It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is not good. The ducks are lining up all nice and neat in Massachusetts. First the fine and quarantine law passes www.abovetopsecret.com... and now this. They are setting a disturbing precedent.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Anybody still think this is crazy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How 'bout those similarities?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
With mandatory braceleteering, only local travel will take place.
It appears that Boston, a very rich, cultural, diverse city, could be the test hub for a big
"freeze". If there are indeed going to be roadblocks, inter and intra state commercial
movements will be at a crawl.
This is blatant embargo sanctioning.
Rioting and mass exits are not far behind this then.

Hmmmmm

Namaste

ZM

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
Anybody still think this is crazy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How 'bout those similarities?

Yep...no doubt about it...I always wait till I see "proof" before I stick my neck out. She was brave to do it when and how she did...
Obviously...she had some compelling reason. She is vindicated...not that she needed that...but it is always nice.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Im in CT and hope this doesnt spread south to us.

Seeing how these might be RFID bracelets it might not be hard to clone them if you could make a similar bracelet and getting a few chips to play around with. Some techie could create an underground business selling these. The only problem would be sending info to the CDC to make it legit. Maybe a bribed nurse could "check and chuck", as in, check you off as taking the shot and chucking the actual vaccine so you are in the system and have a bracelet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.emsystems.com...

MILWAUKEE, WI: (April 21, 2009) – An unprecedented number of EMSystems statewide clients successfully participated in a nation-wide HAvBED exercise. EMSystems’ clients who participated in this large-scale reporting exercise included Michigan, Idaho, Arkansas, Arizona, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. In accordance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) / Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) Grant Guidance, this exercise required Hospital Available Beds for Emergencies and Disaster (HAvBED) reports to be submitted to the Department of Health and Human Services / Secretary Operations Center (SOC) within a 4 hour time period.

So they have been playing with this tech since April 21. And they send the info from EMSystems straight to HHS and CDC where it is gathered.

In practice we update and send this information in once every 24 hours (at least in the facilities I've worked). Since Oklahoma had the Murrah building bombing, ways to quickly "spread the wealth" of injured patients to available facilities has been a concern. After the bombing, most of the injured went to St. Anthony's hospital which is the closest and then they had to start looking at what else was available. Valuable time was lost trying to find available bed space or determining which ED was on "divert".

Like all the programs and technologies being developed, it COULD be used for good (and some currently are) but in the hands of power-mad megalomaniacs there is the potential for abuse.

I had mentioned on the other thread about not being able to travel (that had Greg Everson's video) that I couldn't find anything showing it had been implemented in Oklahoma yet but that the scenario had been planned for. Our emergency response proposal allows for all these things, including wrestling people down to inject them.

Looks like they're getting ready to tag the cattle.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow this is some of the biggest news yet. Crazy stuff my friends. When do they plan on implementing these bracelets? What happens if people refuse to wear them? Do you guys think this will happen across all of the USA or just Boston? I wonder if these will make their way to Canada also.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Indeed, they are setting precedent. Afterall, why legislate fines
for all who are not vaccinated if they do not plan on forces vaccinations?

Like the immunity granted to the Bid Pharm vaccine manufacturers....
In preparation for the timed release of a virus, to create a pandemic with the rushed approval of unapproved adjuvants.

It is all too obvious!

reply to post by ZombieSlayer

To think...all those articles we read and we missed this?
How in the world? Stay safe in Canada, while you can!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I find it a little too odd of a coincidence all these recent developments coming out of New England, more specifically Massachusetts as of late. Something crazy is happening there as the many current events evolving in this state continue to unfold.

Thank you for sharing this OP! Nice to a doom and gloom thread that actually has some substance to it and not fear mongering theories. Well, I guess "nice" is a relative term because if it is true then it is not too "nice"...

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That is just BS! Why aren't lawmakers standing up for their citizens in that state? Why aren't the people of that state rioting? Why is this not on national news? The USA is going to hell in a hand basket.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Jeez, it's not the bubonic plague.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

It is odd, well even beyond odd. It is shocking! Yet, some people have to go with the flow...like this Nurse:

New York, the first state to be hard-hit by swine flu, is requiring all health workers to get immunized against both types of flu. Other states are weighing whether to follow suit...

Sandra Morales, a registered nurse, outside Beth Israel Medical Center in New York. Morales, a labor and delivery nurse in New York City, had her last flu shot 16 years ago. She says she got the flu anyway. She objects to New York's new law, requiring all health workers to get immunized against seasonal and swine flu, saying it infringes on free-choice rights. "It's crossing the line and I'm opposed to that."

At Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, the first U.S. hospital to require flu vaccination for staffers, employees who object must wear a face mask during flu season or possibly be fired. Only a handful of objectors have been fired, all in the first season, 2005-06, said hospital spokeswoman Alisha Mark.

Dr. Joyce Lammert, Virginia Mason's chief of medicine, said if testing shows the new vaccine is safe and effective, and if supplies are adequate, the hospital will make that mandatory, too.

www.boston.com...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reminds me of the prisoners of wwII, who were tattooed with identifying numbers.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
checkpoints are making a lot of sense right now

no bracelet no further you go.

get your shot at the checkpoint or............

big story with facts.

Mass. again! WTF

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

plucky-pistols, eh? oh I just filled in way too many mental images there. picskthx

if this went through in my area, i'll be waiting for them with a shotgun, and keeping an eye out for the old vet down the street with no arms, just to see their reaction.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

To think...all those articles we read and we missed this?
How in the world? Stay safe in Canada, while you can!

No doubt. I've read majority of the articles posted here on ATS and other forums and didn't take the bracelet one serious. I was talking about different H1N1 theories the other day with my mom who is in her 50's and I brought up the bracelets and we were both like nah won't happen just a conspiracy. Now it's in the mainstream news and fact. Crazy stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
....and so it begins.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, say goodbye to personal freedom and privacy.

This "flu" is truly becoming more sickening every day..

- Mea

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This happened last year, you are in no danger of being "marked" now than you were yesterday. At lease read the fine print before you jump to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If this spreads to new york i will NOT be wearing one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join