It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I might have mentioned it before- my cousin's father was a tech guy who worked in NM in the DUMBS. He died when she was 2 yrs in a mysterious accident. Funny thing is there is no social security record that he ever existed. My dad knew him (he was 14 at the time) and would get into his "secret" closet. He spoke about finding textbooks written in Russian and other classified goodies. All this was only recently revealed to me as my dad and cousin are getting a little bolder about revealing things about the familys' past. At first I was skeptical of the dulce stories but when I casually mentioned it to my dad (who has always trying to steer me away from the fringe) he told me to email my cousin and very cryptically confirmed that these bases do indeed exist. Ask him about UFOs and he changes the subject but ask about DUMBS and mind control experiments and he drops hints (he was navy for 20+ yrs) that these things are real. I will try to find the email from my cousin's correspodence- good stuff if anyone is interested.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

to this day Dulce is not the place you want to go unarmed especially if you plan on trespassing on ground someone might be growing Marijuana on...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DaddyBare]
might be a little safer to go after the growers harvest which would be late sept./early october
Personally I wouldn't go to areas like that until the winter so you aren't looked at as a robber if seen especially if you don't know the people and land.If and when you do go bring some smoke and liqour and maybe the natives will even show you around
.If you know the locals then let them take you but just don't go to places you don't know anything about that can be a danger. Be safe,be smart and be careful.Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas

Originally posted by DaddyBare

to this day Dulce is not the place you want to go unarmed especially if you plan on trespassing on ground someone might be growing Marijuana on...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DaddyBare]
might be a little safer to go after the growers harvest which would be late sept./early october
Personally I wouldn't go to areas like that until the winter so you aren't looked at as a robber if seen especially if you don't know the people and land.If and when you do go bring some smoke and liqour and maybe the natives will even show you around
.If you know the locals then let them take you but just don't go to places you don't know anything about that can be a danger. Be safe,be smart and be careful.Peace

Well, according to the research of UFO Hunters, the fabled Dulce base is actually north of town, located within Archuleta Mesa (which happens to reside on an Indian reservation).

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefoot

Star and flag, great job doing this research. I had heard these rumors before (the townsfolk acting odd), but never about hanger in the forest or door in a mountain. The Dulce enigma is one full of mystery, I personally believe that the base does exist and has for some time. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Just to add to the reported goings on in the base here is the two main relevant interviews with the Dulce 'whistleblowers', as well a link to a lengthy report about it.

Dulce Files

[edit on 9/14/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alright, So I watched that UFO Hunters ep about underground bases and heres my offical 2 cents, my friend and I conversed and he shown me this audio clip off an old Art Bell Clip and at the end of the clip he gets a caller who said something very cool, its that old magician thing with the slight of hand where you watch this hand ( so your eyes are focused on Area 51 ) while the free hand can do what they please ( Dulce ).

www.metatech.org...

Thats the link to the audio, also the dude who called before and the incident that took place is also fascinating though thats an entirely different topic and is one also covered on this forum.

Ciao

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

So then according to "Thomas Castello" (assuming his story is legitimate) there are multiple areas around Dulce that could hangar UFO craft, similar to the S4 installation vis-à-vis Area 51? Interesting.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jlc767]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GCDrift
www.metatech.org...

GCDrift,

The caller later admitted this was a hoax.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jlc767

I know I know but I was referring to the guy at the end, the one who spoke with Art after the crying guy who said the thing about watching this hand instead of the other

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GCDrift

Ah, ok. I tried finding a valid link to the recording being a hoax, but apparently it's just hearsay. So... who knows!?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I love using satellite view to find dirt roads in areas like this that aren't marked by google.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

I find the Google satellite images of the cosmos of which are 'blacked out' or 'cleaned' more interesting, though, "To Each His Own", so I've heard.

So I suppose one has a Choice; a ride in the Chariot or an excursion on the Ship of Fools.

The ships still at dock though the Chariot has a schedule to meet. Pictures Do say a 'thousand'? words when only One is necessary.

Love.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
understand what your coming from. Maybe I just don’t have an open mind, but reptilian aliens controlling the world??? Even if dulce base is real I bet its just a weapon facility testing bio,chem, bombs or other stuff. I highly doubt there would be reptilian aliens. If you notice in a lot of interviews with people who "came" from the base, they are NEVER clear about things. NEVER. If I came to tell people of the world what’s up, and my life is at stake, I would give the most detailed information as possible.

Anyone Agree?

Also why on earth would humans agree to get technology from aliens, if the aliens main object is to enslave humanity. Even if they gave the humans some sort of special treatment involved. there would be some huge trust issues on actually beliving them. Its either our government are aliens or this whole thing is a lie. I honestly dont think any human would acually listen to an alien race planning on enslaving the earth. If they just dont invade our earth they would have to be afraid of us for some reason. Why are the doing it privately?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that the Door in question may just be an image glitch. I've found more of this same shape on your map. Unless these are more doors, but I don't believe so. Just in case my image links don't work since I don't know what I'm doing. You can also just follow the blue line on the map North until you find the same image artifacts/doors.

i303.photobucket.com...

i303.photobucket.com...

i303.photobucket.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Vizard11]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vizard11

I checked and it seems ur right. There are some others "glitch" and all are the same, only colour changes. So the triangle thing is wrong. And the fact OP found a door aint a fact anymore it would seem (and never was)...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

confirmation recce and pictures from GROUND LEVEL ?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I’m thinking of opening a Roadside Store near Dulce, NM.
What kind of items do you think I should stock?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I've just watched the Phil Schnieder speech... was interesting indeed... the question remains... Do we take everything he has said at face value? He did say a hell of a lot... some of which is very hard to believe but then when you see the map of Earthquakes and put them together with what Phil is saying it could just well make sense ha! ha! laughable as it is what he said about Greys underground and tall Greys which can strike you with what seems like a lightning bolt! Like i said 'hard to believe' but what i will say is that he sounded nervous/scared in the first part and if you are genuinly lying about something you wouldn't be scared... Nervousness could have been just standing up in front of people and giving a speech.

I'll check the other Youtube link out....

Ok, i checked the other link out and errrrm.... stopped 3 mins into part 2

Look.... why don't someone out there get a group together of say 100,000 people who are willing to storm Area 51 or one of these underground bases?

This way we'll all know for sure whats going on

[edit on 14-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I checked out the Google map info. Did you notice the weird piece of grass to the south. No grass any where then, boom . One big piece by itself. Looks like camouflaged buildings in this grass or could be satellite error? If you live there, What is this grass? Here are the coordinates.

36°52'21.83"N
106°55'45.62"W

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Shouldn't you be getting paid for this? What do you do for a living?

This is very interesting stuff. Are you interested in investigating other sites?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join