It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by burntheships

Don't know if this is good news or not...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The death rate from the pandemic H1N1 swine flu is likely lower than earlier estimates, an expert in infectious diseases said on Wednesday.

New estimates suggest that the death rate compares to a moderate year of seasonal influenza, said Dr Marc Lipsitch of Harvard University.

"It's mildest in kids. That's one of the really good pieces of news in this pandemic," Lipsitch told a meeting of flu experts being held by the U.S. Institute of Medicine.

"Barring any changes in the virus, I think we can say we are in a category 1 pandemic. This has not become clear until fairly recently."

The Pandemic Severity Index set by the U.S. government has five categories of pandemic, with a category 1 being comparable to a seasonal flu epidemic.

www.reuters.com...

Dont really know what's going on out East but this is what is being spread in the media and on the streets here in Colorado.. they are saying officially that its not as bad as experts had earlier believed and to treat it like any other seasonal flu. This was on the news just last week and on the radio.

BTW I am just getting over the virus(h1n1) and 4 days into it Im about 85% back to normal.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm starting to think the Swine Flu is just a political scapegoat.
I mean sure, a coupole peiople died from it, but it's not the first time a disease killed anyone.
But that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you end up compromised and take the shot although you don't want to....

there are "drawing poulitices" you can use at the injection site....some sources say bentonite clay and charcoal.

Also, milk thistle is supposed to help with any toxic matter to the liver.

You could always research some ways to get the poison out of your body.

And be sure you have the items on hand in case you need them.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

So many articles contradicting themselves.

Swine flu 'could kill millions unless rich nations give £900m
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
With as many F'ups that our Military and Government has had - ex. 9-11, Greeted with Roses, Mission Accomplished, Un-Regulated Financial Industry, No-Fly list, etc..... - does anyone really feel that this tagging of people like dogs will be run correctly and that mistakes will not be made that will endanger many American citizens? I would like All Government officials and and Military personnel and Industry leaders vaccinated and tagged first! Then all that information made public.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

Yep exactly, make them go first! I still will refuse...

And you make an excellent point, what is it that Government
has done right?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Here is another thing to think about...If the police can be trained to draw blood in DUI suspects and this can be forced on a person if they are thought to be intoxicated...there seems to be no big leap from that to vaccine checkpoints. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Here is another thing to think about...If the police can be trained to draw blood in DUI suspects and this can be forced on a person if they are thought to be intoxicated...there seems to be no big leap from that to vaccine checkpoints. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice back on topic, see I have no problem with the vaccine just don't force me to take it if i don't want it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In 1905 Mary Fallon was a cook for some wealthy New Yorkers who kept getting sick. Took a while to track down the source of the illness but eventually "Typhoid Mary" was taken against her will and quarantined for 2 years on hospital grounds.

She was "healthy" in that she had no symptoms. Finally got a lawyer who argued for her right to privacy, etc. but the courts decided she was a public threat. Eventually it was decided that there were probably a few people who were asymptomatic running around in the streets and she was released with the mandate that she not return to her previous occupation as a cook. She agreed and was let go.

Shortly after, typhoid victims began popping up again and it was traced to a new cook, "Mrs. Brown" working at a hospital. Typhoid Mary had changed her name and resumed her previous line of work as a cook. This time she was quarantined for 23 YEARS!

It was decided loooooong ago that quarantining is not unconstitutional. Yes, there are documented allowances for home quarantine even now but if you read the requirements for home quarantine, you'll see that nobody would be able to be compliant with the requirements. You basically have to have an isolation room, a caretaker that goes nowhere and doesn't let you out of your room, separate bathroom facilities, and the list goes on and on and on and on.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
maybe this isnt just for tracking the flu.. maybe this could be made a permiment thing..

Think the goverment can track you werever you are when wearing this braclet.. maybe its like a tag.. a sign that the goverment is secretly preparing a unique ID thing..

like in the movies.. Scary!!! but could possibly make it easier to identify illegal imigrants and robberys..

But who knows lol..

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join