It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama's staff briefed to the ufo topic by steven greer - press conference exopolitics 2009 - 1/2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
More Mr.Greer, he speaks of 'time has come for open ET Contact', are you afraid yet ?

What will happen now? will Disclosure come ?
Have a look...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Greer is a liar. When he says he "briefed" the President and his staff, what he actually means he sent the President and his staff documents, nothing more. Doubtful he had a face-to-face meeting. He has used this tact before, claiming to have briefed this or that person when no actual face-to-face meeting took place.

Or he exaggerates a face-to-face meeting, such as his claims of having briefed former CIA director James Woolsey.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
what usually happens when Greer is involved in anything?

nothing generally.

i smell somethin...

no offense to you op, i like a lot of your post.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hahahah whenever Greer says he "briefed" someone, I have to laugh. All he does is mail govt officials documents and calls it a briefing, as if they read it at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hmm isnt that how Spys in espionage get briefed yeah?... Big yellow Manila envelopes

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is this the guy I remember from a few months back threatening the Obama administration that if they did not disclose soon, France or another country would and things would get very 'difficult' for them?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Hmm isnt that how Spys in espionage get briefed yeah?... Big yellow Manila envelopes

Well, if you know about it then there is no way spies are still using that method, if they ever did in the first place.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Everytime I see Greer's face I wanna reach into my monitor and punch his lights out.
I know thats not nice but I cant help myself

He grossly exaggerates (one billion people saw his telecast.....yeah right) all his stories, and he never briefed Obama personally, thats bull#!
All he probably did was send him an e-mail, but anyone can do that to [email protected]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
well, greer or green said that he briefed clinton and the cia director or something like that face to face, and that the guy cried, and then he did go to his house and talked even with his wife ... something like that ...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, greer or green said that he briefed clinton and the cia director or something like that face to face, and that the guy cried, and then he did go to his house and talked even with his wife ... something like that ...

And you believe that??

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, I have now watched these new Greer vids, and he seems to think we are indeed closing in on Open Contact for the simple reason that Time has run out, the ET will not wait for Obama to make his mind up cause the earth comes first..( Reminds me of a movie)....

But, he also say, have a document from an leading contry that states that they are on-board and will carrie on with, or without Obama, if he dont want in on it, he's going to be left behind !!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
But, he also say, have a document from an leading contry that states that they are on-board and will carrie on with, or without Obama, if he dont want in on it, he's going to be left behind !!!

I get a feeling it was Britain he was alluding to when he mentioned a major world power wanting to come on board, looking to work with him in developing a way to make contact and work toward a full and open relationship with ET.

I watched those videos you posted and I found them fascinating and though Greer is looked down upon I found him to be sincere and whats more, I found myself liking him too.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Greer talked about bypassing the worlds governments and arranging a public UFO landing himself if Obama did not get on board within a year.

I dont believe there will be mass contact ever, but I would be glad if it happens, not scared.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
first time i saw greer was at one of thous press club videos , now 10 videos after that and the same ol´story still being told im having my doubts about what his real intentions are.

point is

1/3 of the "ufo/abduction" stories are modern day poltergeist alegories that parallel with child abuse/rape, sleep paralysis,

1/3 is the untold space exploration / military tech aspect

1/3 is spirituality and ancient wisdom about who we are and accidental dmt bursts in your brain.

now the question is which of these does he "preach " about ?

to me it just sounds like he is spinning and covering up the truth, i still have yet to see any concrete evidence of what he stand for.

if he has seen working "free energy devices" where are they why dosent he show them in video format with readings ?

to me it just sounds like he is a fellow with drakes equation in mind preaching about spirituality and big brother fear mongering.

would be nice to know how much he gets paid for one of these so called lectures about the wrong phoenix lights and tether incident.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I like Steven Greer, he seems like a nice friendly kinda guy. Someone who is fun to be around (I loved his very subtle humour in his Project Camelot interview, when Kerry mentions Planetoids, then he himself mentions them but he is really taking the piss out of Kerry for being dumb).

Any about him lying I think it is important in such a subject that he is slightly flexible with his words I mean any nutjob scribble something down on paper and post it or email it to the white house, but he is doing it as properly as he can or even as properly as can be done so I am definitely on with him on saying the he "briefed" the president even if it is a slight bending of the truth it makes him seem as genuine as he needs to be. This is an important subject after all please don't jump on him for trying to make his project sound better so that it can go further.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Greer is a liar. When he says he "briefed" the President and his staff, what he actually means he sent the President and his staff documents, nothing more. Doubtful he had a face-to-face meeting. He has used this tact before, claiming to have briefed this or that person when no actual face-to-face meeting took place.

Or he exaggerates a face-to-face meeting, such as his claims of having briefed former CIA director James Woolsey.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

I get a little sick of hearing this crap.

What proof do you have that Greer is a liar? I'm sick of people calling out someone as a liar and a fraud and having no EVIDENCE to back it up.

Just because YOU think it sounds "DOUBTFUL" he would get a face to face with the president is NOT evidence that he hadn't and just mailed him some docouments instead. I'm sure 100 years ago there were millions of people "doubtful" that someone could create a machine called a Television that displays images of someone the other side of the world either.

Sick of this proclomation instead of investigation by the naysayers.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
I get a little sick of hearing this crap.

What proof do you have that Greer is a liar? I'm sick of people calling out someone as a liar and a fraud and having no EVIDENCE to back it up.

Seems like if u checked the James Woolsey link......looks like some pretty decent proof to me

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Stormseeker]

edits to fix tags...i'm horrid at quotes.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormseeker

It does looks like evidence if its genuine. On the other hand its easy to fake a paper and put it on a website. Greer still speaks about that dinner all the time, so it would be interesting to know for a fact its not true.

Then again, perhaps the high ups have a reason to protect themselves from being associated with Greer publicly.

Ive been hearing the same Greer stories since that first Discovery Project press conference, and back then I was really hyped about it. But now... so many years has passed and its still the same stories. Of course he needs to spread the word to more people, so fine. But I wish that alien contact he speaks about would come true anytime soon.

He could also be a CIA agent who tries to setup the planet for a false flag alien attack scenario. Who really knows... I sure dont. I have no answers. Im just frustrated we dont seem to get anywhere.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What proof do you have that Greer is a liar?

If you had bothered reviewing the link I posted, you would see this.

Just because YOU think it sounds "DOUBTFUL" he would get a face to face with the president is NOT evidence that he hadn't and just mailed him some docouments instead.

That is right, it is doubtful. Given Greer's track record and evidence he has exaggerated "briefings" in the past and that he himself provides no proof outside of his word that any of these events took place, the preponderance of evidence is that Greer is lying.

If you have evidence that Greer is telling the truth, please provide it. And that is evidence, not speculation and special pleading.

I'm sure 100 years ago there were millions of people "doubtful" that someone could create a machine called a Television that displays images of someone the other side of the world either.

A non-sequitur. Because people may have been wrong about something in the past it does not mean that every wild claim is somehow valid.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oh yes, silly Greer and his "space brothers are going to save us from ourselves" hogwash. Pure and simple hogwash. Greer is an idiot, and anyone who follows him is embracing ignorance, purse and simple.

The only silver lining in this thread is that it is nice to see the tide has turned on this charlatan and that his gullible followers are starting to dwindle in number, Soon it will be only the very few who honestly think this is a religion that holds tight to Greer's claims.

Ha ha, UFO fundamentalists, lol. The scourge of Ufology......

<<   2  3 >>

join