It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip Corporation Development: New Triage Detection System For H1N1 Virus!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just a little piece of information for you today from the Glenn Beck radio show. He was finally talking about VeriChip (!) and announced that his people have been in contact with VeriChip to investigate what is going on. They wouldn't speak with his people, and if I correctly understood what Glenn said, they hung up on him/them. He still has not heard back from the company, but is promising to try and get answers.

Whether you like GB or not isn't the point...he is doing a great job exposing a lot of nasty people, so lets hope he is able to do the same with this....just like roaches, shine some light on 'em, and they'll run!

TY!
fmf

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
we will be lined up to get it!!! just like in the bible

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I do think that the vaccination is a way of putting the chip in the population because they have been able to get it so small now it is not visible to the human eye. BUT, have they made it water soluble? anyone know?
To be able to inject it through a needle and get it from the vial into the needle it would have to be able to be liquid form and then be able to convert back to solid form once in the body. I am not a scientist so I dont know if this is possible yet but I would think it can be done.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

yes you can with nanotechnology. Since '70 countries are developing that. Don't need to be soluble. Just do a simple search about nanotechnology.

Nanotech Squeezes Bible onto a Pinhead

In a move that would have made Gutenberg's head explode, Israeli scientists have printed the entire Old Testament onto a silicon chip that is only 1/1000th of an inch square—tinier than a pinhead. This "nano-Bible project," developed at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, demonstrated a nanotech building process that might someday be used to store a person's medical history in his DNA. Scientists wrote the Bible by utilizing a focused ion beam (FIB) generator shooting tiny Gallium ions that etched the manuscript onto a gold surface, guided by a newly developed computer program written at Technion. Developing the program took more than three months, but writing the full text took only 90 minutes.

popsci.typepad.com...

It's what they allow us to know. Imagine the rest.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Ahem.....This is breaking news...

VeriChip Corporation Development: New Triage Detection System For H1N1 Virus!

Jesus H. Christ, I alredy wrote about the Swine Flu and RFID Chip like months ago - and now it is really happening. Spooky indeed.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Yes, it is and they have been developing this and no doubt in my mind when the technology was ready, in comes the "novel" Swine flu.

How convenient, nad lucrative at that!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey ships, nice avatar,

Thanks for the warning. This is getting very strange! Star and flag ny friend. we'll be watching this one.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Thanks

This is getting more attention now in the media:

A tiny, passive microchip (the nation’s first and only microchip cleared for patient identification by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and a secure, private online database that links you to your personal health record. Your Health Link is always with you and cannot be lost or stolen.
industry.bnet.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm bumping this - I just read this again today and posted it to another thread.
Seriously guys - pay attention to this - It's big. Very big.

Do you want to be chipped? Do want there to be any chance that you are going to be chipped - because we are now dealing with a National Health Emergency.

We cannot let this happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

www.reuters.com...

the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.
The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems
http://

It's really happening....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join