It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I appreciate your work and thread re to Dulce. I also am a resident of NM and years ago I spent some time researching and poking around the Dulce area. One Sunday I drove up onto Arculetta Mesa, which is not desert but mostly covered by conifer forest. I visited the antenna installations at the edge of the mesa which are clearly visible from the town. Nothing seemed unusual at that site. Adjacent to the road leaving, there was a small logging operation and there was a bulldozer hitched to a very large multi-disk tilling implement. A number of acres had been tilled using this machinery, which I have never seen before in connection with logging activities. There were two guys moving around in the area who looked nothing like loggers. One was operating the dozer. They were wearing bright plaid jackets, new clean boots, had military style haircuts, were squeaky clean and appeared like city people trying to look outdoorsy ... the catalog look The whole scene struck me as bizarre at the time. That night at the Jicarilla Inn there were a few more men who appeared to be military/Gov.Ops sorts, (judging by their haircuts, deportment, muscle mass/tone and body language) in causal civilian attire. In the morning I noted two white Suburbans next to each other in the parking lot. Neither was licensed and each had a sticker in the back window indicating the vehicles were from Utah but no ID was visible. Later in the morning the Gov types drove off in the Suburbans headed south. After checking out at midday I had a look at the bulletin board in the entry way and was not surprised to see a notice there offering a reward for information related to a missing prize Hereford bull. None of these observations are necessarily meaningful in isolation, but all together, considered in the context of one weekend spent in the Dulce area left me with the feeling that at the very least there are odd things going on around Dulce. As a couple of asides: On another excursion I visited the site of Project Gasbuggy. It’s open to the public and marked by a plaque, but a good distance form the paved highway It occurred to me that such activities might relate to your map of earthquakes. Also, one of the foregoing posts indicated that Valdez Caldera is close to Dulce, which is not accurate. The caldera is at least 75 miles southeast of Dulce.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadisticRabbit
I was looking at something similar not far away but with the artefacts more apparent. I am guessing imaging errors.

37° 2'21.96"N 106°58'21.78"W

Originally posted by Numb2itall
What about that body of water near the center of the triangle
Lat 37 2'21.83"N
Long 106 56'10.73"W

Square looking structures under the water? Is that just some digitized effect/glitch because it's deeper water?
Almost looks like a small town flooded over...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Numb2itall]

Yea, it seems to be some kind if digitization. Glad we are looking at the same things though. It's certainly exciting!
Sounds like there are a bunch of us willing to go there. I'm not talking about trespassing but I would certainly love to check it out... Even just to experience NM would be sweet!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefoot

This is one area of investigation to begin at. The idea should be to record the military traffic and try to find out where it is going. The first thing that needs to be done is actually prove there is some type of base near or on Dulce.

While the testimony is still second hand, there is enough to investigate and find the truth. Thank you for the information, Firefoot.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Great information and thanks for the post!

A few comments follow-

Originally posted by Firefoot
They told me that almost every night there was a huge amount of military traffic on the roads through town, large cargo trucks and the like, and they also said that there are doors that the trucks take to drive underground.

Thomas Castello said there were covert entrances to the underground road network but I have a hard time understanding what those could possibly look like. Any ideas?

At the least it would make sense if these "doors" were NIGHT ACCESS ONLY and certainly in remote areas far from prying eyes. In other words, if you were lucky you would probably see a truck driving down a dirt road and suddenly disappearing into a hill. The entrance would need to be perfectly camouflagued without the driver having to get out to physically open/close anything.

I have also gone through many years of Dulce newspapers, and examined the trends in the town over the decades. Apparently since the time window that you will see from the earthquakes that I plotted, Dulce has become more and more prosperous, largely due to government help for their economy. I think that Dulce officials may have turned a blind eye to government activities when the government began to give so many benefits to their tribal council towards the mid-late 60s. I have also found clippings that detail stories of campers being accosted by armed bands of US military commandos in the Dulce area. There is no public military base near Dulce, New Mexico.

People see military trucks, soldiers and helicopters regulary transitting the area yet no one asks *someone of authority* what the hell is the military doing in the middle-of-nowhere? Thats absurd!

So I went to the National Earthquake Information Center site, and then pulled up the seismic information on all earthquakes within 50km of Dulce over the last 120 years.

Something is definitely going on there but I am not sure its an alien base. Thomas Castello said it was officially classified as a *bio-transfer facility* so it could simply be used for illegal medical testing and human cloning.

In addition to all of this, I found out about a huge door on the top of an inaccessible craggy mountain just outside of Dulce, I got the lead for this door from people who work here in NM at a top secret weapons lab.

I messed around with this map of this door on the top of the mountain for a while, but I then was able to construct a triangular grid that led me to notice a huge black hanger in the forest, nowhere near a landing strip just to the north of Dulce.

All of this is very strange, but I would like you to go over the data yourselves and let me know what you think. Until now, I've only shared these findings with a few people, but now I want to get this out there where it can be discussed by other people.

These maps can be verified. It will take a while for you to regraph the earthquakes, but you can do it and you will end up with exactly what I've got. Be sure to use the zoom and to be sure to look at the satellite imagery. The door on the mountain and the strange hanger south of Pagosa Springs can be verified by checking other older satellite maps sites that show it as well. Make sure to take your time looking at these maps so that you can truly get the full idea.

The equilateral triangle you plotted on google maps is interesting, however, due to the sensitivity of the operation I don't believe they are major entrance/exit points. If anything, they would be used on an emergency basis.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Great information and thanks for the post!

A few comments follow-

They told me that almost every night there was a huge amount of military traffic on the roads through town, large cargo trucks and the like, and they also said that there are doors that the trucks take to drive underground.

Thomas Castello said there were covert entrances to the underground road network but I have a hard time understanding what those could possibly look like. Any ideas?

At the least it would make sense if these "doors" were NIGHT ACCESS ONLY and certainly in remote areas far from prying eyes. In other words, if you were lucky you would probably see a truck driving down a dirt road and suddenly disappearing into a hill. The entrance would need to be perfectly camouflagued without the driver having to get out to physically open/close anything.

I have also gone through many years of Dulce newspapers, and examined the trends in the town over the decades. Apparently since the time window that you will see from the earthquakes that I plotted, Dulce has become more and more prosperous, largely due to government help for their economy. I think that Dulce officials may have turned a blind eye to government activities when the government began to give so many benefits to their tribal council towards the mid-late 60s. I have also found clippings that detail stories of campers being accosted by armed bands of US military commandos in the Dulce area. There is no public military base near Dulce, New Mexico.

People see military trucks, soldiers and helicopters regulary transitting the area yet no one asks *someone of authority* what the hell is the military doing in the middle-of-nowhere? Thats absurd!

So I went to the National Earthquake Information Center site, and then pulled up the seismic information on all earthquakes within 50km of Dulce over the last 120 years.

Something is definitely going on there but I am not sure its an alien base. Thomas Castello said it was officially classified as a *bio-transfer facility* so it could simply be used for illegal medical testing and human cloning.

In addition to all of this, I found out about a huge door on the top of an inaccessible craggy mountain just outside of Dulce, I got the lead for this door from people who work here in NM at a top secret weapons lab.

I messed around with this map of this door on the top of the mountain for a while, but I then was able to construct a triangular grid that led me to notice a huge black hanger in the forest, nowhere near a landing strip just to the north of Dulce.

All of this is very strange, but I would like you to go over the data yourselves and let me know what you think. Until now, I've only shared these findings with a few people, but now I want to get this out there where it can be discussed by other people.

These maps can be verified. It will take a while for you to regraph the earthquakes, but you can do it and you will end up with exactly what I've got. Be sure to use the zoom and to be sure to look at the satellite imagery. The door on the mountain and the strange hanger south of Pagosa Springs can be verified by checking other older satellite maps sites that show it as well. Make sure to take your time looking at these maps so that you can truly get the full idea.

The equilateral triangle you plotted on google maps is interesting, however, due to the sensitivity of the operation I don't believe they are major entrance/exit points. If anything, they would be used on an emergency basis.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

I found this:
www.cambridgeairforce.org.nz...

link to the site and and interesting read:
images.google.com...://www.cambridgeairforce.org.nz/images/Bomb%2520Shelter%25201a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cambridgeairforce.o rg.nz/AR9%2520Fuel%2520Depot.htm&usg=__p_RhP53eW5aA9njtad5J2w2pp0A=&h=383&w=582&sz=39&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=mmGRFyQSEII-5M:&tbnh=88&tbnw=134&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DCamoflagued%2Bentrancesfor%2Bbomb%2Bshelters%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26um%3D1

another i found:
www.geschichteinchronologie.ch...

Link to site with a bunch more pics another good read too:
images.google.com...://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/judentum-aktenlage/hol/das-unterirdische-reich-d/313-chemiefabrik-Falkenh agen14-gang-eingang.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/judentum-aktenlage/hol/bunkerbau-SpiegelTV2003_the-underground-reich-ENGL.html &usg=__k5CJRrSsw513e3yxs6yA_uTz2z4=&h=768&w=1024&sz=422&hl=en&start=8&um=1&tbnid=DOYYAoJ9fHTr7M:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCamouflage%2Bsec ret%2Bentrances%2Bfor%2Bunderground%2Bfacilites%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26um%3D1

Maybe they struck some sort of deal with the community to keep things quiet in return for $$$ to help the community grow or some other bargaining chip?
Or maybe they just figure to leave well enough alone... Or it could just be fear. Missing children and cattle might make me think twice about going out after dark.

The door was addressed I believe... error in imaging.

...so it could simply be used for illegal medical testing and human cloning.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Never posted but have been lurking for a while. My best friend moved to Dulce, NM a years ago to live with his Father. Here are a few parts of some emails we have exchanged in the past. (yes I have his permission to post this)

"Hey *******, ***** here. What ever help i can bring to your investigation is good with me. The Archuleta Mesa is just north of dulce. You could see the face of the mountain any where in town. Its owned by two tribes, us the Jicarilla Apaches, and the Utes to the north.......My father was a Game and Fish officer for a while in Dulce. And while working a fellow officer came upon Dinosaur like tracks comming down the mountain. The Game and Fish followed the tracks down the mountain and across the river heading into town. There hasn't been any strange military pressence were in Dulce since the 80's."

(BTW he sucks at spelling, don't mind it) Theres a lot more but I don't want to post it all. OP if any of this interests you feel free to U2U me.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am sure this base exists my dad told me about it and others in 1982.He worked for convair from 1956 to 1962 then from 1964 to 1965.He had a top security clearence .He was young smart and highly decorated during W11 in the ARMY AIR CORPS. He was recruited for his job that had to do with missle instalations.I remember him talking abouf undergground multi level facilities in the mojave desert only after he was older and having a few. My dad was used and abused over a 10 year sterech.From 1962 to 1964 he made moccasins at a monastery after his brain was fried on a flight from fhe east after someone slipped him a micky '___' i would think.He got thru that and wasnt supposed to and was threatened by older executives at convair.You see he had cliimed the ladder to fast and they were afraid of all the new young studs in aerospsce so fhey did anything fhey could to eliiminate anyone who could put them into mothballs.My dad finally got beat and left after my uncle and his partner who owned a machine xhop that my dad was funneling government parts orders My uncle and his partner went out for a ride in my uncles new MG and were not found for seven days at the bottom of a ravine in Malibu. The car had black scrapes down the driver side and years later were to have come from a lincon continental and was the cause of the MG being rammed off the cliff to this day it is an open case.ALL this happened because my dad had seen to much and somehow servived.He went on a lifelong obsession with UFOS aliens myans egiptians sumerians and became very good friends wifh J Allen Hynek and eric von daniken in witch he did the capsule drawing next to the mayan cript cover in Chariots of the Gods. The night my dad died he told me alins are real and do not believe anyone but yourself. There is a book more of this story. Sorry i went on just to say these bases are real and are not for our good.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandmanson
I am sure this base exists my dad told me about it and others in 1982.He worked for convair from 1956 to 1962 then from 1964 to 1965.He had a top security clearence .He was young smart and highly decorated during W11 in the ARMY AIR CORPS. He was recruited for his job that had to do with missle instalations.I remember him talking abouf undergground multi level facilities in the mojave desert only after he was older and having a few. My dad was used and abused over a 10 year sterech.From 1962 to 1964 he made moccasins at a monastery after his brain was fried on a flight from fhe east after someone slipped him a micky '___' i would think.He got thru that and wasnt supposed to and was threatened by older executives at convair.You see he had cliimed the ladder to fast and they were afraid of all the new young studs in aerospsce so fhey did anything fhey could to eliiminate anyone who could put them into mothballs.My dad finally got beat and left after my uncle and his partner who owned a machine xhop that my dad was funneling government parts orders My uncle and his partner went out for a ride in my uncles new MG and were not found for seven days at the bottom of a ravine in Malibu. The car had black scrapes down the driver side and years later were to have come from a lincon continental and was the cause of the MG being rammed off the cliff to this day it is an open case.ALL this happened because my dad had seen to much and somehow servived.He went on a lifelong obsession with UFOS aliens myans egiptians sumerians and became very good friends wifh J Allen Hynek and eric von daniken in witch he did the capsule drawing next to the mayan cript cover in Chariots of the Gods. The night my dad died he told me alins are real and do not believe anyone but yourself. There is a book more of this story. Sorry i went on just to say these bases are real and are not for our good.

Amazing story... and very sad.
Thank you for sharing it.
Sorry for your loss. His words were true though... "do not believe anyone but yourself." That's all we really have in the end.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow, I really didn't expect so many responses. I've tried to read everything.

The fact that the Navajo Peak door is appearing that many times on the map is pretty strange because I have found pictures of the door on satellite sites that are older than Google. I don't think I have time to search for these now, but maybe someone else can? This is strange, I don't think it's a random glitch.

The railroad stopped running to Dulce in the late 50's and from that time on, Dulce has been extremely isolated, decreasingly less so now, but not by much. The place is still tiny, closemouthed, and strange. Not a place for tourists. I can imagine how backwards it must have been in the mid 60s.

About all of this Phil Schneider stuff I know nothing, I've seen sites that describe an underground complex with human-alien experiments, but that seems to me as pretty outlandish and bizarre, so I'll hold my opinion there. I'm not saying it's not happening, but thinking of something like that scares me a lot more than BPA in my drinking water. I do feel that the place has something to do with UFOs, definitely. You all probably don't know it, but there have been a good number of Bigfoot sightings very close to Dulce, look up Rio Arriba county on bfro.net, this reinforces the tales of genetic experiments, but then again maybe not. The Ute reservation starts 20 miles from Dulce, and the Utes definitely have legends of hairy man beasts.

What is strange to me, as a New Mexican about this is the fact that the place is shrouded in so much secrecy. New Mexico is a state full of PUBLIC government secrets, ie: Albuquerque has 2000 Nukes stored in a secret installation in the granite mountains just outside of town, White Sands, Sandia Labs, Los Alamos, Manhattan project and Trinity, etc., For something to need this much secrecy says that it must be something very shocking indeed.

Let me explain how I think the Dulceans were coerced into covering this up...

In the mid 60s, the Jicarilla Tribal Council had an operating budget in the hundreds of dollars, by the 80s it was in the millions, now it's even higher. It all started within a month of the first earthquakes on my map when the government built a shining modern new Chambers building for the tribal council. Soon after this, the oil companies came in, and I think they were brought in by the government who has mineral rights for a large part of the state and I think that the tribal council members got a good amount of money out of this. The Tribal Council are the rulers of Dulce, they probably run the media there, they run the place. They were coerced by money, and the oil companies worked to get them the money and also to work as a shield for earthquake tremors, government movements of large trucks and machinery and personnel at all hours. This would have all worked perfectly to pull the wool over the people's eyes, and maybe this a theory, but from what I have seen in the papers, this is how I think that it went down.

Also there was something I saw in the Jicarilla Chieftain from around the same time as the start of these explosions that mentioned that a company out of Salt Lake City who's name I can't remember (it was something something Brothers, I think) was going to be building a tunnel hundreds of miles long from the Western side of the Continental Divide all the way to Lake Vado Dam, which is an enormous project. I had the name of this company written down, but I don't know where it is. When I did have it, I tried to find more information on the company, but I could find absolutely nada. Seeing as how I saw this in the paper just as this was all starting up in the late 60s, it really does make me wonder.

I'm going to have to go back to the microfiche and the newspaper clippings and audio tapes and see what else I can gather. I'll take better notes this time.

I hope that with this thread I'm giving somebody's mind something to chew on, because something strange seems to be going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That and then some! You've definitely got my brain going overtime with all this info!
Keep digging.

I'm digging myself. If there is any way I can assist let me know. In my opinion there is much more that shows something is going on than not. I'd star and flag this thing every chance if I could give it more than once!
It's all worth looking into, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The fact that the Navajo Peak door is appearing that many times on the map is pretty strange because I have found pictures of the door on satellite sites that are older than Google. I don't think I have time to search for these now, but maybe someone else can? This is strange, I don't think it's a random glitch. (quoting firefoot)

Follow the link and look at the pins.
Here is a link to a google earth image with several of these 'door' marks. You can see them easy enough on google earth, they are evenly spaced out at 2.2 miles vertically apart. There are a couple of hundred of these marks all over this area. I doubt that they are all doors.

s615.photobucket.com...¤t=googleearth.jpg

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Numb2itall Thanks for your reply to what I have to say. There is alot more that goes with this real life admission from me.This is 1959 San Diego Calif. We had 2 black suits and sunglasses 2 times a week for a year only at 11.00 to 12.00 at night and threaten my mother that you will find your children in a suitcase in mexico.Tell your husband to go back home.They came all the time as my dad was down range most of the week or out of state.I remember this so well and i was only little punk. My mother cried and struggeled every day from what I remember. She always says to this day why did he ever take us to california. Shes 83 yrs old now and openly talks about underground bases and aliens but her favorite government coverups

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Q -- Are there aerial exits that can be observed?

A -- Twenty miles due north of Dulce (across the border into southern Colorado? - Branton) is a large hanger, it is hidden by a facade of cliffs. Look for an isolated short road on the top of a mesa, with no road to or from the top.

source link

OK HOW FREAKY (COINCIDENTAL?) IS IS THAT THIS TAKEN FROM THE 'DULCE BASE SECURITY OFFICER INTERVIEW FROM 1999' IS PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY 20 MILES NORTH OF THE PURPLE DULCE MARKER ON THE MAP...?!

[edit on 9/15/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
awesome thread! S & F for you!

I have been very interested and reading up on Dulce for quite some time now and im def a believer. If anyone is really planning a group trip to that area it is def something i would consider.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The San Juan-Chama Project which transports surface water from the western slope of the Continental Divide to the eastern slope and eventually the Rio Grande Valley. This system fills Lake Heron and El Vado Lake, adds to the flow of the Rio Chama and so forth. The project was underway in the mid and late 60's. I think there were three tunnels constructed. One is called Azotea Tunnel. Another is called Oso Tunnel and it was engineered and constructed by Boyles Brothers from Salt Lake City. Perhaps that is the company you are thinking of Firefoot?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
I am Jicarilla and grew up on a ranch just south of Dulce lets talk...

Okay let's...

Now where would one of those entrances to the base LIKELY be located bearing in mind we want to avoid stumbling onto someones garden project

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bejing
I’m thinking of opening a Roadside Store near Dulce, NM.
What kind of items do you think I should stock?

Rectal probes, cattle rib splitters, testicle snips.... all the things our visiting grey friends may have forgotten to pack.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandmanson
Numb2itall Thanks for your reply to what I have to say. There is alot more that goes with this real life admission from me.This is 1959 San Diego Calif. We had 2 black suits and sunglasses 2 times a week for a year only at 11.00 to 12.00 at night and threaten my mother that you will find your children in a suitcase in mexico.Tell your husband to go back home.They came all the time as my dad was down range most of the week or out of state.I remember this so well and i was only little punk. My mother cried and struggeled every day from what I remember. She always says to this day why did he ever take us to california. Shes 83 yrs old now and openly talks about underground bases and aliens but her favorite government coverups

I'm always glad to listen.
I like to keep an open ear and an open mind. I've read about some the MIB stories but have never met anyone who has personally experienced them.
With respect to the OP in regards to his Thread your more than welcome to contact me U2U if you ever want to trade experiences. I don't have any MIB experiences but I've certainly have had quite a few strange ones that eventually led me down this path...
I just don't want to derail this Thread cause it's a good one and needs to keep chuggin along! If you ever want to chat, the door is always open.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas but just don't go to places you don't know anything about that can be a danger.

Like... for example... Dulce Base should you find it?

Or has anyone thought that far ahead

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by A por uvas but just don't go to places you don't know anything about that can be a danger.

Like... for example... Dulce Base should you find it?

Or has anyone thought that far ahead

I think we are all thinking about that Zorgon... But it certainly is much easier to speculate safely behind a computer screen in the dark.
I would much rather go on an actual field trip so to speak, get my own perspective.
After much research is done. Besides, I often go camping. I can take care of myself in a bad situation. I'm certainly big on roughing it and I may even be looking to buy some property in the future in NM... (if there is one
... a future that is)
Seems like we may have a gathering forming! I say we keep digging and forget about the fears for the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join