It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De ja vu, is simply you switching to a parrel universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Let me ask you all this, i hope i can get a response from it.
WHEN YOU HAVE A DE JA VU moment...what should one do?

write it down?

change what your original decision was going to be?
(say your taking out the trash you have de ja vu...DONT take out the trash then)

Take notice of it and move on?

CHANGE an aspect of your life that has to pertain to WHAT you were doing in the present De Ja Vu moment.

What if its something that you SHOULD have changed?
What if its your higher self proclaiming to do something differently?
What if its a point in your life, that your future self is looking back on, and trying to warn you?

To many questions...and to little answers lol

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Awesome and excellent thread the Op has my total agreement because that is how I understand Deja Vu. Anyway Here is Michio Kaku's theory on it

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Perhaps we travel through parallel universes not as individuals but within groups/families? I know some people who believe in reincarnation also believe we go through different lives with the same group of souls.

Maybe when you experience deja vu, it isn't your death but a member of your group?

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I don't play games much these days and I don't think I've played anything since Wolfenstein, but for the most part, when I saved my players, the situation was usually calm and peaceful. I rarely saved in the mist of battle or something like that, so for me, it fits my life pattern.

As for some of the other comments being made, I tend to agree with them. For me, it's kind of like the Star Trek Next Gen episode where Worf was jumping. In 1975, I argued with a class of fellow students in the Air Force about what days we got paid. I said it was the 1st and 15th, they said the 15th and End. I swore I was right until the End of the month when I got paid and the statemedt was even labeled EOM. Then several years later, the Military did change it to the 1st and 15th to supposedly save money on the end of a fiscal year.

Then there's my brother who keeps asking me about incidents, people, and places while growing up. I don't remember them, but from the experience, you would think I would. And he's told me about things I've told him that I did in the military that I never did or if I did, I don't remember.

And of course, I'm sure everyone's experienced the "Where did that building/house/or some other structure come from" incidents.

I guess what I'm getting at is that for some time now, I've believed that I'm slipping or jumping universes. I don't seem to be suffering any ill effects (unless you call my pending divorce from a woman I've been with since 1977 an ill effect)
I used to let the changes bother me, but now I just note it and go on. Heck, tomorrow I may not even be able to find this thread because I've jumped to a universe where it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Perhaps we travel through parallel universes not as individuals but within groups/families? ...

I can see that, my best friend from my Air Force days that I met in Korea retired and lives about a 2 hour drive from where I live. I lost contact with him in 86 and just found him again about 4 months ago. And Saturday, I happened to attend a meeting in Rogers Arkansas, where I met a woman who was born in England and lived in the same area I was stationed in in the 80's. Her dad was stationed at the same base at the same time. These are just two examples of running into people who I didn't have any ties with other than traveling and living in the same areas. Whose to say we're not traveling together. That could also explain most of us being in a calm situation while experiencing deja vu. Someone else screwed up and reset all our games.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
My question pertains to dreams, what I call "Deja Vu Dreams" where I dream something, and it comes true at a later date, exactly like the dream. How is this a "parrallel universe"?

ME TOO!!

That's not a deja vu. That is called a premonition.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I always thought that it could be a possibility that when we dream, we leave our bodies, and all inately can see whatever part of the future/past we want (similar to how edgar cayce would enter the source of knowledge)...and like dreams, we are unable to retain most if any of that information consciously upon waking. Maybe deja vu is like that dream you couldn't remember until something reminded you to. Maybe we've all already seen our future, and deja vu marks the remembrance of these "dreams"....all speculation but you know, maybe

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Perhaps we travel through parallel universes not as individuals but within groups/families? I know some people who believe in reincarnation also believe we go through different lives with the same group of souls.

Maybe when you experience deja vu, it isn't your death but a member of your group?

Just a thought.

Something i thought as well...
SOUL MATES>..i no longer think that it means...soul MATE...meaning ONE PERSON...that you are in love with, your sexually in love with etc.
i believe that we have soul MATE(S) both male and female...and that we fall sexually in love with them, in our souls life...and the reason being we have to fall SEXUALLY in love with them first...is because that is probably one of the deepest loves...(apart from parenting)
THen i think perhaps in the next life they come back as our best friend...our brother...our mother...our father etc.
that we literally have soul MATES...numerous amounts threw out our souls lives to truelly..FULLY...on every level understand the TRUE MEANING OF LOVE...ONE LOVE...ONE LIFE..>ONE HEART...
as "gay" as it might sound, me and my bf (a male) we're "lifted", and talking about this, and we said wow imagine if were soul mates!...and then laughed out how utterly "gay" it sounded lol

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sometimes the deja vu will come in bursts of a 2 second image. Its one thing when I see something I've dreamt of before, like the image of a fudgcicle swirl, but it's another thing when I see somethung play out exactly as I remember it, but I know about 90% I've not dreamt it. Like when I got a new job a couple days ago. One could argue that a similar situation has happened in the past and we're just recalling that moment, but when I know for a fact that I've never had my boss talking to me about the store before, it makes me wonder.
Ive had people tell me that youve seen it before and its to prepare you for whats going to happen- if we're psychic then why do I need to see a chocolate swirl. We cant see these events happening seconds prior to the deja vu, and when we first see the image we dont register that we are going to aee it happen outside our dreams. All that I cant think of along the lines of being able to see the future? Being psychic seems completely useless.

Can anyone offer me any sort of logical explination for being 'psychic'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join