circle to be the most important track on the album. Just a hunch.

George Martin has said he didn't want the white album to be a double album. He wanted all the material to be edited down into one great album. I don't think this is true. In order to includ Revolution 9, you have to have a double album otherwise it take on too much prominence. They wanted it in there, but had to surround it with lots of other songs so as to downplay it just a bit. Get what I'm saying?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by switching yard]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by switching yard]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join