It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I want to thank Mr. Obama also.

For reminding the country how dangerous it is for Democrats to have power.

Jimmy Carter brought us Ronald Reagan. All we can do is tough it out for a little over a year and the worst will be over. 2010 Republicans take over the House and possible the Senate....Mr. Obama will be a Lame Duck, and all the Republicans have to do is elect a Conservative in 2012. Not some idiot moderate like John McCain.

cause then that disrupts the reich wing agenda of making church dogma law?? and lining the pockets of those same people who will run a company into the ground just to get their multi-million sevrence packages quicker? a group who push thier own religous ideaology even if it means canning what jesus had to teach to force their religous dogma down the rest of the people in the country , even to the point of doing their best to destroy the constitution, no matter what phoney jesus face they wear?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I too would like to thank Obama for reminding us after 8 long years of hating the GOP in power that Democrats are just as bad. Thank you, thank you Democrats (it's not just Obama, after all) for reminding us that no matter who we vote for, we're screwed!

Next time, vote for None of the Above!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

i still dont think its Obamas fault.. its the political structure and the damage that the rrcons pulled over 8 years.. noone could clean that up in 8 months..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scorand

I don't think any of them give a flying rats back section. Noone up there cares about anything except getting a bigger office or getting reelected. They had no intention of cleaning anything up. That much is obvious.

Edit to add that I think I am begining to get pretty good at making these colorful analogies.

[edit on 9-15-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

. I am not talking only about the tough guy/ballet dancer Rahm Emanuel, who screamed like a jilted drunken sorority girl at GOP leaders after Joe Wilson's outburst (itself a disgrace) last Wednesday night.

He did, I didn't hear about that, what did he say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join