It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a though on the RFDI and braclets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So the big hub bub is about the forced vaccination, and how the chips, or braclets are going to be implimented, and mandated, or else...

many say they wont take the shot.. me included, BUT ....
(sorry for the lack of info, its way past bed time for me..and im beat.)

But why dont we find out exactly what information is in the supposed chip or braclet and learn how to create our own.. there are no laws at present that say we cant..
gather the equipment and intel while we can before they make it hush hush, learn the tricks , and know how to do it , before it is implimented, if it is.

Honestly it cant be that hard to figure out how to program a RFDI chip, not that i have first hadn experience, but one would think there would not be to much to it.

So as a group that is aginst it, why not have the best of both worlds and protect our self?
Anyone up for doing some research and learning?
we learn what we can now, the first person to get access to a real chip, braclet, etc. get the info needed and get it to the group, and then the group or who ever is making the ones for the members here, can know what to put on it and create some for the members, i'm sure many would be willing to pay a small price for the braclet and time, to avoid the risk of what could be in the shots.

like i said, i'm tired, (work over nights have not gone to bed yet)
But with all the great minds on this board, why not beat them at their own game.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i still think were a long way from RFID chips because they've only recently starting using systems that allow you to pay your shopping bills bye just scanning your mobile phone but one thing is for sure, ANYTHING IS HACKABLE

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
So the big hub bub is about the forced vaccination, and how the chips, or braclets are going to be implimented, and mandated, or else...

many say they wont take the shot.. me included, BUT ....
(sorry for the lack of info, its way past bed time for me..and im beat.)

But why dont we find out exactly what information is in the supposed chip or braclet and learn how to create our own.. there are no laws at present that say we cant..
gather the equipment and intel while we can before they make it hush hush, learn the tricks , and know how to do it , before it is implimented, if it is.

Honestly it cant be that hard to figure out how to program a RFDI chip, not that i have first hadn experience, but one would think there would not be to much to it.

So as a group that is aginst it, why not have the best of both worlds and protect our self?
Anyone up for doing some research and learning?
we learn what we can now, the first person to get access to a real chip, braclet, etc. get the info needed and get it to the group, and then the group or who ever is making the ones for the members here, can know what to put on it and create some for the members, i'm sure many would be willing to pay a small price for the braclet and time, to avoid the risk of what could be in the shots.

like i said, i'm tired, (work over nights have not gone to bed yet)
But with all the great minds on this board, why not beat them at their own game.

That's the idea, but beating a rigged game that we are mean't to lose, is tricky. Now the Earth is far and wide, with lots of places to go to. Instead of getting attention, try and avoid the attention that will get you caught. Say if you made a chip or your own bracelet. You will fall into the hands of the government anyway if it's discovered that you made a fake, which could also lead into some other kind of mess. Best to completely avoid it because I can assure you that they'll have some sort of checklist and perhaps a RFID detector which displays the information from your chip.

Move into the mountains as the last resort, if you want to escape. Or the best option is to move into Canada. They will not force us here in Canada to have any kind of chip or bracelet.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
can we organize something incase this whole scenario with the vaccine arises and we actually are put into some sort of camp or detention center? does anyone know if this is happening right now already? i believe a backup plan should be in action.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Sounds like there's going to be a niche in the market. Some entrepreneurial soul with a talent for IT could probably make a tidy sum in the upcoming black market.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
RFID chips are indeed hackable. That is what Mythbusters were proving in their RFID episode before TPTB told them not to air it.

As for finding out how? It can't be talked about here.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8
i still think were a long way from RFID chips because they've only recently starting using systems that allow you to pay your shopping bills

i have been paying for my drinks in Latvian aqua park with RFID bracelet about 6 years ago

here, just found it www.akvaparks.lv...

3.1. a blue adult’s bracelet (chip), issued to visitors, who have attained 18 years old, the chips are programmed to the tune of Ls 25,00 credit, within which the visitor can spend money for services, including alcoholic beverages at bars;

i thought that was pretty cool at that time

[edit on 16-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

RFID is suppose to be implemented 2014. The information is on page 1000 in the new health care bill. There is also information that attempts to put this RFID in Flu shots is happening. DO not take the FLU SHOT!! Its going to be introduced as a great break through in Medical Records. It will be put in the right hand or forearm. Biometrics are becoming common use in doctors offices and hospitals. This is just a way for people to get use to whatever! Check out the information about the FEMA Camp in Hardin, Montana. You may want to check out website MOM in Montana, but be aware they may be FBI tagged. I just read the Survival Information. You're State is the best prepared!! You guys may be the last ones standing!! Amy in NC

top topics

join