It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie on Obamas Unconstitutional Beliefs...everyone should watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I made this video to show people some facts that most people dont know...it is 31 minutes long and in 4 parts...so please if you watch it watch the whole thing...I would appreciate feedback and ratings or comments...and if you would please...pass this on...Knowledge is power!...Thank you very much for your time!...I hope this satisfies you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chazshenefield

Embedded for convenience

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chazshenefield

There just one problem with your Australian information, It eight years out of date.
The buyback amnesty was brought into affect in 1996 and continued through until 1999, a lot of people got ripped off, my father being one of them. Apparently if you had a license for there gun, you didn't get a cent, well at least my father didn't, he was so pissed because he thought he was doing the right thing.
You can still buy a gun today, but the hoops you have to jump through and the money you need to spend(gun safe and ammo safe) plus regular Police checks, it's just not worth it.
There are plenty of guns around OZ and that's not counting the ones that are still buried,,,hell I can get a gun right now without the hoops, you just need to know the right(wrong in this case) people,,,you know the story, money talks........S&F

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
yea. but you can always ge guns that way no matter what. I do see your point about being out of date but it is a good history lesson. and completely relevant...thank youfo ur input though...and you said you can getone from the right (wrong) people...that proves my point that law abiding citizens turned them in while criminals did not...hence the problem...

new topics

top topics

join