It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Javascript experts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have tried to create a Javascript for my website, but i don't really know what I'm doing...

If there's anyone out there who knows Javascript and wouldn't mind having a look at the code and doing some 'troubleshooting'
please U2U me.

Before you ask, I can offer you no rewards except my thanks

or you can contact me via IM. Yeah, that'd be cool too

[Edited on 15/5/2004 by Al Vereco]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm more familiar with XHTML and CSS, but I do know some Javascript.

Post the problem here, and I'll at least have a go at fixing it.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I, also am not extremely familiar with JavaScript, but I do a lot of programming in other lanuages, and know the basic commands and styntax of JavaScript.

Post the part of your code here, if you have no problem with so many people seeing it.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the offers of help, guys!

As I said, it's more of a 'troubleshooting' problem. Also, it might take some discussion to explain what I am trying to accomplish with this script... I am not happy with posting the code here for all to see, but if you wouldn't mind talking to me on AIM or ICQ (one to one, as it were), I'd be happy to show you the script and ask your advice.

(I might even include a credit on the webpage (not that many people'll see it)
)

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I personally don't use any IM software, but you can email me or send me a u2u at any time.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'd just like to give a 'public' Thanks to Jake_ for solving my _javascript problem. I will be trying to formulate coding for a more complicated task, and will ask Jake_ for help if I need to (I will!)

It would probably be cool if anyone else with a _javascript problem (or similar) could post their problems here to be answered by those in the know

Thanks again

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hehe, no problem, mate_.

I am happy to help.

top topics

join