It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twenty Minutes With The President - [ALEX JONES HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Twenty Minutes With The President - About 9/11...

www.prisonplanet.com
The Charlie Sheen interview never happened, but was originally presented as fact by the InfoWars.com website. More information: Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama [Alex Jones HOAX!]

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with our 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, while he was out promoting his health care reform initiative. I requested 30 minutes given the scope and detail of my inquiry; they said I could have 20. Twenty minutes, 1200 seconds, not a lot of time to question the President about one of the most important events in our nation’s history. The following is a transcript of our remarkable discussion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen talks to the President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, about the events of and after 9/11.

This is an excellent read and I think it may be related to AJ's "big news".

PBO – Mr. Sheen, I’m having a difficult time sitting here and listening to you draw distorted parallels between the Bush/Cheney regime and mine.

CS – Mr. President the parallels are not distorted just because you say they are. Let’s stick to the facts. You promised to abolish the Patriot Act and then voted to re-authorize it. You pledged to end warrantless wire tapping against the American people and now energetically defend it. You decried the practice of rendition and now continue it. You promised over and over again on the campaign trail, that you would end the practice of indefinite detention and instead, you have expanded it to permanent detention of “detainees” without trial. This far exceeds the outrages of the former administration. Call me crazy Mr. President, but is this not your record?

PBO – Mr. Sheen, my staff and I authorized this interview based on your request to discuss 9/11 and deliver some additional information you’re convinced I’d not previously reviewed. Call me crazy, But it appears as though you’ve blindly wandered off topic.

CS – Sir, the examples I just illustrated are a direct result of 9/11.

I'm not the biggest, if at all, advocate of Alex Jones, but I will be tuning in today to see what the big news is.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/9/2009 by Neo-V™]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen is not Alex Jones.

Charlie Sheen is a brave person, most actors would NEVER do this.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ok, so I read the whole thing. It was a good read... but then I get to the very end and it says this:

Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.

What the heck?? So the entire interview is fake?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Please visit the existing thread on this topic:

Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama [Alex Jones HOAX!]

Closed.

top topics

join