It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
" explosives to blow out underground taverns" For the Love of God is nothing sacred anymore?! HEHE, JK Op, Good stuff! Flagged !

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc767
The caller later admitted this was a hoax.

Let's put this a tiny bit more precisely:
The caller later was imposed to "admit" this was a "only a hoax".

And the world became flat.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You know, this is a really great thread. I just ran the same thing with the nukes detonated in the Nevada test range, and it all works out. There are KMZ files on the web, that document the locations and dates of the nuclear tests. Check it out yourself. The locations of the nukes, times, dates, everything. This is really some good stuff. All this stuff corresponds with the National earthquake database. I used a coordinate in the center of the test range, and you can see that the detonations correspond with earthquakes on the same day, at the same hour. Finally, something with some meat to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Now this all sounds real. But Do you guys honestly think that reptilian aliens are underground, and that they trap your soul in a container??? Like, commmmmonn!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Surely they jest, but one can never know what is and what isn't for afterall the Universe is still expanding.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0BCROW75
... in regards to Phil Schneider I believed he was a hoax ....

Indeed, it was just a hoax. He made all up. Just rehashed some old story his mother-in-law had invented. Out of sheer fun. And, enjoying himself so much, Schneider additionally handcrafted all evidence, cut off a couple of fingers of his left hand (eg 4th video www.youtube.com... at 5:32), shot a hole in his own chest and eventually brutally murdered himelf. In a nutshell, just a fellow with a great sense of humor, always willing to play hilarious pranks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSea
In a nutshell, just a fellow with a great sense of humor, always willing to play hilarious pranks.

There's a lot of comedians out there .. and only a select few who seem to really understand the joke..

I'd like to see a time lapse of the "detonations". It would be a bit more impactful to people to see the straight lines being blown up. not that it matters at this time though. Too many people don't get the dry sense of humor..

b

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm always game to go "camping" but legally of course. I also have no problem with bringing whatever we may need (also legally) to appease and hopefully be-friend some of the locals. If we can organize it...
I'm in. I've always wanted to see Dulce with my own eyes.
Glad the door was cleared up! for a second i thought that was one big freakin door!
I guess if we can seriously organize a trip, U2U me.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

Google Earth shows Stone Lake Road. In any event, you can see docks in the image.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
What about that body of water near the center of the triangle
Lat 37 2'21.83"N
Long 106 56'10.73"W

Square looking structures under the water? Is that just some digitized effect/glitch because it's deeper water?
Almost looks like a small town flooded over...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There are underground bases all over the world, some more hidden than others. Google search results attached.

www.google.co.nz...

www.google.co.nz...

www.google.co.nz...

Just my 2cents worth, but very interesting. Maybe other species live in the underground region around Dulce why the locals close up everything and abide by the unwritten curfew (maybe they do that for their own safety)?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The new info is interesting about Dulce but the 'door' at one point of the triangle can be found about every two miles in a verticle pattern. Look two miles north of the 'door' and there is another'door' which is identicle... and then 2.2 miles north again and there is yet another 'door'. Some months ago I found over two hundred of these same identicle marks in this same area and they are all in a repeatable pattern. It is something in the mapping process and not really on the ground. Take some time and look for yourself. This takes nothing away from the rest of the original post, as I too believe there is an underground base in Dulce.
rs

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
from www.metacafe.com... :

Underground_cities_for_2012_survivors?

"Has the United States government been building large scale underground cities for 2012 holocaust survivors? Many believe a cataclysmic event will result in great devastation across the face of the planet. ... In this video Mr. Schneider describes construction of the deep underground military bases which are located across the United States ... This May 1995 lecture is one of only a few given by Mr. Schneider before his untimely death ... he speculated as to how long he might be allowed to continue speaking out in this manner. The unfortunate answer to his speculation came seven months after the taping of this video. Phil Schneider was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck in January of 1996. Some sources report that he had been brutally tortured before being killed."

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I was looking at something similar not far away but with the artefacts more apparent. I am guessing imaging errors.

37° 2'21.96"N 106°58'21.78"W

Originally posted by Numb2itall
What about that body of water near the center of the triangle
Lat 37 2'21.83"N
Long 106 56'10.73"W

Square looking structures under the water? Is that just some digitized effect/glitch because it's deeper water?
Almost looks like a small town flooded over...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Finally some more Dulce info^^ If i did`nt live on the other side of the atlantic, i would already be camping out there with camcorders and soda.
But one has to ask? Why isnt anyone doing just that? Sneakin around the hillsides of Mt. Dulce?

If nothing, we could atleast help to debunk this? Been thinking of Dulce for three years now, im actually thinking about going there and doing something myself

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

still unsure about schneider- possibly disinfo who had a change of heart? I don't have an opinion and I don't think his death is funny or that he is a funny guy

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
this is truly interesting. I have a few people around that area I will talk to see if anything comes of it. I would very much like to venture out there myself and see this stuff first hand specifically the door and hangar.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eisenhorn

certain parts of the reservation do have quite draconian anti tresspass laws , so " sneaking about " can end up going very baddly [ as in night in cells ] wrong

but they have the ` hire a guide ` option - its expensive - but gets you legally mobile across almost all the dulce area

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefoot
a huge door on the top of an inaccessible craggy mountain just outside of Dulce, I got the lead for this door from people who work here in NM at a top secret weapons lab.

a huge black hanger in the forest, nowhere near a landing strip just to the north of Dulce.

Can you elaborate on these two items please sir. What is your relation to the workers in the top secret weapons lab? The name of the lab?

Double plus good data on the earthquakes. I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if there were an extensive DUMB there.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by suspekt]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wow ... this is totally wild, great research work!

I really think you're onto something there, with the earthquake plots.

Maybe good ole' Phil Schnieder wasn't lying afterall? HMM..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join